Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (482771 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
chrisviral:

E get something wey my far cousins for Benin dey use, just blow am the committee members as they pass through the gate...

Forget the rest for me! wink
Nah. I'm atheistic
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
L2CD766:
Nah. I'm atheistic
then remind them that you think they should be fair in their decisions,as a footnote you can make a recommendation to them,you think sososo and so are worthwhile,you are an atheist,but rest assuredly God will say Amen.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
L2CD766:
Nah. I'm atheistic

You're missing cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
chrisviral:

You're missing cheesy
what?. Eternal life, singing kumbaya
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
benji93:

then remind them that you think they should be fair in their decisions,as a footnote you can make a recommendation to them,you think sososo and so are worthwhile,you are an atheist,but rest assuredly God will say Amen.
ok
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PontiffMaximus: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
L2CD766:
Nah. I'm atheistic
wow me too.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
PontiffMaximus:

wow me too.
For a young'n you should still consider God; when All options are exhausted, you can then choose ATHEISM
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
L2CD766:
For a young'n you should still consider God; when All options are exhausted, you can then choose ATHEISM
hahahahahahahahahaha,what kind of crooked advice is that,i beg advice am properly o
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
L2CD766:
what?. Eternal life, singing kumbaya

I won't say, come on to this side and find out for ya self cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PontiffMaximus: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
whatever guys!!!! I need all the miracles I can get in this U of T thing.
Bleep atheism!!! hail Jehovah!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Atheist ke? hmmm... na wa o!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 5:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Vickygirk:
tanx dear...to toboy, i go give u the biggest part of my goody goody, to solomonjesus, iacceptam in jesus name amen.
and by the way, solo, i get jealous man as husband..o me i no wan wahala...lol.
gud morning house....
how was your day please send me with you facebook user name
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 5:43am On Feb 24, 2015
algorithm:

I spoke with an Anonymous but authentic source, and i can confirm that the applicants who have been admitted to McGill are a little above 65, with a few more admissions soonest and it might get to 70. Thus, the battle for 14 positions is fierce, He said that this pool of applicants are exceptional and the decisions are based on their essays, and it really hard. He also confirmed that organizational affiliations is neither a plus nor a minus.

that means they are using the easy not grade
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2015
solomonjesus:
how was your day please send me with you facebook user name

am not really a facebooker,
happy to see life come into this thread again..
''guys lets not lose hope, thats wat will keep u moving even wen everytn is against u''..... my bday present dearest
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ades0la(f): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Dammyg319, I sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2015
algorithm ,what does it mean for one to be admitted with a condition? Will it affect mcf decision in any sort?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2015
also do yoi guys know when UBC would kick off their MCF review process? its important to me?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PontiffMaximus: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
toboy:
also do yoi guys know when UBC would kick off their MCF review process? its important to me?
dude spread the news, have you been admitted?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by barackodam: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
chrisviral:

E get something wey my far cousins for Benin dey use, just blow am the committee members as they pass through the gate...

Forget the rest for me! wink

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe, lol, funny you.

How I wish it was that easy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
hmmnnn....just got refused by McGill...
alhamdulilah that no life lost..

Mr Chris, really appreciate your effort during my application..
to others,thanks also....

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abdulasod:
alhamdulilah say no life lost..

You're most welcomed!
Sorry for the disappointing news.
It will pass.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abdulasod:
alhamdulilah say no life lost..

Sorry for the disappointing news
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
chrisviral:

You're most welcomed!
Sorry for the disappointing news.
It will pass.
Lolx...
the news is not disappointing at all..
it's just an encouragement for me to work harder in the future..

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abdulasod:

Lolx...
the news is not disappointing at all..
it's just an encouragement for me to work harder in the future..

Keep up with the spirit, I admire it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PontiffMaximus: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abdulasod:
alhamdulilah that no life lost..

dude mehn. don't mind that school they refused me too! but its OK, you applied for Toronto right?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
PontiffMaximus:

dude mehn. don't mind that school they refused me too! but its OK, you applied for Toronto right?
yap bro...
But haven't heard any testimony/otherwise on this trend.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
chrisviral algorithm I never see McGill decision yet oooh. ... hope they didn't forget my application
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
chrisviral algorithm I never see McGill decision yet oooh. ... hope they didn't forget my application

M sure before monday, you will hear something.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2015
chrisviral:

M sure before monday, you will hear something.
but MCF is on Monday. . am I safe
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
but MCF is on Monday. . am I safe

Honestly, I don't know!
All we av all got is hope!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2015
its Saturday, and I've still not gotten any decisions from mcgil
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2015
Chrisviral, Duke will only start MCF after admission decisions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.