Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Punk'd! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Punk'd! (3093 Views)

MUST WATCH!!!: Naija's Version Of "punk'd" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punk'd! by prinsuvz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2006
This is probably one of the BEST shows out on Television, Ashton Kutcher is a genius. Pranks on celebrities!?!? Wilmer tried to follow with "Yo Momma", but Punk'd is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better! Which Punk'd event was your favorite? I have three, the first one is the one he did on Justin Timberlake, that one is the best! Justin was CRYING, it was goooooooood! The next one was when Ashley Park Angel and his fiancee were attacked by a Gorilla, that was good. And the last one I liked was when The Game had his Bentley Continental GT stuck cuz the guys were doing construction and they were tellin' him he had to leave his car there for 24 hours. Funny stuff. Which ones are your favorite?
Re: Punk'd! by fauziyya(f): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2006
i am not a regular watcher of the show.but the ones ave seen so far are ok.some funny and some not at all if you get my drift.if there is one episode i would love to watch is that of ashton being punk`d himself .now that would be fun to watch wink
Re: Punk'd! by SvS(f): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2006
dont think dat will happen
Re: Punk'd! by prinsuvz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2006
fauziyya:

if there is one episode i would love to watch is that of ashton being punk`d himself .now that would be fun to watch wink

There was actually one where he was trying to punk Britney Spears I think, but Britney and the rest of the cast set it up to punk Ashton, he caught a beatdown by Britney's bodyguard, then he got suspicious, then he found out what happened and fired everyone, he got all emotional and teary-eyed, talkin' about how his team betrayed him, and right when they were feelin' like shiet, he said "you've just been Punk'd!", that was a good one!
Re: Punk'd! by beyunce(f): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2006
love da show.

svs:

don't think that will happen

yea dont think that will happen.
Re: Punk'd! by prinsuvz(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2006
It actually DID happen, there was an episode, I watched it. I believe it was the 1st season.
Re: Punk'd! by Seun(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2006
They punked him then he punked them back. Lovely! cheesy
Re: Punk'd! by Eastcoast(f): 2:30am On Jun 21, 2006
i like it but sometimes it gets boring. i always like when it has to do with money issues. Then you will know that some celebrities are broke. they start crying and saying they don't have as much as requested.
Re: Punk'd! by da808cutie(f): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2006
my favourite punk'd were Jesse McCartney (the guy from summerland), lol he was so scared he was shaking and almost cried. Mario's one was funny too. and Matthew Perry. a few others cracked me up as well.
Re: Punk'd! by Eastcoast(f): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2006
i like simon cowells own. He was red. it thought it was for rea.
Re: Punk'd! by Ciaralover(f): 1:23am On Jun 22, 2006
I love the brandy episode, duh she was crying, who dont want to see a star cry!!!
Re: Punk'd! by hayprof(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2006
I luv d show dat Ashton guy is real crazy! But to see a 'punk master' punk'd, nah, nah,
I most say i luv d gorilla episode! To think of it dis guys spend a lot on dis. kudos!
Re: Punk'd! by omogenaija(f): 1:07am On Jun 23, 2006
I love Punk'd. i jus havent had time to watch it. but my favorite episode was the one with Kanye West that sh!t was funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: Punk'd! by Eastcoast(f): 1:45am On Jun 23, 2006
i also like the one with ciara. she was on her way to mtv when ashton got hold of her. they made fun of her name etc. it was so funny.
Re: Punk'd! by bluenubian(f): 3:02am On Jun 23, 2006
yeah all of his punks are soo funny, but nothing beats JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE being punked
Re: Punk'd! by bluenubian(f): 3:04am On Jun 23, 2006
also like when the ying yang twins got punked, brandy she was scared to death, wilma valderama wanted to sh*t in his pants when they were bashing his car, funny show
Re: Punk'd! by shawna(f): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2006
i love that show i love the episode when omarion was punked it was so bleeping hilarious grin grin grin
oh and the episode when the game was punked was pretty funny too tongue
ashton kutcher is one badass cool
Re: Punk'd! by Eastcoast(f): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2006
have y'all seen the episode when shaquile oneal was punked. men, that guy has some hidden temper. he nearly beat the guy that was punking him.
Re: Punk'd! by shawna(f): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2006
r u serious shaq almost beat the guy up grin i have got to see that cheesy
Re: Punk'd! by jesfel: 1:31am On Jul 05, 2006
I have watched almost all of them but the 1 i lked most was that of Omarion
Re: Punk'd! by waleleader(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2006
i have seen the Shaq O'neal edition, its just natural. anyone would have wanted to beat that guy. anyway , i think punk'd is funny but some of the editions seem planned and fake.
Re: Punk'd! by Nella(f): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2006
i luv Punk'd soo much, the one i luv most was the one of
"The Game" and Bow wow. was real funny man!
Re: Punk'd! by toptho(f): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2006
i loved usher's,brandy's,hugh jackman's,justin's, avril lavingne's most.but i like punkd generally
Re: Punk'd! by sebi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2006
Ashton Kutcher is FAT[size=8pt][/size]. I love that dude. Not just on Punk'd but his movies as well.
Re: Punk'd! by iice(f): 6:12am On Jul 17, 2006
I love that show, dont get 2 watch it always but i like the one with goldberg or the rock, ne1 with a big baddie is exciting, jst waiting 2 see if the baddie will beat some1 up is thrilling lol, but i agree the 1 with Justin Timberlake was hilarious tongue tongue
Re: Punk'd! by Busta(f): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2006
anyone saw the episode with Tyrese? he was trynna get moeny to direct or produce a movie sth bout a black butler and he got involved in the mafia,

that got me cracking soooooooo bad grin
Re: Punk'd! by bluenubian(f): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2006
yeah i saw it , the butler idea was so stupid i wonder who pitched that idea to him.

none beats the justin timberlake one. also like the one with omarion and marques houston

ashton is unpunkable!!
Re: Punk'd! by lysaa(f): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2007
Yeah, ashton is "unpunkable" thats because punk'd was his idea, so he could easily suspect anyone that tries to have him on, well, i love the justin timberlake's, it was so planned and u know his mother was in it too. i pitied him at a time tho. Ashton is goooooooood!!
Re: Punk'd! by Raymand(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2007
This is punk'd weekend on MTV, me and my friends are having a blast taping season upon season. . .that show is bloody awesome!!
Re: Punk'd! by neelsel(f): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2007
Love that show too.
So far my best punk'ds have been:

Justin Timberlake
Usher
Missy Elliot
Ja Rule
Brandy
Macy Grey
Ashley Simpson
Game
Re: Punk'd! by tng(f): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2007
i think punk'd is funny but some of the editions seem planned and fake. [quote][/quote]
Finally somebody thinks like me.Most of the people i know think its all real.
Re: Punk'd! by themaster2: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2007
i also use to believe it was fake!!! But i have done a lot of research about it over the internet, my finding shows, its kind of real!

(1) (2) (Reply)

History’s ‘SIX’: Official Fan Page / Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / AIT MOVIE: Forever Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.