Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? (3709 Views)

Which Place Has The Most Expensive Holiday Destination? / Benin Vs Warri - Which Place Is Better For Relocation? / Which Place Is Best To Study ; Canada, UK Or USA, For Average Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by cutieme(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
i greet you all fellow nairalanders.Please i'd like to get aquainted with the situation in liberia presently as i intend visiting the place soon.Please how is life in Liberia compared to ghana?Please any nigerian in liberia or have visited there and ghana alike should tell me all about these places,thanks.
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by bigtt76(f): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Life in Liberia is very easy. Nice beaches and lots of NGOs and dat means lots white men and women grin Parties every weekends. So lovely and less stress. You don't need to hussle for the US dollars as its everywhere. Yes everywhere as in they spend it as they would their local currency. As for getting a job, you just might be lucky.

Ghana is the opposite of Liberia but den dey try. Lovely party beaches, guys and babes but be ready to face the common 'Nigerian insults'.

1 Like

Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by cutieme(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
thanks @bigtt76 for the enlightment.I'd still like to hear from dudes over there in Liberia and ghana too.Please if you have experienced life in both countries don't hesitate to enlighten me more,thanks
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by texaco1: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
If you are going to hustle ,then go to Ghana.
If you are going for vacation,go to ghana . Ghana is better than liberia
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by cutieme(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
So US dollar is liberian currency?
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by BOKO52(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Liberians do make use of Liberian Dollars not US dollar
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by cutieme(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
BOKO52:
Liberians do make use of Liberian Dollars not US dollar
i know but they still use US dollars
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by BOKO52(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2017
cutieme:
i know but they still use US dollars
it alright I will make an inquiry about that..
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by cutieme(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
BOKO52:
it alright I will make an inquiry about that..
pls do.

1 Like

Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ghana. Liberia is a very poor country with no infastructure and the population and staggering illiteracy rates makes doing business very hard except you want to go and mine diamonds.
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by cutieme(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Ghana. Liberia is a very poor country with no infastructure and the population and staggering illiteracy rates makes doing business very hard except you want to go and mine diamonds.
If diamond mining is sure,why not?So long one keeps getting the dollars....
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
cutieme:
If diamond mining is sure,why not?So long one keeps getting the dollars....
You need a license to mine those diamonds and they are very hard to get. You also need to engage a qualified geologist to actually know where they are.
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by cutieme(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

You need a license to mine those diamonds and they are very hard to get. You also need to engage a qualified geologist to actually know where they are.
wow,really?It seems u know alot about the placeWould still want to know much because i heard alot of nigerians are there making ends meet.
Re: Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
cutieme:
wow,really?It seems u know alot about the placeWould still want to know much because i heard alot of nigerians are there making ends meet.
What you hear is different from what you see. Liberia is a very poor useless country period.

(1) (Reply)

The New Seven Wonders Of The World / 15 Luxury Hotels In Nigeria. / Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.