Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These (16477 Views)

8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by aveiro(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Do you want to get a girls
attention on facebook? Do you
want to get her to like your status
or comment on your wall post?
Trying to get talking to a girl? Try
using one of these funny, clever and witty chat up lines that will
be sure to get their attention! Just
copy and paste one of these
status updates or wall posts on to
your facebook. Post one of these
on your crush’s wall or send it to them in a private message if
you’re embarrassed! Was that an earthquake or did
you just rock my world? I may not be a genie but I can
make your dreams come true Are you a magnet cuz im
attracted to you Does this rag smell like
chloroform to you? Can I take a picture of you, so I
can show Santa just what I want
for Christmas. you better have a license, cuz
you are driving me crazy! If you were the new burger at
McDonalds you would be the
Mcgorgeous! Do you have a sunburn, or are
you always this hot? Are you an alien? because you
just abducted my heart. I’ve been trying to talk to you
for ages. No, I still can’t do it. You like sleeping? Me too! We
should do it together sometime. Were you arrested earlier? It’s
gotta be illegal to look that
good. Are you accepting applications
for your fan club? You’re so hot that when I look at
you I get a tan.
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by farano(f): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2013
ok. Guys take note cheesy
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Bobbycharlton(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2013
Ok let me try
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by propzncribz: 12:28am On Dec 17, 2013
Lol
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by aveiro(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2013
Bobby charlton: Ok let me try
lemme c ma handwrk
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Jovanna(f): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2013
^^^
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by 190: 12:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Jovanna: ^^^

Are you accepting applications for your fan club? You’re so hot that when I look at you I get a tan.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Maximus17(m): 1:57am On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmm....would try some of these...lemme see if 190 would notice me nw.
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by 190: 2:05am On Dec 17, 2013
Maximus17: Hmmm....would try some of these...lemme see if 190 would notice me nw.

angry
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Lemme go try this on Patience Jona fan page! angry

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Popowaa: 3:13am On Dec 17, 2013
aveiro: Do you want to get a girls
attention on facebook? Do you
want to get her to like your status
or comment on your wall post?
Trying to get talking to a girl? Try
using one of these funny, clever and witty chat up lines that will
be sure to get their attention! Just
copy and paste one of these
status updates or wall posts on to
your facebook. Post one of these
on your crush’s wall or send it to them in a private message if
you’re embarrassed! Was that an earthquake or did
you just rock my world? I may not be a genie but I can
make your dreams come true Are you a magnet cuz im
attracted to you Does this rag smell like
chloroform to you? Can I take a picture of you, so I
can show Santa just what I want
for Christmas. you better have a license, cuz
you are driving me crazy! If you were the new burger at
McDonalds you would be the
Mcgorgeous! Do you have a sunburn, or are
you always this hot? Are you an alien? because you
just abducted my heart. I’ve been trying to talk to you
for ages. No, I still can’t do it. You like sleeping? Me too! We
should do it together sometime. Were you arrested earlier? It’s
gotta be illegal to look that
good. Are you accepting applications
for your fan club? You’re so hot that when I look at
you I get a tan.
Will this work on a naija girl?Mitchweee sooooo lameangryangry
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by aveiro(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2013
Popowaa: Will this work on a naija girl?Mitchweee sooooo lameangryangry
xo u 1 of d naija gals..didnt guys tease u alxo.huhn
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Jovanna(f): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2013
undecided
190:

Are you accepting applications for your fan club? You’re so hot that when I look at you I get a tan.
undecided Nah!
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Mannylex(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2013
Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by richie44(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2013
Ok bt wat if she has seen it b4
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2013
Oh, I see.
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by skyscraperTM(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2013
i just sent it to ten girls and nine of them replied with "k." what next?!
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Olugbenger(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2013
thrash undecided
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
very CHEESY pic up lines...
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lame BS! angry
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by aveiro(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
i just sent it to ten girls and nine of them replied with "k." what next?!
Re: Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These by Helpers: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Most guys would give their eye teeth (whatever the heck THAT means) to learn how to effectively IMPRESS a girl.

This is a losing game. Even if you do impress her, it's going to be short lived. As soon as whatever you "impressed her" with is gone, so is she.

Let's take the age old myth that girls are impressed by money. You show up, throwing hundreds around, buying her and her friends drinks, "accidentally" pulling out your formula one car keys, or "accidentally" checking the time on your diamond inlayed gold watch, and she's impressed.

But what happens when all that money's gone? Think she'll stick around? Not a chance.

Watch the video below to learn How to Text A Girl That You Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU5u0d-oIsk

How to Text A Girl That You Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? / 99-year-old Man Divorcing 97 year-old Wife Due To 1940s Affair / What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.