Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment (4583 Views)

Share Your Xbox 360 Gamertag / Fix Your Xbox 360 3 Light Of Death And Ps3 While U Wait / You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 5:31am On Dec 17, 2013
I am in Yankee and I'll be here for a couple of months and I see peeps getting the game consoles at 400 bucks here normally but about 500 when its out of stock (ps4), so to whoever is interested I will buy and send whichever console u want, u pay for the shipping too to Naija and I will take a fee.

Whatever the case, it won't cost u up to 85k I know, don't let people rip u off.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by bastien: 6:02am On Dec 17, 2013
kraftykc: I am in Yankee and I'll be here for a couple of months and I see peeps getting the game consoles at 400 bucks here normally but about 500 when its out of stock (ps4), so to whoever is interested I will buy and send whichever console u want, u pay for the shipping too to Naija and I will take a fee.

Whatever the case, it won't cost u up to 85k I know, don't let people rip u off.
how much is Samsung s4,LG G,Motorola X,tell me there price so we can continue
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by StPete: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2013
kraftykc: I am in Yankee and I'll be here for a couple of months and I see peeps getting the game consoles at 400 bucks here normally but about 500 when its out of stock (ps4), so to whoever is interested I will buy and send whichever console u want, u pay for the shipping too to Naija and I will take a fee.

Would u buy then get paid later or would u require payment first?
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
St_Pete:

Would u buy then get paid later or would u require payment first?

If you have the money in full let me know, I didn't even think that far. But I have a banker guy that will act as a safety liaison and he will hold it till you confirm receipt of the console. Not a full proof plan I know, but heck its better than what most 'thieves' out there are offering. If you have a better idea let me know.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
bastien: how much is Samsung s4,LG G,Motorola X,tell me there price so we can continue

These devices have very difference price ranges whether you want an unlocked one, brand new, jail broken etc. What I am saying is that the price depends on your choice.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by bastien: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
kraftykc:

These devices have very difference price ranges whether you want an unlocked one, brand new, jail broken etc. What I am saying is that the price depends on your choice.
ok but please sire,just put there prices the unlock nd locked,brand new so I can see and reason with my pocket

Thanks!
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
bastien: ok but please sire,just put there prices the unlock nd locked,brand new so I can see and reason with my pocket

Thanks!

Sure, I am in school right now but I will do that in some hours.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by bastien: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
kraftykc:

thanks boss
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
If i want you to buy me a ps4 how much would it cost for me to get here in Nigeria ...and this your safety liasons guy i would want to know his bank, his address, full names, birthdays, passport photographs, finger [print, toe prints, tongue print, DNA, gene count, wifes name,his church, his mosque, his babalawo, his diet, mortage account, his fav sex position, his boy friends address, his girlfriends monthly cycle. etc... angry angry angry

Before we go ahead

2 Likes

Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by bastien: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
kraftykc:

I'm still waiting for u boss,no reply yet
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
bastien: I'm still waiting for u boss,no reply yet

ALL PRICES IN USD

Moto X - about 550 brand new, but I see lots of varying prices for clean used ones. Some just posted an ad for http://tulsa.craigslist.org/search/moa?catAbb=moa&query=Motorola+X&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk= 400 bucks around my area. I haven't seen any price of like 200 - 300 for the phone.

S4 - New S4 shows prices from 699 and 530, to used of around 330. If lucky u could get one for less on like ebay, but when I say less I still mean 250ish.

LG G - New 594. Used; due to the black friday sales I see lots of promising prices for this phone on ebay, between 134 - 156. I didn't really check them out but some seem to be in very good almost new conditions.

lestat: If i want you to buy me a ps4 how much would it cost for me to get here in Nigeria ...and this your safety liasons guy i would want to know his bank, his address, full names, birthdays, passport photographs, finger [print, toe prints, tongue print, DNA, gene count, wifes name,his church, his mosque, his babalawo, his diet, mortage account, his fav sex position, his boy friends address, his girlfriends monthly cycle. etc... angry angry angry

Before we go ahead

grin grin grin
Guy, even if you are the immortal bloodsucker I no go give you him babalawo address. E get things way me sef dey fear. In all seriousness I know how tricky it is so if ANYONE has a better proposal on how we can exchange money without hassle, I am all ears.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by bastien: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ok have made my choose,cus I don't want anything more than $250,so I will go for the S4,so how is it gonna be boss

But I would love u to help me check oppo find7 too

U can email me: adufaye4@yahoo.com
Thanks boss
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by domack99(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
@poster can you PM me, am interested in the PS4, how much will it cost with an extra controller.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by bastien: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls help me with dis boss!

www.ebay.com/itm?itemId=281229375906
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by ojis(m): 3:30am On Dec 19, 2013
Pls Help me find out abt 15" laptop with 2GB nvidia gpu (new nd fairly used) nd get bk 2 me 4 serious biz
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2013
domack99: @poster can you PM me, am interested in the PS4, how much will it cost with an extra controller.

