Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol (5521 Views)

Endowed Ladies, Upload Your Backside Pic,let's Rate You / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kinda crasy doinq this but sha..Guys what's your take jor, smash or pass....... As you can see from the pic, I just saw her off, and i had to admire my woman wella....
If your chic ain't from Akwa Ibom....you sitting on a lonq tin He-He omq! So sweet to be home
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Fynestboi: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
[size=18pt] wtf you dnt have respect for her atall are u sure she is ur gurl[/size]
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=18pt] wtf you dnt have respect for her atall are u sure she is ur gurl[/size]

nooo na my grandma...

Am taking down the pix in 10mins time
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by GoGod(f): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
U did not deserve her at all. wht if she c ds? smh
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by olumaxi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Muntula..u wey no fit toast gal sef deh claim galfrnd..mcthew
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by borntobegr8t(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Flat yansh undecided ....gimme another angle so i go fit do proper assessment grin

1 Like

Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by bastien: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
See as her yansh flat self!!!! I wonda how e go look when she don sit down 4 like 5-10hrs inside bus,go extra flat smh
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by sexymoma(f): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
You jos wan embarrass this lady.... angry
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Fynestboi: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:

nooo na my grandma...

Am taking down the pix in 10mins time
[size=18pt] smh u need help [/size] undecided
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Fynestboi: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
GoGod: U did not deserve her at all. wht if she c ds? smh
[size=18pt] help me tell am...[/size]
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by vislabraye(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Gd skin
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Fynestboi: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Donalð Genes: Kinda crasy doinq this but sha..Guys what's your take jor, smash or pass....... As you can see from the pic, I just saw her off, and i had to admire my woman wella....
If your chic ain't from Akwa Ibom....you sitting on a lonq tin He-He omq! So sweet to be home
[size=18pt]you sha want frontpage sha.... Nawa oo [/size]

1 Like

Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=18pt]you sha want frontpage sha.... Nawa oo [/size]
hahahahaah front page ke. I just wanted you quys to cut me some slacks jor... Have qot to take my pics down....Some quys imagination are running mad..lolz
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Ruq: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'll double smash it if I see it, and I like that part the triangle is, it's makes it easier to imagine naked
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
sexymoma: You jos wan embarrass this lady.... angry

Hehe! You sef ehhh No be bad tin nah...
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ruq: I'll double smash it if I see it, and I like that part the triangle is, it's makes it easier to imagine naked
smh all this na for my woman?
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
bastien: See as her yansh flat self!!!! I wonda how e go look when she don sit down 4 like 5-10hrs inside bus,go extra flat smh
lolzzzzz
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Fynestboi: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
hahahahaah front page ke. I just wanted you quys to cut me some slacks jor... Have qot to take my pics down....Some quys imagination are running mad..lolz
[size=18pt] lol ok ooo but the girl back is kinda flat tongue[/size]
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Scharck(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Since there's no picture anymore I wonder why this thread hasn't been closed.
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by borntobegr8t(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Flat yansh .....shameless boyfriend....thread closed

Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=18pt] lol ok ooo but the girl back is kinda flat tongue[/size]
you wrong buddy...My girls' azzz is well rounded, Oh boy, you need to see Other qirls were like 'Daaamn! Honestly, Our girls are naturally endowed

1 Like

Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Popowaa: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
bastien: See as her yansh flat self!!!! I wonda how e go look when she don sit down 4 like 5-10hrs inside bus,go extra flat smh
gringringrin
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Flat yansh .....shameless boyfriend....thread closed

KMT!
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by borntobegr8t(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:

KMT!
e be like say that babe dey shack u grin calabar boy cheesy
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Fynestboi: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
you wrong buddy...My girls' azzz is well rounded, Oh boy, you need to see Other qirls were like 'Daaamn! Honestly, Our girls are naturally endowed
[size=18pt]yinmu [/size]
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by bastien: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
lolzzzzz
yes oooh
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by bastien: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Popowaa: gringringrin
lol abi i lie?
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by ikekings1: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Where the yansh pics now?
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by bastien: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
ikekings1: Where the yansh pics now?
u came late! Shame don let am commot am
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
bastien: u came late! Shame don let am commot am

LmaoOOOOOOOO! I dey fear Team Nairalanders were dey download person's chic and be showing off...you know that kind thing nah
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=18pt]yinmu [/size]
You be real Village boy! See your harmathan dry leg * lmao*picks race*
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Ruq: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
ikekings1: Where the yansh pics now?

It's with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] / Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.