Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training (19328 Views)

Ncdmb Hcd Training Is It A Scam? / Total/yokogawa NCDMB Instrumentation And Controls Training / NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by Jagabanthelion: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2015
osemudiame:
Starts 23rd. I'm for PH. Anybody in PH

Pls how did u apply? Am based in Ph too.I visited their site but saw no link to apply. I just sent my CV to their email n got 2 contradictory mails in return. First an instant acknowlegement of receipt of my email and d 2nd a failed delivery. Am soo confused.
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by osemudiame(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2015
After OJT, what next
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by sKy007: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
osemudiame:
After OJT, what next
Go home or pray for ogoni work to start
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by KingsleyM(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Please I need directives on how I can apply NCDMB....??
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by budymore18: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by osemudiame(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2016
What about the ogoni cleanup
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by lusim(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
any info? cleanup started already
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by osemudiame(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2016
Series of letters have been written to Ncdmb, Nddc to use the OSMERT trainees for Ogoni cleanup. There is a planned protest to involve trainees from the nine states to bring this to the notice of the honorable minister and the president about our plight and the plan by some people into the recruitment list apart from the trainees. If you get the call, come out to join the protest.

1 Like

Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by Ugoerico(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
brother be patient okay,i was a participant and i have made contacts from de authorities incharge and was assured that they have us in de master plan. Jst be hopeful ok.

1 Like

Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by osemudiame(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2016
@ugoerico I don't know how you came about your information. I was told they do not have any plans for us. I was told that Ncdmb is not involved in the ogoni cleanup. What plan did they tell you, they have for us. I am not the agitator but I heard about plans of a protest by other participants.

1 Like

Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by stevkc: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
nogicjqs.com this there website is no longer opening, is there another website for them?

1 Like

Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by Ugoerico(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
@Osemudiame u re right NCDMB is nt directly involved in de excercise,wel according to an NCDMB personel, our names were forwarded to the apropriate quater for de excercise. I just tried to belive dat cos he had no reason of lying. Anyway i'm nt against anyform of agitation or protest shaa.
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by ucjeffy: 12:11pm On May 21, 2016
implementation of UNEP report is next month by God grace on the 2nd and we that where trained by ncdmb as oil spill responders are yet to be informed on our participation on that project is that the local content act is no longer effective or that ncdmb do not longer know their jobs I taught that by now they would have created an agency for us since Nigeria have no clean up agency note nosdra national oil spill detention and response agency they don't do clean up ncdmb should do something to this effect so as not to waste the resources that was put in for this trainee
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by lusim(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
ogoni clean up started today!!! Do we still have hope. any updates?
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by ucjeffy: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2016
lusim:
ogoni clean up started today!!! Do we still have hope. any updates?
ogoni clean up have not started they just did the flag up no mechanism on ground to indicate they want to start anytime soon the whole thing looks political.ncdmb should do the necessary things needed for osmert trainee to be part of the process and give what is due to them before this june runs out because we have being patient enough
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Hello guys, how much is the training allowance? I got a call this morning as regards the training. I want to know if its worth doing because there seem no plans for successful trainees.

1 Like

Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by ucjeffy: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
abeg ncdmb still dey hold people that trained last year
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by ucjeffy: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
please they are not trustworthy people they put the last of trainee in commotion they don't pay frustrating the live a the trainee please if you have a better go to the training to gather experience but don't leave your job if you don't want to be stranded
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by ucjeffy: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
please they are not trustworthy people they put the last batch of trainee in commotion they don't pay on time paying the first stipend 3months after resumption frustrating the lives of trainees please if you have a better job go to the training to gather experience but don't leave your job if you don't want to be stranded because they don't have plans after training so they ppl money still dey train
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
ucjeffy:
please they are not trustworthy people they put the last batch of trainee in commotion they don't pay on time paying the first stipend 3months after resumption frustrating the lives of trainees please if you have a better job go to the training to gather experience but don't leave your job if you don't want to be stranded because they don't have plans after training so they ppl money still dey train
How much is the stipend? This will help me reach a decision. Thank you.
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by Rooy57(m): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2016
niyogeol:
Hello guys, how much is the training allowance? I got a call this morning as regards the training. I want to know if its worth doing because there seem no plans for successful trainees.

How did you apply bro?
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Rooy57:

How did you apply bro?
Google nogic jqs.
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Does it mean nobody has participated in this training here before? Please I need urgent response.
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by ucjeffy: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2016
niyogeol:
Does it mean nobody has participated in this training here before? Please I need urgent response.

depending on it is it two weeks or six months
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by ucjeffy: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2016
ucjeffy:

depending on it is it two weeks or six months
go first u get answers later
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2016
I don't need to be there to know if am a member of a forum like this. I believe this forum is to share views and ideas. I need the information to make a decision. Help if you can, and if you don't want to, please don't bother replying me again. Thank you.
ucjeffy:
go first u get answers later
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by ucjeffy: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2016
niyogeol:
I don't need to be there to know if am a member of a forum like this. I believe this forum is to share views and ideas. I need the information to make a decision. Help if you can, and if you don't want to, please don't bother replying me again. Thank you.
my friend the forum was created for us to get information but the amount we were paid and yours are not the same and beside nobody paste amount of any training or job on net I just asked whether two weeks or six months training because the amount varies we are not quarreling if it two don't expect much six month something fair
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Two weeks classroom and six months on site. I just want to know the range of what to expect, like I said- I need the figure to reach a decision. We are not quarreling.
ucjeffy:
my friend the forum was created for us to get information but the amount we were paid and yours are not the same and beside nobody paste amount of any training or job on net I just asked whether two weeks or six months training because the amount varies we are not quarreling if it two don't expect much six month something fair
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by wayisshut: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
HEY,
I got a call too whats your status.have you started your training? what is your location? what was the time frame
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by wayisshut: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
niyogeol:
Two weeks classroom and six months on site. I just want to know the range of what to expect, like I said- I need the figure to reach a decision. We are not quarreling.

hey check my reply or rather question
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
wayisshut:

hey check my reply or rather question
I haven't heard from them since the last time they called.
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by wayisshut: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
niyogeol:
I haven't heard from them since the last time they called.

Same here. lets keep in touch and see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Discrimination Against Graduates From State Universities / What Is The Worth Of A Phd Financially?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.