Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola (5830 Views)

Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen / Gorgeous Video Vixen Heidi Summers Dies In Car Crash (photos) / Gbemisola Shotade Is Miss UN Tourism 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by onila(f): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
when a yoruba girl is gorgeous, shes fccking beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by onila(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2013

Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by homesteady(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yea! She's pretty!
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by trixandra(f): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmm, hmmmm. I think you exaggerated. She is okay sha

3 Likes

Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by onila(f): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
trixandra: Hmmm, hmmmm. I think you exaggerated. She is okay sha
angry common, shes black beauty
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by onila(f): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2013

Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Francheezy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
She is hottt. What's her full name?? Or instagram id
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by onila(f): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Francheezy: She is hottt. What's her full name?? Or instagram id
instagram:: cleopatrabobb
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by trixandra(f): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
onila: angry common, shes black beauty
black what, please don't make me start laughing in Greek. She løoks okay for someone on lowcut.

1 Like

Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by nedu2000(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
She's not fine,average at best,her cleavage and camel toe only seemed to make look pretty. Its an illusion

1 Like

Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Airforce1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Brreast of life kiss
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by hatux: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Mehn!dis gel carry FRONT PAGE oooo,NNA BABY! *head swelling*
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
Shez cute! she looks like d chick 2face used for his 'African Queen' video... They both have the same gorimapka head
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by hatux: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
martha: Shez cute! she looks like d chick 2face used for his 'African Queen' video... They both have the same gorimapka head
Afican Queen fo wia?? Una go watch d video again...lol
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Why are you posting pictures of my girlfriend on an anonymous forum without her permission?!!! angry

Mii Oraye shi't mhen! angryangryangry

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Dannylux: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
See as milk full everywhere.
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by onila(f): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
god_of_music: Why are you posting pictures of my girlfriend on an anonymous forum without her permission?!!! angry

#TeamGOM
she's a mini celebrity now not private anymore
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Airforce1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
god_of_music: Why are you posting pictures of my girlfriend on an anonymous forum without her permission?!!! angry

#TeamGOM

Ah
Pele ti e
Werey!
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by hatux: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2013

#TeamGOM
lol...
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Psychedelia(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
onila:

Kedu onye nwe otula'm n'ekiri ifea? Kai.
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by debayun(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
I really don't comment on Dis type of threads BT wow Dis girl is drop dead gorgeous Dats y I love dark skin ladies over artificial yellow popo any day wow she's somfin bt a fantasi sha
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by AbuMikey(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2013

Cowbell oh »» OYOYOYOYOYO OUR MILK

Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Airforce1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
She looks like the girl that 'pull over" with k-cee
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by IAMBREEZY: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Onila is she on twitter What's her twitter handle?
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by walad4yhu(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Omo c milk industry...
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
nedu2000: She's not fine,average at best,her cleavage and camel toe only seemed to make look pretty. Its an illusion

If yoiu don't know the meaning of Camel Toe, its best u shut up. I don't know where u saw camel toe in d pics shown here!

1 Like

Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by nedu2000(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
vivacious vivi:

If yoiu don't know the meaning of Camel Toe, its best u shut up. I don't know where u saw camel toe in d pics shown here!
I don't mean it literally,there's И̣̣̣̥o camel in the picture,but there's a 'camel toe' in the 1st picture
A camel toe is the outline of a woman's kitten,happy to 'ave educated you
N.B. Am I owing you cash or do u foot my bills,if your answer is on the affirmative,then pls don't tell me 2 shut up,I can be very ruthless & I wouldn't want to bad-mouth a pretty lady smiley
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
onila: she's a mini celebrity now not private anymore
Ehen? You could atleast take excuse from me, i would be the one to give you the Go-Ahead! angry

Do you know i could sue you for ''publicizing the personal property of a god'' ?! angry angry

Do you wanna go to jail? undecided angry

#TeamGOM
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Ariyke: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
So she no go look gud if she no expose her b**bs ni
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by Adaeze003(f): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Busty!
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by lepasharon(f): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2013
Her? She was in black magic's repete video wasnt she ?
Re: The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola by LesbianBoy(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2013
Wowo girl! I can bet she is no more a virgin! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

SUPER SUB: Amber Rose & Samuel Eto’o Spotted Clubbing Together | PHOTOS / David Beckham Wife And Mother Of 3 Has A Female Crush / She Is Big And Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.