Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) (51990 Views)

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by emmyid(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Na wao! From human being to alien!!

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Legit: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
This guy is been brain washed that anything white is gud, not different from white wedding, white religion, white holiday, white sugar- brown is better, even white bread-wheat is better , etc... this is what our european conquers did to us.
author=Rikidony]Delta state born beautician and skincare expert, Pela Tonye Okiemute who specializes in skin whitening and sales of bleaching product in a recent interview with Encomium says there is no negative effect to it.

Excepts below...
Why do you deal in bleaching despite the fact that it has a negative impact on the skin?

The negative impact from bleaching is when you use bad product. Gone are those days when people use bad products like Hydroquine and other forms of chemicals that cause damage to the skin. We use advanced products and herbs which makes our skin look healthy. We have discovered some other products like Gluthatione. They are pills that are medically good and needed for the body, which has its side effect as lightening the skin.

So it is not a bad side effect because many people want to lighten up so they lighten up and become healthy. Gluthathione kills and reduces Cancer. It kills kidney problem, kills lungs problems. It reduces high blood pressure. It is anti-aging, clears spots and pimples from your face and body. It is more of a healthy medication with its side effect as whitening.

So aside the whitening effect of gluthathione, are there other side effects?
No there are no other side effects. It is one of the best anti-oxidants. Gluthathione is very essential because it helps people who smoke and have Tabacco and nicotine in their system, it is a major antioxidant. It detoxifies the system, it takes away the unwanted orgasms and irregularities in the system. It flushes off the nicotine and tobacco.

In most cases for the first time, one or two weeks one would urinate a lot but it passes out the toxins in form of urine and excrete from the system. It is not a bad side effect because it would help keep them healthy and give them a glowing skin. It is when you take an overdose that you have the side effect, which is the whitening side effect. The more you use it the whiter you would get, its not like panadol or paracetamol that when you take an overdose, it would be a problem. But for this when you take an overdose, the whitening effect and process increases.

People have accused you of being gay and also a love-vendor, what do you have to say about this?
Like I said, people always criticize and talk in our country when they see you are good at what you do. There would always be critics to pull you back. But my advice to other business people is that they shouldn't listen to what other people say, just focus on what you are doing,focus on those that you are interested in and make sure you do the best for them.

From the pictures we saw, you obviously use your product to advertise as you used to be a dark skinned and now you are light skinned, has that been effective?

Yes it has been effective.
http://m.naij.com/news/54490.html[/quote]
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Justeenaleo(f): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wat a beautiful man smh
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by nerodenero: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
He looks like a Snow-man.He is not proud of his colour at all.It is just a matter of time before his skin fails him.All that God created,he created well!!!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
smileyBlack is beautiful cheesy
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Aizebioje(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
I honestly thought he was in a costume! What A Waste!!!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oh my!
Is that pikshure real?

His kiniko will be stinking!

Skin cancer knocking!
And I c inferiority complex in action!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Ovialekhe(f): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
What is this world turning into.this is pure bleaching.i now know what dis actresses use on their skin.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by SassyKwin(f): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Looking like a spirit
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by deor03(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
He is still not white, he needs to bleach more
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Arosa: This is madness. shocked
_

Madness? This is NOT SPARTA!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by pawn89(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
this is 4kin ridiculous, disgusting and completely uncalled for.
menh... what a disappointment lipsrsealed
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Beennkumar(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
He looks worse than an albino lipsrsealed
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
ultra gay
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ewedusoup: Nope,na Nigeria born mukaila e be
grin mukaila jashun
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by crackhaus: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
ROTFLMAO!!!

If this guy aint gay yet, then he hasn't received the calling...but trust me, he's well on his way. Craziiiiii!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by vickkyruby(f): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
rubbish! He was handsome wen he was black now a scarecrow.

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by hermeen(f): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
I dont knw why we Africa @time bhave like insane, m very sure some girls nd gays like him will be dying 4 him like dat.......... Rest in Problem
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by jummybabie: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Madness (Were)
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
what, in the name of my pastor's youngest daughter, is this?!!!!!! :O

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nigerians and bleaching.
Mitchewwww!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by bishop4APC: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Look at his knuckles, I see no difference in the new bleaching cream and the old ones.

....This bastard must be celestial member coz bleaching is part of their doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Parisfran(f): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Funny enof this guy is popular in the BBM world. His Mum apparently uses his product, he said so himself and frequently puts her picture up. I've always thought bleaching was cheap until this gentle man started doing sales and the discounted price was 35k for a container I'm nt sure will last 3months. Since that day, its serious respect I have for Tonto and the likes.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by GreenBobo: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lildrizzle: Chai .I give up
So...waz just tinkin if u ad like to share wat actually informed dat conclusion of yours?
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by YoshiMaster: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Madness? This is NOT SPARTA!!!!

He came in to our city bleached to look like a woman, in the process disrespecting our queens, he threatens our men with homosexuality. Oh He has chosen his words carefully, perhaps you should have done the same.

This is Sparta Gay.

2 Likes

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Mendo007(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by xynerise: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
He looks like........

2 Likes

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by kayClt(f): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
He looks like a ghost undecided
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Aspetta(f): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Otu ocha... I mean oops! And oops! again. Scary being! He makes me pity his skin.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
This is sad.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by psky: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
ashhascash: Dude u for bleach ur hair join so ur hair go be brazilian hair.
U get money dats y u dey waste, abeg come fund ma bet365 account for me.

You no see the picture?

He don bleach am already oh.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Smh see what stupidity can cause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars / Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.