Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,519 members, 7,801,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council (18578 Views)

Ambode Appoints Members Of Governing Council In State’s Tertiary Institutions / UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
uncle barth, you have proved to be faster than your shadows! grin.....the VC's ass was under hot fire, from the pro-chancellor
what happens to all the probe proceedings ,that were initiated?

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by Ranchhoddas: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
How does this affect the price of okpa in eni-njoku hall?

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by Mekanus(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
joeluv: Thats good, he is busy wanting to probe and suffocate the VC that is doing so much. Went around the school today and was amazed by the level of development. Building spring up everywer, hostel renovation., Why shld the chairman be against such a working VC..Naija sef.. whn u work na problem
I hope u're nt talking about the UNN i knw? As far as our exorbitant school fees is concerned bartho is doing absolutely nothing
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by Starlett: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
This news comes to me as a rude shock. Was in UNN only last week and I was fully briefed on the ongoing efforts of this Pro-Chancellor to probe the monumental corruption and stagnation going on there.

In the final analysis, this is yet another evidence of the general state of comfort between GEJ administration and corruption with impunity.

So sad.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by kado(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lucky gurl: Enough of all this.
What I need now is the suspension of this ongoing strike.
are you a learner? What strike are u talking about. Or you mean association of boyfriend. That till next year after xmas and newyear
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by joeluv: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thats a lie from the pit of hell....wow Nigerians we really deserve the leaders we get....all the roads, the buildings, the huge pharmacy deprtment he is businlding..in short too many stuff is going on down der. I was so shocked and wondered why others VC's did not do such..men abeg that guy get class..all the bad road in the unn..unn used to be an eyesore..those hotels menh..i just thank God for him,. changed all those old hostel windows. In short anybody that says that guy is doing noting is just like saying sullivan is doing nothing.
Starlett: This news comes to me as a rude shock. Was in UNN only last week and I was fully briefed on the ongoing efforts of this Pro-Chancellor to probe the monumental corruption and stagnation going on there.

In the final analysis, this is yet another evidence of the general state of comfort between GEJ administration and corruption with impunity.

So sad.
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by Dukerobert: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Because He wants to Probe the VC.
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by cheesome(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=joeluv]Thats good, he is busy wanting to probe and suffocate the VC that is doing so much. Went around the school today and was amazed by the level of development. Building spring up everywer, hostel renovation., Why shld the chairman be against such a working VC..Naija sef.. whn u work na problem[/quote
we hav more proposed sites than actual bulidings in dat skul u went arund...U can go arund again, dis tym objectively.
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by Akiika: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
...militant area boy minister...you no even wait small before you begin your witch hunting.
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by texazzpete(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
gratiaeo: Is he an APC apologies?
If so no problem

The word you're looking for is 'apologist'. You can thank me later

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by FemiNagasaki(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
joeluv: Thats good, he is busy wanting to probe and suffocate the VC that is doing so much. Went around the school today and was amazed by the level of development. Building spring up everywer, hostel renovation., Why shld the chairman be against such a working VC..Naija sef.. whn u work na problem
People like you r to be ignored
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by chi4ik(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nasir Faggie the Next......
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by Smuthx(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
The UNN Chairman of the governing council is from Enugu (alledgely or apparently) and according to fg rules to the university system. The Chairman of Governing Council should be from another state of origin where a university is situated hence the possible suspension. The FG may move him to another fed. University.
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by funkei: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ikegift4real: D lions Den on fire. . As an alumni let me reserve dis space so dat i'll ask my former HOD what happened.
Are you sure you are an alumnus of that school?
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by freeradical(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
poshpimkiey: dey shld sha not start dia own internal strike. I've experienced my first strike...dat shld be enuf in one academic lifetime. mi o r'aye oshi
Wow your profile pic reminds me of when I used to visit females hostels back in the day....which one is this balewa, okpara, eyo-ita or bello? grin grin
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by kensnoop: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
This is the handiwork of Batho Okolo, who said he should not be probed?? Where is the 500 million Adenuga brought for stadium renovation?? Where is the 8k every student paid for reparation??, where is the 25k acceptance that student pay , only to have 5' written on ur receipt, where is the 2million he is paying that her ICT gal friend every month The truth is that he has embezzled money and governing council should probe him, suspending eneje will not make u go free oooooo
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by netflydotcom(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Good,where can i get xmas card to give my friends
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by naijaobi(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
u are a stup!d boy... Bartho is a criminal...only God will judge dat man... There is nothing good abt dat man..
Just because prof enejere is working hard to make sure he vommits all d money bartho swallowed, nyesom wike decided to suspend him... Dis is too bad.. A criminal is being protected.
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by powerblaze(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2013
gratiaeo: Is he an APC apologies?
If so no problem