Sure thing dude. Sorry I didn't reply earlier.

bastien: Pls help me with dis boss!

www.ebay.com/itm?itemId=281229375906

The item was sold already, hard luck.

ojis: Pls Help me find out abt 15" laptop with 2GB nvidia gpu (new nd fairly used) nd get bk 2 me 4 serious biz

Sure. In some hours
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by bastien: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yeah,saw few hours on the goods,and u didn't check it before then,so have u seen any good S4 btw $200-250
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
bastien: Ok have made my choose,cus I don't want anything more than $250,so I will go for the S4,so how is it gonna be boss

But I would love u to help me check oppo find7 too

U can email me: adufaye4@yahoo.com
Thanks boss

Guy I just saw this msg, I will email u shortly
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by bastien: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
kraftykc:

Like u just saw they come and go pretty fast. And if I find one I won't commit my money if u haven't. Also have u considered what it will cost to send the phone to Naija? Omo don't start this thing halfway please
ok I won't sire,just help if u can see fairly used S4 for that 200-250,bside ur school mate we be willing to sell theirs!

Now I'm also interested in gionee E7,I just need a good andriod fone,that's why I don't really hv a choice!
Thanks
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
ojis: Pls Help me find out abt 15" laptop with 2GB nvidia gpu (new nd fairly used) nd get bk 2 me 4 serious biz

All of these laptops have Nvidia chips; http://www.nvidia.com/object/wtb_notebooks.html

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/279929/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Yoga-11-Convertible-Laptop/?cm_mmc=PLA-_-Google-_-School_Supplies-_-279929-IQ_PE%20&Channel=Google&mr:trackingCode=88002F12-4242-E311-A755-BC305BF82162&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=34063702436&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:filter=29516733301

In the immortal words of Wyre "Make ya choice."
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by ojis(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2013
K how much is dat acer aspire 8920G? Pls rasap.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by games4sale: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2013
domack99: @poster can you PM me, am interested in the PS4, how much will it cost with an extra controller.

The ps4 is available on amazon for those who can pay directly. For others who cant, I can get it and have it delivered for 100k. Call me on 07059004009.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by games4sale: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2013
The ps4 is available on amazon for those who can pay directly. For others who cant, I can get it and have it delivered for 100k. Call me on 07059004009.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 2:17am On Dec 22, 2013
games4sale: The ps4 is available on amazon for those who can pay directly. For others who cant, I can get it and have it delivered for 100k. Call me on 07059004009.

Niiigga! This is some real biatch ass move.

Guarantee price of Less than 90k people, don't let the fool above deceive you
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 2:19am On Dec 22, 2013
ojis: K how much is dat acer aspire 8920G? Pls rasap.

Ojis for real I looked for this brand for days I haven't found it. I think they are not making them anymore.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by ojis(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2013
K pls help me get d cost of any hp or acer laptop with 1 or 2gb nvidia gpu. Nd pls dont giv me links jst d price cos am in a haste o, if i could buy 4rm links i wouldnt be needing ur asistance. Tnx i'll await ur reply
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by austinsmat(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2013
total cost and shipping of ps4 here in nigeria with extra pad and fifa14
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
@Ojis sorry I haven't replied you but you can easily get a laptop of your specs for about $300. Also please don't obliged to me if you have any other means of obtaining it, I just hate how these sellers are bloating the prices of electronics and stuff.

austinsmat: total cost and shipping of ps4 here in nigeria with extra pad and fifa14

PS4 - 400
pad - 60
Fifa 14 - 50
Shipping depends on the service you want to use but its anywhere from 100 - 200

You are looking at about 610 or 710 depending on shipping.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by bishopmart(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls I need help in fixing ma xbox360 anyone with idea, am base in lagos. Ma maill
Is martinsmails2@yahoo.com, txt 08033655080
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by faithin9ja: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2013
kraftykc: @Ojis sorry I haven't replied you but you can easily get a laptop of your specs for about $300. Also please don't obliged to me if you have any other means of obtaining it, I just hate how these sellers are bloating the prices of electronics and stuff.

PS4 - 400
pad - 60
Fifa 14 - 50
Shipping depends on the service you want to use but its anywhere from 100 - 200

You are looking at about 610 or 710 depending on shipping.

Wow, you can get a PS4 to Nigeria for not more than $710?

How long will it take to get to Nigeria?
Amazon website says delivery like after Christmas does that mean they will now arrive very quickly?
Do you have any reference from somebody you have already supplied on Nairaland?
Merry Christmas my friend
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2013
faithin9ja:

Wow, you can get a PS4 to Nigeria for not more than $710?

How long will it take to get to Nigeria?
Amazon website says delivery like after Christmas does that mean they will now arrive very quickly?
Do you have any reference from somebody you have already supplied on Nairaland?
Merry Christmas my friend

I have other people who I have sent stuff to and I can give you lots of references and i cannot say when the package will arrive but it will not exceed one week at most.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sony Confirmed Playstation 5 / Garnet PC Games For Delivery All Over Nigeria (N200 Upwards) / Ps3 ,xbox 360 ,ps4 And Xbox One Game Swap Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.