Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,459 members, 7,781,319 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) (61609 Views)

Car Parking Position. Neutral Or On Gear? / 8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai -pictures / His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Car is NOTHING in UAE for citizens. They take loans stresslessly, buy a car,drive for 3 months, return it and exchange for a newer model.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Solowande(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Where are d cars snatchers in d house
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by jawara1: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
I take this money shit so SERIOUS coz that broke shit aint funny.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Kanuchy: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
See levels.here person dey drive range spot at the age of 30yrs the make noise.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by playboy19(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
ifyalways: Car is NOTHING in UAE for citizens. They take loans stresslessly, buy a car,drive for 3 months, return it and exchange for a newer model.

True! And to be honest with you guys, all these cars are nothing to the emiratis, they just see them as they we see our toyota camrys here. There is absolutely no class or 'buga' (as we call it in naija) in these cars, the real class is in the plate number.

Any i.diot can buy a Ferrari in the UAE but the real rich people compete with their plate numbers. Some plate number are as expensive as US$1-2m. Imagine driving a us$400k car with a us$2m plate number (now that's real class/buga, the Arabian style). And there is nothing like customizing a plate number like we do in naija. It's just some figures and your $2m is gone.

Don't be surprise to hear that most of the owners of this cars are from the middle class.
I pity naija.

3 Likes

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by jawara1: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
zibe: I still like the fact that they go to school despite the affluence. Education is for all.

They pay them for that bro and besides, this is nothing compared to the qatari, Kuwaiti and the Saudia.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Swiftboy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Money good.....see wetin dey happen for middle east in this pix...

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by yormite: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Shedding tears while looking @ dis pix poverty thunder fire u i should have been born in dis country
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
I don't see super-cars there,man. You guys are overly exaggerating the whole scenario here!

1 Like

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by omarlicha: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please I need to get acquainted to someone there even if it is their grand fathers I don't mind wink
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by aventura: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
uba okeke:

U are just a foooool. Big one @ dat.. Idiot!!! So u prefer to steal and oppress ur fellow students while ur mates are making money legitly. Smh

u are bigger to fool to see that it was just a joke
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Funch90(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
axortedbabe: Abeg na sch.b dis abi na car shop..poverty thunda fire ur mama
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by playboy19(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
all4naija: I don't see super-cars there,man. You guys are overly exaggerating the whole scenario here!

Dude, stop acting like you are already bigger than your dreams. No human on this planet will say a double R is not a super car. Or perhaps u should point us all to what you consider a super car in your utopia.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Kemmy210(f): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
#5000 for a whole session 4what o?sch fees or accommodation?try 2make ur findings very well.
Acidosis:

lol.. unlike Nigerian Universities where OAU students dey pay N5000 (less than $300) for a whole section, yet still complaining and asking for free education grin

I just laugh when people insult private unis in Nigeria...

But when they see expensive government and private universities abroad, everybody go just open mouth like DUNDEE.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by oduaboy1: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Choi, Oyel money. Na so we for dey do am for Biafra if not for the thieves and parasites up North and across the Niger
Sunnybobo ole!!!so your main reason for going to war,,,was to steal and covert the south south oil........Thank God your devilish plan didn't work out.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by addictiv(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
playboy19:

Dude, stop acting like you are already bigger than your dreams. No human on this planet will say a double R is not a super car. Or perhaps u should point us all to what you consider a super car in your utopia.
No mind d dude. As if his six months rabba fit see tokunbo spare tire for Rolls Royce

1 Like

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nigerians can live like this, but some greedy peeps are keeping the money for themselves. too bad
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by blakky97(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Latest ride
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by RAPMAN02(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
drooling
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by kalimera101: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
muktar mtt: U b mumu did u ever see car show wit a plate number on.
Eediot, don't you get what a joke is?
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by dammmy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
tm-tech:

grin abi Õoº°Úº
Its better make person jst sell the japanese car use the money buy designer stuff like, micheal kros or rolex wristwatch, armani and other very expensive designers, with a bad gadget (phones)...so when u walk around in sch, pple still go feel u......
And wen it rains people will FEEL sorry 4 you!
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Muzikluva(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
This looks like Lautech.
dere z a big difference btw tall and short.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by RAPMAN02(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
God bless ur hustle cry
byworld: Na schul bró, one former minister for finance in nigeria for adamawa state also schul dere, using black infinity GX35 car nd livin in dubai silicon were am doin security job dere....
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Humphreydis(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Arab money!!....onye ne ekwu?!
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Liveair: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
END TIME CAR PARK

1 Like

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Sylvarresta(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
liaslo++:

Lautech khe We neva smell dis level abeg
buh we are almost there, @least we don dey use Chrysler and 2013 Range rover sport
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by RAPMAN02(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Humphreydis: Arab money!!....onye ne ekwu?!
pls what does onye ne ekwu mean
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by vandac: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Is well. I shall advanced.dn't knw abt U.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by laminaria(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
i dey buga wit dis for street ........wil continue saving and i wil surely buy one soonest.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by zagazaow: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
I trust cincos to be a part of this...they don't waste time spending over 10k GBP on four or five Lv,Gucci or Hermes items....badass folks
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
playboy19:

I can only call you an i-d-i-o-t! Can't you see the word is pluralized in my comment?! I don't think you even understand my comment though.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by ULQUIORRA: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2013
aventura: The best thing na to become cultist for this school.
LOL, CHAI people dey dis forum ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars / Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / Will You Still Buy This Toyota Corolla Seeing This Done To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.