Bros... Go to bed, before you hurt yourself..
grin
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by ayooluniran(m): 12:59am On Dec 18, 2013
I think he got suspended due to some unfavourable acts like jerking up the fee for academic transcripts to 35k per copy....I got this info from an alumni....so...it might just be a good decision for UNN
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:43am On Dec 18, 2013
joeluv: Thats a lie from the pit of hell....wow Nigerians we really deserve the leaders we get....all the roads, the buildings, the huge pharmacy deprtment he is businlding..in short too many stuff is going on down der. I was so shocked and wondered why others VC's did not do such..men abeg that guy get class..all the bad road in the unn..unn used to be an eyesore..those hotels menh..i just thank God for him,. changed all those old hostel windows. In short anybody that says that guy is doing noting is just like saying sullivan is doing nothing.
Are sure those projects are not funded by tetfund and other external interventions?

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by jfkenny(m): 5:36am On Dec 18, 2013
sug would have answered so many ills going on in unn.
why would a leader change three different imported doors in search of a better one.
I got admitted to the school in 2009 up till now slabs in front of edu fac have being thrice changed.
I paid for schools id card I didn't get it: if u need it you have to go and pay by cash. why do we have to pay twice for an item. I swore not to pay instead I will pay during clearance.
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by PrinceJustice(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2013
You people are not serious. Bartho this, Bartho that. Is he the first corrupt VC UNN has ever had? The man at least has tried and is trying in terms of infrastructure etc which past VCs could not accomplish. How sure are you that the hands of Eneje is CLEAN. Free B.N. OKOLO joor. Free B.N. OKOLO joor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by christiscomin: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2013
Oh! APC is to be blamed. He has deflected to APC.....
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by Terlumun4real: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2013
I am finally here.
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by ifezes(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
my hrt is bleeding. Is it not dr.enejere dat vowed to save unn from corruption and decay? This is the man that has been fighting to bring unn bk to it's lost glory bt because d vc is so corrupt he neva wanted that. I saw dis kind of thing coming when i heard a few wks ago dat the vc is tryin to bribe the ministry of education against the unn council to prevent them from probing him. I knw it wil happen like dis when they removd the minister of education to put a political thug like wike. The corruption in this country has reached heaven. In unn no student pay less than 40k from ist yr 2 final yr plus allocations yet nothin 2 show 4 it. The projects goin on r sponsored projects. Dis incidence just opened my eyes 2 the level of corruption in dis country. Only God wil save us

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by NwekeGodwin: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is like this man have told the federal government the truth
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by PrinceJustice(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
ifezes: my hrt is bleeding. Is it not dr.enejere dat vowed to save unn from corruption and decay? This is the man that has been fighting to bring unn bk to it's lost glory bt because d vc is so corrupt he neva wanted that. I saw dis kind of thing coming when i heard a few wks ago dat the vc is tryin to bribe the ministry of education against the unn council to prevent them from probing him. I knw it wil happen like dis when they removd the minister of education to put a political thug like wike. The corruption in this country has reached heaven. In unn no student pay less than 40k from ist yr 2 final yr plus allocations yet nothin 2 show 4 it. The projects goin on r sponsored projects. Dis incidence just opened my eyes 2 the level of corruption in dis country. Only God wil save us

[size=14pt]Ehyaaaa!!!![/size] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by bishopkay: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2013

pls say wat u know. Let the vc come and explain to the governing council how he spent 6bn naira allocated to the school for projects. Mind u I'm a student there.
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by bishopkay: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
joeluv: Thats a lie from the pit of hell....wow Nigerians we really deserve the leaders we get....all the roads, the buildings, the huge pharmacy deprtment he is businlding..in short too many stuff is going on down der. I was so shocked and wondered why others VC's did not do such..men abeg that guy get class..all the bad road in the unn..unn used to be an eyesore..those hotels menh..i just thank God for him,. changed all those old hostel windows. In short anybody that says that guy is doing noting is just like saying sullivan is doing nothing.

Guy wise up...u no get sense
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by kelechiodo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Prince Justice: Which one him commit
He has been having running battle with the VC. He has been accusing the VC of not following due process in awarding contracts and recruitment of staff. He was pissed off that the VC appointed a woman unilaterally and pay her in dollars without the consent of the personnel unit. Infact, since the inauguration of the governing council, VC has been summoned on numerious occasions to explain things.
Re: FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council by uchrikk(m): 3:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Bickering when two did not agree; the school can't continue like that. So as a solution to the stalemate, heads rolled. People got sacked. I don't blame Wike.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo, Oyo, Osun Top JAMB Candidates List / See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.