Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (37967 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sweetlemon: I guess I spent so much time on this thread cos I know where I'm coming from.
I grew up lacking a lot of basic needs in life. You don't want to know the hell my mum passed through in my dad's hands during that period. My dad who later became somebody showed my mum gratitute by having affairs here and there. Let me end my family story there.

Personally, I also went through hell with my broke boyfriends.

I have seen and been adviced by other women NEVER to marry a man who has no ambitions to succeed. I have seen women who married poor men who remained poor. I have also seen other women who got junior wives as appreciation gifts after struggling with their husbands.

So please OP pardon me I beg you.

As for ladies seeing this. Men are naturally selfish my dears. Whether he's rich, comfortable or poor, he won't really appreciate you unless and except he loves you. If you like carry a cross for him, take a bullet for him, drink garri with salt with him, if he doesn't truly love you, you are OYO when he meets another woman who makes him tick.

Cheers!
I'm very sorry about your experience, that's why you think the way you do. Any man who ditches his wife when he gets successful deserves to be shot. May you find a man that will appreciate you that is if you haven't found one. The society in Nigeria kind of support such misbehaviour which is so sad. To my fellow young men 22 upwards, let us be up and doing, hustling and hardworking. A lazy man has no business with women, take it or leave it. Ladies, make una shine una eye make una no fall into wrong hands. That's all i have to say for now.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Jyde81: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread with the diverse opinions, views about life et al and not forgetting the rofo rofo between shizzle and kuylie.......I have also learnt one or two things as well from the various comments to add to my life as well.....Seasons greetings all...
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2013
BoboYekini: Sweetlemon, we feel your pain. But that's where it ends. You rightly mentioned 'love'. That's the magic word and the difference between your experiences and ours.
I'm not big on romance(no thanks to una naija babes), but I get Bob Marley here:
"...we'll share the shelter of my single bed,
we'll share the same roof, while Jah provide our bread
Is this love, is this love that I'm feeling'
Lwkmd! Werey!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lwkmd! Werey!!!
abi asinwin gringringrin kolowo but ofe je phu nanie grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2013
Jyde81: I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread with the diverse opinions, views about life et al and not forgetting the rofo rofo between shizzle and kuylie.......I have also learnt one or two things as well from the various comments to add to my life as well.....Seasons greetings all...
seasons greetings to you to o,have a merry xmas in advance and a prosperous new year wink

meanwhile this is a friendly note of warning to all nairalanders especially lover men like baby can i take you to chineese restaurant,baby how much is your peruvian hair,let me pay because of that popular thing wey no dey make una get sense,wey we all know :p

DONT SPEND ALL YOUR LIFE SAVINGS ON XMAS OR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO DO ONE LAGOS OSCAMBO O,OTHERWISE BY NEW YEAR,YOUR NECK GO LONG PASS OSTRICH OWN.na better hunger go wire una.merry xmas :*
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Iduwo, where hv u been since.
I tot u r suffering from morning sickness.
tongue kiss

How r u?
Hope ur end correct?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Iduwo, where hv u been since.
tongue kiss

How r u?
Hope ur end correct?
morning sickness ke? Is idowu pregnant ni cheesy

heyyyyyy

*hes a miracle working God,is the alfa and omega,he is a miracle working God grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
@ idowu ngbo? You are pregnant,well if you are congrats o,i am really happy for you.wa ru re,wa so re,wa bilayo,we will hear the voice of mother and child o,amen ! grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
kulyie: @ idowu ngbo? You are pregnant,well if you are congrats o,i am really happy for you.wa ru re,wa so re,wa bilayo,we will hear the voice of mother and child o,amen ! grin

shey u go carry my baby?be the mother of my child,the luffu of my life,the bread inside my toasting machine,the onions in my soup,the money in my pocket?the sugar in my tea,the water in my fridge,the cockroach inside my cup-board,the chicken inside my fried rice,the egg inside my scoth egg,my pin at bbm,the water inside my coconut,the brain inside my head!!!!oya tell me will u marry me next-week?because me i wan make sure say i marry before next-year!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
leavestory: shey u go carry my baby?be the mother of my child,the luffu of my life,the bread inside my toasting machine,the onions in my soup,the money in my pocket?the sugar in my tea,the water in my fridge,the cockroach inside my cup-board,the chicken inside my fried rice,the egg inside my egg-gow,the water inside my cocunut,the brain inside my head!!!!oya tell me will u marry me next-week?because me i wan make sure say i marry before next-year!!!!!! grin
i will be the bone in your throat,the cockroach in your tea and the sand in your garri :p grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lwkmd! Werey!!!
Lol, Hey babe.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
kulyie: abi asinwin gringringrin kolowo but ofe je phu nanie grin
shocked kulyie, kulyie, kulyie. emelo ni mo kpe e? mmhmm with that your flat nyansh.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
kulyie: i will be the bone in your throat,the cockroach in your tea and the sand in your garri :p grin
***faints*** lobatan!!!u are not lomantic sef
grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
leavestory: ***faints*** lobatan!!!u are not lomantic sef
grin
kilon fi shey?wetin them dey take am do.shey na im go make my bank account fatter ni? 8-)

i agree,i am not romantic :*
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Iduwo, where hv u been since.
tongue kiss

How r u?
Hope ur end correct?
Lmao! Sister don come again oo..Morning sickness ko afternoon illness ni. My side tite sha! We getting ready to merry merry cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
kulyie: @ idowu ngbo? You are pregnant,well if you are congrats o,i am really happy for you.wa ru re,wa so re,wa bilayo,we will hear the voice of mother and child o,amen ! grin

