Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl (1309 Views)

Girl Give Justin Beiber Hot Slap For Grabbing Her Boo*bs / DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] / Chika Ike Receives HOT Slap From Ngozi Ezeonu For Sleeping With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by experimentist: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2013
Good morning NairalandeRs, I'm just waking up from sleep as today is my off day at work. I just remembered how I was heavily slapped by this girl who lives the same street with me.

It was around 2000-2001 I have been toasting this girl for a while but the chick never complied. I liked her so so so much, I don't know why. But what actually happened was that I wasn't even talking to her that day.... There was a party going on somewhere downtown of my street and I was just chilling around with my guys and this girl happens to also be at the party. U know ghetto street party na, as e dey go. People were scattered everywhere, girls, boys, broses, aunties etc. I and my crew is just standing and having fun when suddenly "tttwwwwwaaaaaaaaaat" a very hot slap on my shoulder landed. I looked back just to see dis girl staring at me and saying why did I slap her and ran. "Shooo na wen I slap dis girl na" I was confused and ashamed as the time paused immediately and everyone was looking at me like what was he going to do. I couldn't conrol it I just positioned myself and the next thing you here is "taaaaaaaaaw taaaaaaaaaawwwww" I also sent her a very hot sms slap and the music stopped. The sound of the slap I dashed her made the DJ had to end the party and people came asking what happened. I told them that she slapped me and I slapped her back, the girl couldn't say anything. It was during arguments when the main guy that initially slap the girl came begging that he was only playing with her.

GUYS HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SLAPPED BY A GIRL/LADY?
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2013
wow what a situation.

I hope I never be in your shoes because I would not know how to react.

I dont know if I could raise my hand on a woman. weeeeeeeeeeeerd.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by Afam4eva(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by Olugbenger(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Op this your story. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by Tolexander: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Na wetin wan cause slap from a woman? The only women that slapped me are my mum and elder sister.

The only thing i did silly was fighting a lady in 1998. She fell me, sat on me and fed me 'garri ijoba'(sand).

1 Like

Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by homesteady(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2013
Eya! Poor girl grin grin
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by Karleb(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2013
This is waoful.
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by Dannylux: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2013
It is a very indecisive situation but I will certainly reciprocate the slap.

Sorry not Sorry grin
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by experimentist: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2013
Tolexander: Na wetin wan cause slap from a woman? The only women that slapped me are my mum and elder sister.

The only thing i did silly was fighting a lady in 1998. She fell me, sat on me and fed me 'garri ijoba'(sand).
grin

U fell men hand down big timeangry
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by experimentist: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
wow what a situation.

I hope I never be in your shoes because I would not know how to react.

I dont know if I could raise my hand on a woman. weeeeeeeeeeeerd.
woman wey raised her hand on you without even doing nothing, u just standing on ur own o, na wetin she deserve? Especially babe wey u don scope tire but no gree for youundecided
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by experimentist: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2013
Olugbenger: Op this your story. . . grin grin grin grin
e happen LIVE!angry if u see how back pain eeeh.. And girls hand can dey pain die!
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2013
experimentist: woman wey raised her hand on you without even doing nothing, u just standing on ur own o, na wetin she deserve? Especially babe wey u don scope tire but no gree for youundecided

but shes woman sha. .

she made a mistake. and shes physically weaker.

if she apologise in front of everyone after you explain, shell be the one whos embarassed dont you think so?
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by Olugbenger(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2013
experimentist: e happen LIVE!angry if u see how back pain eeeh.. And girls hand can dey pain die!

Sorry. It hasn't happened to me yet.

grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by experimentist: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

but shes woman sha. .

she made a mistake. and shes physically weaker.

if she apologise in front of everyone after you explain, shell be the one whos embarassed dont you think so?
yeah right... I felt bad after i've done what I did, slapping her. I later went and apologised to her anyway and became good friends since then smiley
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by Tolexander: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
experimentist: grin

U fell men hand down big timeangry
no be my fault!

I thought i would beat her, unfortunately, the bushmeat caught the hunter. My friends actually pushed me.
Re: The Day I Received A Very Hot Slap From A Girl by experimentist: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tolexander: no be my fault!

I thought i would beat her, unfortunately, the bushmeat caught the hunter. My friends actually pushed me.
lol sorry bro

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Twitter / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko Haram In Exchange For School Girls / I’m A Virgin, I Know Nothing About Sex! —seyi Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.