Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training (19330 Views)

Ncdmb Hcd Training Is It A Scam? / Total/yokogawa NCDMB Instrumentation And Controls Training / NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hello friends, any info from NCDMB? I have not heard from them since they called me in August. Will this training still hold?
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by wayisshut: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
niyogeol:
Hello friends, any info from NCDMB? I have not heard from them since they called me in August. Will this training still hold?

hello I heard they had their various trainings but some where exempted.

1 Like

Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
wayisshut:

hello I heard they had their various trainings but some where exempted.
Can you be more explicit on this exemption thing? Sorry am replying late.
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by wayisshut: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2017
niyogeol:
Can you be more explicit on this exemption thing? Sorry am replying late.

Thanks. you know I was called also during that period and I saved the number that pulled d call across. so on the first week of December I called same number and the guy over the phone told me invitation has already been sent to trainees and I told him I was not aware abt it ,but he was saying things abt merit list and some stuff I don't understand then I realised Nigerian factor has come into play oh. That's how our country roll my Friend.

I have put that behind me anyway n have decided to forge forward
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
wayisshut:

Thanks. you know I was called also during that period and I saved the number that pulled d call across. so on the first week of December I called same number and the guy over the phone told me invitation has already been sent to trainees and I told him I was not aware abt it ,but he was saying things abt merit list and some stuff I don't understand then I realised Nigerian factor has come into play oh. That's how our country roll my Friend.

I have put that behind me anyway n be decided to forge forward

I called the number that called me too but the fellow said they are putting things in place before the commencement of the training.

Let us see what this month holds.

Cheers..
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by wayisshut: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
niyogeol:
I called the number that called me too but the fellow said they are putting things in place before the commencement of the training.

Let us see what this month holds.

Cheers..

When did u make this call? Cos from all indications. i heard two weeks training was carried out from 11th to 23rd December. So I don't really know if we are still in their radar. Anyway we wish for the best
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
wayisshut:

When did u make this call? Cos from all indications. i heard two weeks training was carried out from 11th to 23rd December. So I don't really know if we are still in their radar. Anyway we wish for the best
Hmmmmmm... Does this mean no nairalander participated? Probably the new management of the board have their own plans.
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by wayisshut: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=niyogeol post=52501388]Hmmmmmm... Does this mean no nairalander participated? Probably the new management of the board came with their own list. [/quo

The last 4 numbers of the guy that placed that call is 7641. What abt yours so I may know if we are dealing with the same person
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by niyogeol(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=wayisshut post=52547927][/quote]I changed phone, so I don't have their contact again.
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by bigsam75: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
When are they starting 6 months training?
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by lusim(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
do we have news from this angle, clean up starting up

1 Like

Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by ozymes: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2018
Be patient
lusim:
do we have news from this angle, clean up starting up
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by lusim(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Clean up starting next month...
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by osemudiame(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Gov Ayade of Cross river complained on AIT that FG was using foreign companies for the cleanup.
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by lusim(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2018
Good morning everyone please everyone should be at alert the names for the major contractors for ogoni spill clean up might come out anytime nextweek
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by Yhelay(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2018
Morning guys, since I have created an account with NCDMB, I have never seen any training advert and people do say they applied from the site.

Please where/how do I see these adverts?
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by lusim(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Yhelay:
Morning guys, since I have created an account with NCDMB, I have never seen any training advert and people do say they applied from the site.

Please where/how do I see these adverts?

Just start praying and hoping... The main thing is for u to update all ur information on their portal

1 Like

Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by lusim(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Any updates house
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by lusim(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
I think this ogoni clean up is a scam...
Re: Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training by bigsam75: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Next level scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Worth Of A Phd Financially? / N-Power Extended To 31 Of August 2016. Photo: / Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.