Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486031 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Vicky, happy bday in advance darling! Sending u lost of love, sucess and hapiness for heart! Where do you stay?
Sunnycent should I? Lol!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
toboy:
Vicky, happy bday in advance darling! Sending u lost of love, sucess and hapiness for heart! Where do you stay?
Sunnycent should I? Lol!

shocked undecided
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
toboy:
Sunnycent should I? Lol!
should you wetin?? lmao.... hehehe..... let Chris viral catch you!! you better back off now.... lol... WARNING!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bigboy1010: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hi everyone,
are those applying to ashesi under MasterCard required to pay the application fee?
Thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
bigboy1010:
Hi everyone,
are those applying to ashesi under MasterCard required to pay the application fee?
Thanks.

yea
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Vickygirk:
wat is happening guys, y this place quiet like grave yard.
ebou, barryzain, toboy,solomonjesus,robazz,einstein,graviton, sunnycent and my husband the able chris viral were una?, wetin dey happen?
abeg the jovial ones should exhibit their talents as we wait for remaining part of goodnews

and by the way guys my bday is on monday feb 23. so will be expecting gift from u guys..o

madam vickygirk we dey ooO start arranging I saw your name on the MCF list were is the party holding
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 6:29am On Feb 23, 2015
tanx dear...to toboy, i go give u the biggest part of my goody goody, to solomonjesus, iacceptam in jesus name amen.
and by the way, solo, i get jealous man as husband..o me i no wan wahala...lol.
gud morning house....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Vickygirk:
tanx dear...to toboy, i go give u the biggest part of my goody goody, to solomonjesus, iacceptam in jesus name amen.
gud morning house....
Happy birthday girl... Wishing u long life, prosperity, more success and happiness in good health and wealth... Have fun.. Its ur day..

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PontiffMaximus: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2015
so happy I found this thread. I got rejected at McGill after hyping me bunch of mother suckers.
now am anticipating for university of Toronto.
hope they wouldn't be dick heads cus I really need to ball.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2015
PontiffMaximus:
so happy I found this thread. I got rejected at McGill after hyping me bunch of mother suckers.
please,how long did it take to get ur decision cos I uploaded my summary of activities over a month but no decision up till now..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2015
PontiffMaximus:

Yo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Easy! Hehehehe.
Wish ya all the best in U of T.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2015
MCF decision for McGill is expected to come on March 2nd, yet some peeps are yet to know their fate as regards admission status.

Hope something ain't wrong?
Algorithm any idea?
L2CD966 any latest gist or news?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
chrisviral:
MCF decision for McGill is expected to come on March 2nd, yet some peeps are yet to know their fate as regards admission status.

Algorithm any idea?
Some USAP-ers have been kicked off Berkeley. .. No SAT no Consideration.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
L2CD766:

Some USAP-ers have been kicked off Berkeley. .. No SAT no Consideration.

I have SAT o, I can always replace them. cheesy grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
chrisviral:

Algorithm any idea?

The selection committee had already started selection the process. I wish everyone goodluck. If you don't get the scholarship, don't give up, and don't kill yourself either. It's not a do or die affair

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by barackodam: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Vickygirk:
gud morning house....

Happy Birthday
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
algorithm:

The selection committee had already started selection the process. I wish everyone goodluck. If you don't get the scholarship, don't give up, and don't kill yourself either. It's not a do or die affair
seems easy for you to say. .... "The Mountain never seems high until you are pushed from the pinnacle"
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
algorithm:

Hard but conk truth sha.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
L2CD766:

seems easy for you to say. .... "The Mountain never seems high until you are pushed from the pinnacle"

You're welcome.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
chrisviral:

Hard but conk truth sha.

I spoke with an Anonymous but authentic source, and i can confirm that the applicants who have been admitted to McGill are a little above 65, with a few more admissions soonest and it might get to 70. Thus, the battle for 14 positions is fierce, He said that this pool of applicants are exceptional and the decisions are based on their essays, and it really hard. He also confirmed that organizational affiliations is neither a plus nor a minus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PontiffMaximus: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
chrisviral:

Yo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Easy! Hehehehe.
Wish ya all the best in U of T.

lol ....some times it can all be annoying after sleepless nights of essay typing.
well anyway still got hope in U of T.
thanks for the wish!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Just fed-up joh....
No decision from mcgill nor U of T...
Oti sumi o....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Anyone who has been admitted to U of T?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PontiffMaximus: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abdulasod:

please,how long did it take to get ur decision cos I uploaded my summary of activities over a month but no decision up till now..
did you upload it in Minerva? if yes then keep your hopes high. for me I was required to uploaded only my waec.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abdulasod:
Anyone who has been admitted to U of T?
easy man,It will be out on the 13th of march,and i think it will be a combined decision, MCF and admission.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
PontiffMaximus:

did you upload it in Minerva? if yes then keep your hopes high. for me I was required to uploaded only my waec.
yap...thanks
I've uploaded all the requested docs.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
algorithm:

I spoke with an Anonymous but authentic source, and i can confirm that the applicants who have been admitted to McGill are a little above 65, with a few more admissions soonest and it might get to 70. Thus, the battle for 14 positions is fierce, He said that this pool of applicants are exceptional and the decisions are based on their essays, and it really hard. He also confirmed that organizational affiliations is neither a plus nor a minus.

Some fierce battle indeed bro!
I just wish all the applicants the best of Luck.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
L2CD766:

Oga, I have asked you to do some inner-carcus things for me wink Nna eeh.
I may not be a USAP-er but I am a Nairalander, that's gotta count for something naa smiley im also part of the then oriental brothers grin cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abdulasod:

yap...thanks
I've uploaded all the requested docs.

Patience, I think maybe they don't wanna raise ya hopes with admission and then don't give you the MCF ish, untill they select you wink
Meaning: probably your name dey for top contenders (heavyweight) for their table right now.

But i'm certain all admissions decision should probably land in, this Thursday!
Good Luck!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
PontiffMaximus:

lol ....some times it can all be annoying after sleepless nights of essay typing.
well anyway still got hope in U of T.
thanks for the wish!!!

I totally understand the annoyance, more like disappointment and sadness and the endless "what if" that follows grin trust me, I have been there. wink

*modified*
[s]Use prayer and scatter U of T committee right now![/s] cheesy
All is well!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
chrisviral:

Oga, I have asked you to do some inner-carcus things for me wink Nna eeh.
I may not be a USAP-er but I am a Nairalander, that's gotta count for something naa smiley im also part of the then oriental brothers grin cheesy
I am just an ordinary Gate Man
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
L2CD766:
I am just an ordinary Gate Man

E get something wey my far cousins for Benin dey use, just blow am the committee members as they pass through the gate...

Forget the rest for me! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.