Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio (16262 Views)

Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different / Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

undecided[/b]
don't be so dumb,u saw the picture and u r saying they are making love?at 2013 so someone can still be dumb as this?u saw a guy and a girl hugging each other and both of them looking at the camera,oh or u are trying to say its now a crime for a girl to sit down on a guy laps?if the picture up there is what you call they are making love then you need to see a psychiatric doctor. Quote me back and I will continue insulting until your brain gets back to work
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by rufonye: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
that was an ordinary picture posing
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Tapout(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

so you want to see them blitheringly unclad befor u realize that they were making love abi. miasmic slowpoke

Omo na u get ur hand oh...write wetin u wan write.....my post still remains
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

Foolish bloke!!it's lucid dt those guys were flirtin wit d manner they grabbd each oda but u wont ce that cos u ve a sisyphean deformity in ur carious cranium .no doubt,chaps of ur ilk are the most redundant, 'dummiest' nd most repugnant breeds of humans, thats why i would eschew u henceforth. and if u dare quote me again to exude ur limitless stupidity and miasmic toxic inanity, vhat moronic lesbian vulture u call mom wld die.blv me

Stop defending your stupi.dity , it makes you seem more stupi.d than you are.

Everyone is correcting you that the former headline was wrong and gives a wrong impression.

Accept it and move on. Take an advice from your own signature.
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

Foolish bloke!!it's lucid dt those guys were flirtin wit d manner they grabbd each oda but I wont ce that cos I ve a sisyphean deformity in MY carious cranium .no doubt,chaps of MY ilk are the most redundant, 'dummiest' nd most repugnant breeds of humans, thats why i would eschew MYSELF henceforth. and if I dare quote YOU again to exude MY limitless stupidity and miasmic toxic inanity, vhat moronic lesbian vulture I call mom wld die.blv me
angryI say a big AMEN to that!!!!once I click the follow button den get ready to de-activate ur account out of frustration!!!no one mess with leavestory on nairaland and not de-activate his or her account!!!!!
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
coolandcute: grin ****faints****dude you are so damn funny!!!!!where u not the same guy that created that hilarious thread talking about unilag girls and their hostels!!!I swear u r one of the craziest and funniest nairalander!!!!the guy never know say you be one crazy dude that no one dey win for nairaland.pls check ur email,I sent u an email.
have replied ur email,check the forex trade alert thread you will get the indicator there,just go to the business section of nairaland.
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

Honestly, the world would be a better place if MY MUM had not given birth to a MALODOROUS GAY-FOOLS and DEPRAVED SNIVELLING MISMAL IMPOTENT OLD BASTARD LIKE ME
am happy you know that,but don't look down on urself you could still get ur brain to work,just believe in urself and believe that one day you will have sense,and sshhhh please stop calling urself an old bastard!!!its not good for ur life,it will destroy ur life more.
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by achumba1: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
victorazy: Ashawo na ashawo
you are a classified idiot for calling my cousin ashawo. cool
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Matildachinyere(f): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Some Bloggers nor juss get sense angry

as in eh I just tire, no be d brain be d actual problem, na d space to accomodate am for inside d head no dey at all
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Ushele: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

how els is love made undecided

Are you mad or something is wrong with your brain? How els is love made by sitting on his lap and giving him a kiss on his cheeks is love making?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Gorgeous58(f): 5:41am On Oct 20, 2014
All this bloggers dem sef. Your girlfriend dey make love that way? Ehn op?
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Palmwinetapper: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2015
Cho lol
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Palmwinetapper: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2015
achumba1:
you are a classified idiot for calling my cousin ashawo. cool
cousin how

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Hosts Winners Of Miss Tourism Nigeria To Dinner Reception / I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo / Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.