Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment (4587 Views)

Share Your Xbox 360 Gamertag / Fix Your Xbox 360 3 Light Of Death And Ps3 While U Wait / You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
ojis: K pls help me get d cost of any hp or acer laptop with 1 or 2gb nvidia gpu. Nd pls dont giv me links jst d price cos am in a haste o, if i could buy 4rm links i wouldnt be needing ur asistance. Tnx i'll await ur reply

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331090016668
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hello,

i need this card asap in Nigeria how much in naira and how soon can i get it?

http://www.gateway-3ds.com/products.html
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Lestat, the shops say the card costs 73-75 dollars.
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 30, 2013
i asked you a simple question, how much in naira total for me to get it here in Lagos and how soon? here are some other options that i need the pricing for so i can decide

http://3ds-flashcard.com/home/37-3dslink-card.html

OR

R4I Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition

http://www.r4ids.cn/r4ids-e.htm

Although i do prefer the gateway
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by venorite(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls I need a used ps3 with extra pad and fifa 14 and gta V...pls what is the total price
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Lestat, don't be snotty. You asked for my help not the other way around. As to your simple question will still depend on the delivery service u choose to use. The smallest package I sent to Naija cost about 40 bucks but it was the USPS so it took too long to arrive.

venorite: Pls I need a used ps3 with extra pad and fifa 14 and gta V...pls what is the total price

I already answered this on the previous page, however add another 50 dollars for the FIFA 14
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by seyideco(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Op, I'm intrstd in buying the ps4 .this is my pin 73ed784b . or lemme know Hw best to communicate. Thanks
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 01, 2014
kraftykc: @Lestat, don't be snotty. You asked for my help not the other way around. As to your simple question will still depend on the delivery service u choose to use. The smallest package I sent to Naija cost about 40 bucks but it was the USPS so it took too long to arrive.

I already answered this on the previous page, however add another 50 dollars for the FIFA 14

I think DHL should suffice and i think u should be in a better position to advice, why not just say i suggest blah blah or blah? undecided, PS:snotty angry this is business dude what do u want a hug?
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by kraftykc(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
seyideco: Op, I'm intrstd in buying the ps4 .this is my pin 73ed784b . or lemme know Hw best to communicate. Thanks

I don't use the BBM app, but feel free to send me an email.

kc.jones4670@gmail.com
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by seyideco(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
kraftykc:
I don't use the BBM app, but feel free to send me an email.
kc.jones4670@gmail.com
Check out ur mail bro
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by faithin9ja: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
kraftykc:

I have other people who I have sent stuff to and I can give you lots of references and i cannot say when the package will arrive but it will not exceed one week at most.

Does your price for the PS4 include delivery to my address in Lagos, are there any other fees such as customs or any other surprises?
Please let me know your final price for the PS4 in dollars

Await your response
Re: I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment by atlantisls: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2014
I have 2 PS4 consoles for sale. Killzone Bundle Available in Lagos. Call 07085610916

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understand Nvidia Cards:here Learn Best Gaming laptops / PS3 Controller On PC / Sony Confirmed Playstation 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.