Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (37973 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Dygeasy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
chaircover: Kulyie he earns 60-70k a month
He is a graduate
He knows what he wants in life
He is still young

He lives in a country where you can hit big money/get a job/contract in minutes . . . . yet he is still condemned

Sounds like a 419, ritualist, wife beater, kidnapper but who drives a Benz has a better chance of getting married in Nigeria these days. . . . ..

I tire o undecided
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
And is it taboo if the potential wifee rakes in additional 40-50k or she's handicapped, OP stated what he wants ( not totally dependent on him he said).

I wish he replied with his genotype sha undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dygeasy: ^^ Royal Roy isn't entirely offpoint here and he wasn't in any way rude. He only asked the simple right questions anybody ought to ask you if they are to be convinced to follow your school of thought.

So I'll ask too;

Are u a woman who adds value to her man or expecting a windfall from him instead?

Are u expecting a man to feed you or both of you to feed each other?
it is like you people are misunderstanding me.

i am not saying wife should now turn herself to a liability where mr husband is always doing everything and she is not adding her own value to the relationship.i am not saying a woman should be a leech or parasite on anybody.they should both complement each other.2 of them should be valuable,thats what i am saying

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Dygeasy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: it is like you people are misunderstanding me.

i am not saying wife should now turn herself to a liability where mr husband is always doing everything and she is not adding her own value to the relationship.i am not saying a un anybody.they should both complement each other.2 of them should be valuable,thats what i am saying
And with 60-70k from the husband and 40-50k from the wife per month, I still don't get how either of them would be useless. They will even pass for a middle-class family if of course they live right. What now?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
So in your place of work, home, church, market, bus, village etc you didn't see any woman than to come online undecided
Beware of online goods oh! Not tomorrow now you return her back to her parents.
Shior
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by RoyalRoy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
^^^^^^^…
Kulyie

Listen well!!!!!

If a woman hopes to marry a man based on what he is able to offer her in life, she might be on a long thing.

You cannot hope for an already made man in this present age And time in Naija and not expect consequences.

If you marry a man due to what he is bringing to the table then be ready to endure what he shows you on the table

Now this is a response to what u initially pasted not as you have amended.

18 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Hkana: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Some comments really got me thinking like "are these females joking or something".
Well, bless chaircover, greatgod and other females who are encouraging the OP.

I admire the OP's honesty. I wish him the best.

Big ups to my bros Royal Roy and Dygeasy

13 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
chaircover: Kulyie he earns 60-70k a month
He is a graduate
He knows what he wants in life
He is still young

He lives in a country where you can hit big money/get a job/contract in minutes . . . . yet he is still condemned

Sounds like a 419, ritualist, wife beater, kidnapper but who drives a Benz has a better chance of getting married in Nigeria these days. . . . ..

that is ok for a starter,very ok,so far it is a steady income,he is ggod to go however like i said and i repeta,he needs to be prayerful for him to get that kind of woman.they are rare and available no doubt but he needs to do serious watching and praying like the bible will say

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Royal Roy: ^^^^^^^…
Kulyie

Listen well!!!!!

If a woman hopes to marry a man based on what he is able to offer her in life, she might be on a long thing.

You cannot hope for an already made man in this present age And time in Naija and not expect consequences.

If you marry a man due to what he is bringing to the table then be ready to endure what he shows you ur the table

Now this is a response to what u initially pasted not as you have amended.
first of all sorry for the way i talked to you,i felt provoked or upset when you said ' young lady be wise',thats what i found rude and i didnt like that but sorry all the same

i have been saying and i will still keep on repeating till you people stop misinterpreting what i mean

2 of them should put something on the table.no one should be a liability on the other at the same time he doesnt have to be a super rich guy before he settles down but since chaircover has cleared the air that he has a steady income,then nothing is stopping him.i thought initially that he didnt have a steady income and wanted to marry (probably with the aim of gold digging the girl) thats what caused my first post.however,so far as its rub my back i rub your back and not a selfish kind of relationship then he is good to go

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chillisauce: So in your place of work, home, church, market, bus, village etc you didn't see any woman than to come online undecided
Beware of online goods oh! Not tomorrow now you return her back to her parents.
Shior
chillisauce iwo titunde pelu tie gringrin he be bush meat ni? grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Dygeasy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: first of all sorry for the way i talked to you,i felt provoked or upset when you said ' young lady be wise',thats what i found rude and i didnt like that but sorry all the same

i have been saying and i will still keep on repeating till you people stop misinterpreting what i mean

2 of them should put something on the table.no one should be a liability on the other at the same time he doesnt have to be a super rich guy before he settles down but since chaircover has cleared the air that he has a steady income,then nothing is stopping him.i thought initially that he didnt have a steady income and wanted to marry (probably with the aim of gold digging the girl) thats what caused my first post.however,so far as its rub my back i rub your back and not a selfish kind of relationship then he is good to go
So you didn't actually read the OP... Kai!

9 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dygeasy: ^^ Royal Roy isn't entirely offpoint here and he wasn't in any way rude. He only asked the simple right questions anybody ought to ask you if they are to be convinced to follow your school of thought.

So I'll ask too;

Are u a woman who adds value to her man or expecting a windfall from him instead?

Are u expecting a man to feed you or both of you to feed each other?
what triggered anger in me was when he said 'be wise young woman' that statement made me feel as if i am bereft of knowledge or i am not in my right senses or as if he is scolding the last born in their house

to the question,yes i add value to EVERYONE AROUND ME,PERIOD!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dygeasy: So you didn't actually read the OP... Kai!
i didnt grin maybe because i was trying to catch up on the movie i was watching and typing at the same time,i didnt see that part,my bad cheesy

pardon me,oya bring e cane and flog my back grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
ireneidiva: Op nairaland is not the best place for this. Wish you all the best all the same.
but hospital,brothel,prison,cemetry and nigerian police station is the best place for that abi ?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
chaircover: which back . . .you that have tied exercise book under your clothes so you wont feel the pain . . oya bring your hand grin grin
haaa,small small o grin ero ra o grin just 2 strokes o,other wise i will report you to my mother that you want to kill me gringrin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: chillisauce iwo titunde pelu tie gringrin he be bush meat ni? grin

I no understand o, no only bush meat I Sabi there.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chillisauce:

I no understand o, no only bush meat I Sabi there.
grin i said chillisauce has come again with her jokes and that op is not a bush meat that he will do such a thing.lol cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: grin i said chillisauce has come again with her jokes and that op is not a bush meat that he will do such a thing.lol cheesy

So u tink I was joking. Internet wife, hian! He is on his own.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
chaircover:

Leave mama sewa o! beacause mama sewa was not here when you were causing trouble.

But we will leave you be e beee. oya go and bring me malt grin grin
haaaa which trouble i cause?gringrin etietiwa soyan lenu ni nairaland yi grin mind you BRIBERY FALLS UNDER CORRUPTION AND IT IS AGAINST THE LAW OF THE LAND,IF I GIVE YOU MALT NOW,IT IS TANTAMOUNT TO CORRUPTION AND I DONT WANT EFCC TO BE LOOKING FOR ME UP AND DOWN BET I CAN STILL GIVE YOU COLD KUNU SHA,that is if you dont mind grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Dygeasy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
chaircover: which back . . .you that have tied exercise book under your clothes so you wont feel the pain . . oya bring your hand grin grin
don't mind her
kulyie: i didnt grin maybe because i was trying to catch up on the movie i was watching and typing at the same time,i didnt see that part,my bad cheesy

pardon me,oya bring e cane and flog my back grin
Lol...
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chillisauce:

So u tink I was joking. Internet wife, hian! He is on his own.
lwkmd grin well, if op do wedding,me i go go o grin wetin consain agbero with overload :*

i will go there and eat party jollof rice,meat and a pack of chivita 8-)

infact,i go follow am buy aso ebi and spray money

if complaint ( which i hope not) start,na chaircover,great god and coogar wey go do marriage counsellor and mamas at the top for am,wetin consain anybody for that one grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by youngalex(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
OP Bro go ahead...Nairaland guys will surely support you
-I almost fainted when I saw Dr.Reuben Abati's old pic in Linda's blog...Never despise a hardworking man in his humble beginning...I laugh @ dos ladies dat are waitng for ready made men when the unemployment rate is 54 per cent...the lord is their strenght

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by ireneidiva(f): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: but hospital,brothel,prison,cemetry and nigerian police station is the best place for that abi ?
online! Anybody can be anything here.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: that is ok for a starter,very ok,so far it is a steady income,he is ggod to go however like i said and i repeta,he needs to be prayerful for him to get that kind of woman.they are rare and available no doubt but he needs to do serious watching and praying like the bible will say

Just in a breath! grin Kulyie kulyie, my friend, how you dey?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Ngokafor(f): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2013
Stop4:
Yea, Wifey are hard to get, I really don't have problems approaching women and I don't like approaching them often either, I don't just like talking my whole life out as some ladies may want it.
I've had a 6yrs relationship in the past, I got dumped, lol and has decided never to trust any girl again...I was tempted to remain single forever but decides to change...it was a bitter experience though.
thanks for the input.

Awwww!!..am so sorry about your bad experience bro.However it's good to know you have decided to move on with your life and start afresh with someone else..i know it's a cliche but there are good girls out there who will make up for the hurt you've been through trust me..
..but if you ask me,i dont think this online thing you want to embark on is such a good idea.You might just be setting youself up for some unpleasant surprises, what with the number of charlatans lurking all over the cyberworld...

..for starters,since you are weary of 'toasting' moves right now,how about spreading word around amongst your friends and relations about your intentions,at least they can look out for your spec on your behalf(someone they can vouch for to a large extent),tell her about you,and if she's okay with everything, then you guys can take it up from there,no long stories from you...not a perfect solution but it has worked for a lot of peeps i know....at least i feel it's better than meeting random strangers on the net.

....but at the end of the day,it's your call so goodluck bro,cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2013
I am fine my dear cheesy

thanks cheesy
Phema:

Just in a breath! grin Kulyie kulyie, my friend, how you dey?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2013
OP, e bi like say you don get some contact here, this one you just keep quiet since. Have you started sampling yet? How is it going? smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by RoyalRoy(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce: OP, e bi like say you don get some contact here, this one you just keep quiet since. Have you started sampling yet? How is it going? smiley

Lollllz. Sampling noni.

You see say this online wive search na correct business.

@Kulyie
Young lady was a term I used as a substitute for an unmarried woman. It is by no means an attempt to down play your intelligence or your maturity.

No problem dear.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2013
Royal Roy:

Lollllz. Sampling noni.

You see say this online wive search na correct business.

cheesy I'm telling you! Too many looking for online wives meanwhile it's opposite in the real world. I sure say na the sampling Tinz that magas are interested in.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by 299: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: @ op you are suffering from MISPLACED PRIORITY.your focus shouldnt be about getting a wife,i care less whether you are 32 or 60 and still a bachelor,your drive now should be getting a stable job,establishing your feet on the ground and getting the kind of job that enables you take care of a wife,kid,pay rent etc.i dont think you know how expensive being a married man is and maintaining a home.it is when you add VALUE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD VALUE TO OTHERS.EVEN IF YOU ARE A BACHELOR AT 50 AND DONT HAVE A STABLE INCOME I DONT EXPECT A MAN WHO HAS FOCUS TO BE SEARCHING FOR A WIFE WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO ME STRUGGLING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR HIMSELF
even if you see a wife today now.how do you plan sustaining a home? Or you 2 plan to live a life of misery/squalor and in anycase i woner which lady will agree to marry a hustler in this day and age.

The truth about life is when you are a man,no matter how old or young,ugly or handsome you are,once you have money,there will be an influx of women rushing you that your problem will be choosing who to marry among them,but if you are a hustler and you want to marry

i wish you best of luck
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.