Aunty aladura, e ku prayer o grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
BoboYekini: Lol, Hey babe.
Hiya!! smiley
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Aunty aladura, e ku prayer o grin grin
grin abi o grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by omode2(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2013
Afam4eva: It irritates me when i see people telling someone to forget about marriage and focus on making money as if a grown man does not know when it's right for him to marry. The OP stated his financial capacity and he needs a wife that can key into it, so i don't know what seems to be some people's problem. Must everyone be a millionaire before they get married. is money the only thing that makes a marriage? What if he decides to remain the way he is financially, is it anyone's business? If you want to marry him, submit your application or steer clear. No wonder some men will go to any length to make money because of the ogbanje advice that people dish out to them that ruminates around money as if money if everything.
Bros u are on point! A man gets to certain age and feels a need for a wife either u have much or little. getting married late is much prevalent in cities esp Lagos where ppl have high taste coupled wt bogus societal expectations.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by adconline(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2013
omode2: Bros u are on point! A man gets to certain age and feels a need for a wife either u have much or little. getting married late is much prevalent in cities esp Lagos where ppl have high taste coupled wt bogus societal expectations.

Money is a huge factor in marriage.. It serves as fuel that powers your vehicle... Don't be Naive! I have friends and families who said the same thing, but this time of year they are ringing people's phone off the hook seeking for assistance to help their families.. Kids cost money is a discussion most Nigerians don't want to discuss, that's why most folks are having many kids they cannot provide for.. "It's God that gives kids"
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sucess001(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Please what native language do you speak? maybe you will understand better when I explain it to you in your language that I don't mean the man must be ready made!!!!!!!!
HE JUST NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE BASIC NEEDS FOR A SMALL FAMILY OF TWO!

What's so hard to comprehend there? Kilode gan kpa kpa? habatically!

My calling Adenuga and Dangote is for guys to see them as an example of men who have gotten to where there are through having firm and solid goals, priorities, and ambitions!

still your argument is flawed...if Adenuga and Dangote have solid goals, priorities, and ambitions like u assert and got married at a stage this guy is currently...then i guess our guys is on his way to being a billionaire.

moreover, how is it so that 70k plus watever the girl earns (lets just say 40k for the girl)making it 110k is not enuf to provide basics for 2 people?

i work in a bank and my oga dts a senior manager and another dats a priincipal manage both confirmed to me dt dey dont spend above 50k max on monthly maintenance....(feeding basically)...

so wat basic re u refering to? shopping in shoprite?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sucess001(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2013
PocketEconomist: I'm very sorry about your experience, that's why you think the way you do. Any man who ditches his wife when he gets successful deserves to be shot. May you find a man that will appreciate you that is if you haven't found one. The society in Nigeria kind of support such misbehaviour which is so sad. To my fellow young men 22 upwards, let us be up and doing, hustling and hardworking. A lazy man has no business with women, take it or leave it. Ladies, make una shine una eye make una no fall into wrong hands. That's all i have to say for now.

its really erroneous for pple to think hardwork is what brings in money.

its not.

its God's favour and the financial rinciples you practice dta does.

back in 2011 i was working my life out in vi and collecting about 60k per month.

then i got another job for less stress a month after and was paid 170k for less work.

then i moved into the bank for yet less work and got paid about thrice that.

you should all think...those your ogas...are they really 'hardworking'?

no they are not. tyhe morte you move up the ladder, the more you are expected to relax and use your head more.

this means with time, our op will also grow up the ladder...hardword or not...

for all thinkin hardwork is why you have more money...think twice...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by adconline(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
sucess001:

its really erroneous for pple to think hardwork is what brings in money.

its not.

its God's favour and the financial rinciples you practice dta does.

back in 2011 i was working my life out in vi and collecting about 60k per month.

then i got another job for less stress a month after and was paid 170k for less work.

then i moved into the bank for yet less work and got paid about thrice that.

you should all think...those your ogas...are they really 'hardworking'?

no they are not. tyhe morte you move up the ladder, the more you are expected to relax and use your head more.

this means with time, our op will also grow up the ladder...hardword or not...

for all thinkin hardwork is why you have more money...think twice...

Hard work and success are not mutually exclusive.. Efficiency is the biggest ingredient of hard work.. U got paid better because of efficiency. U work smarter.

Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price.

Vince Lombardi
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by omode2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
adconline:

Money is a huge factor in marriage.. It serves as fuel that powers your vehicle... Don't be Naive! I have friends and families who said the same thing, but this time of year they are ringing people's phone off the hook seeking for assistance to help their families.. Kids cost money is a discussion most Nigerians don't want to discuss, that's why most folks are having many kids they cannot provide for.. "It's God that gives kids"
You r shiftin d goal post nobody is sayin money is not important it depends on d standard u set for urself. Some ppl are just ok wt little and move on wt life. You dont have to b in your late 30's b4 getting married. And who told u dt certain money will b enough for u. You need to draw d line. If u newly got married b4 your marriage will b stable it might take some couple of years. And who told u because u saw someone goin tru something dt it will also happen to u? If u r waitin for an utopian stage then u have to wait till eternity. Just do d needful and b a man!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sucess001(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2015
sucess001:

first...you are soooo wrong to insult kuyle...

Haba...the lady is even explaining herself. she even apologised in one of her posts for her outbursts. that is a good wife in the making.

cut her some slack wella. she has every freaking reason to decide how she wants to live or what she expects in a marriage.

that you dont agree with her views shouldnt make you insult her.

now be a man and apologize to her!

i wonder where Kulyie has gone to? Mods...did u ban her permanently ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) / Man Celebrated His Mother's 87th Birthday By Exposing Her Breasts On Facebook / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.