Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) (61608 Views)

Car Parking Position. Neutral Or On Gear? / 8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai -pictures / His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by victorlexa(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wen I saw it on a site I was lyk wow! Oil money gud ooo.some rich dudes der even drive a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera
worth more than £160,000,Audi R8 worth £92,710,Mercedes G Wagon,Nissan GTR Skyline,Dodge Challenger,nd so many others.

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Arab guys are bloody rich. People who have oil wells in their backyard. No try them Oh. Their pocket money fit be $1m per session if not more.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by alienware(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Later, una go say unilag students dey rich ? Hope una don see ?

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by deols(f): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oyel money doing wonders.

They even get paid to go to school in Qatar.

What does nija have to show for our own Oyel money? cry cry
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by theripper3: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
I no mind start Bsc again for this school if i go get scholarship o. See money on wheels for God sake
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
datola: You are a true rep of the private Universities.

Why? don't you know the word "section" is a fragment of an object?

Section in this context means YEAR..

and oh! I meant SECTION not semester

ITK master...
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by byworld(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Na schul bró, one former minister for finance in nigeria for adamawa state also schul dere, using black infinity GX35 car nd livin in dubai silicon were am doin security job dere....
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
axortedbabe: Abeg na sch.b dis abi na car shop..poverty thunda fire ur mama

lwkmd
18-24
Chikezie wake up..

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Choi, Oyel money. Na so we for dey do am for Biafra if not for the thieves and parasites up North and across the Niger

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by pautex: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
Arab money, Drug money.

ur father na poverty go kill u
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by byworld(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
pautex: Arab money, Drug money.

ur father na poverty go kill u
Oil money
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
samsard: guy, am not saying the government is innocent but have you compared the population and land mass of both countries before spewing this your trash?

Here we go again with the population argument. I hear you , I was spewing trash for real.

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by smoothpapuzy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
and wizkid is here boasting. smh
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by byworld(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
vislabraye: Arab guys are bloody rich. People who have oil wells in their backyard. No try them Oh. Their pocket money fit be $1m per session if not more.
they don't hav our oil, but they hav good leaders
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Heaven and hell dey here oooooo!

These kids for this skul na dem dey heaven, where we dey I don't know, i don't know. I wish i know.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by yungdamaz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dis rilli cracked me upgrin
SimonAndal:
Ara gbaagbuo ekwensu na Jonathan.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by byworld(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Aureliuz:

Here we go again with the population argument. I hear you , I was spewing trash for real.
the guy is rite, lagos, oyo nd river states ar mor dan dubai nd its entire country call uaem...
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
samsard: guy, am not saying the government is innocent but have you compared the population and land mass of both countries before spewing this your trash?

Have you also considered the advantages of high population ? Advantages such as economic advantage that include a greater domestic market, attraction of investors and multinational companies, as well as more workers and more young people energizing the economy. So because we have a higher population than the Arabs, we must suffer and most of our oil money must go to the government pocket. undecided. May thunder fire our government. Nonsense. angry

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
dayuuummmmm see rims shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by yomilike(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
amiskurie: I PRAY WESTERNERS WILL NOT COME WITH THEIR DRONES TO SPOIL THE PEACEFUL AND HAPPY COUNTRY.

Nooo they won't , they have invested too much there. They don't destroy where they have real investment na.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nehemiah459(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
*In our Christian brothers/sisters voice*
Money isn't all. >All are vanity

*In a hustlers voice*
Lack of Money is root of all evil.

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Coolboi05(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Acidosis:

Why? don't you know the word "section" is a fragment of an object?

Section in this context means YEAR..

and oh! I meant SECTION not semester

ITK master...
SESSION u mean??

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by aieromon(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
byworld: Na schul bró, one former minister for finance in nigeria for adamawa state also schul dere, using black infinity GX35 car nd livin in dubai silicon were am doin security job dere....

God will bless your hustle in Jesus Name,AMEN

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by oldbende: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
axortedbabe: Abeg na sch.b dis abi na car shop..poverty thunda fire ur m
ama

Men thanks for making my day, I don laugh tire.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by sendemenge01: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
God shower me with ur blessing,make I dey ride bethley for my school
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Beennkumar(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oh My God!! embarassed
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by oldbende: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
SimonAndal:
Ara gbaagbuo ekwensu na Jonathan.

Nwanne kedu ihe Jonathan meregi ?,

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by tmtech: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Aureliuz:

Have you also considered the advantages of high population ? Advantages such as economic advantage that include a greater domestic market, attraction of investors and multinational companies, as well as more workers and more young people energizing the economy. So because we have a higher population than the Arabs, we must suffer and most of our oil money must go to the government pocket. undecided. May thunder fire our government. Nonsense. angry
You are so on point jawe.....
Why are chinese pple not whining abt dia population...we can always put awa large population to good use....

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by edo3(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Our polithiefician children don reach here again?

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by wonlasewonimi: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
sendemenge01: God shower me with ur blessing,make I dey ride bethley for my school

Make you no dey rain curses on yourself o bros.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by damola311: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lord of jesus......abi blood of jesus......... I will make it
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hehehe....a student is driving the Benz Brabus. That's one of my Boss's cars! On a serious note,so after this theses "students" will search for job abi na wetin? They had better remain in Dubai where some companies can afford them dia! Lol

InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars / Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures)