Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) (3495 Views)

How Is Ur Xmas Going Down / Where Wil You Spend Ur Xmas And New Year / Family Cloths Xmas Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by bebe2(f): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Just creating dis thread to help us compare prices of xmas shopping including foods and clothing item. If u manage to get a new house or car this xmas period pls show abd tell u grin

I Will go first, went to primark shocked cool today to get a few things for the boys. Ohhhhhh yes!! Primark lol, moving on here are the things and prices. if the price doesnt show on the tags I will write it at the bottom or u can ask me.
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by bebe2(f): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dnt knw why o. My pics refused to upload. I will keep trying.

am using a samsung galaxy s4 mini. can anyone help.
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'm not showing any pic oh for privacy purpose. Will my shopping list stil count before I post am?
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by bebe2(f): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ewuro707: I'm not showing any pic oh for privacy purpose. Will my shopping list stil count before I post am?

yeap, but give us a good description of the product.
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Mrsmansson(f): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oldnavy didnt deliver my daughters stuff as promised
I dey vex sad
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by bebe2(f): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
The
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
K
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by bebe2(f): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mrs mansson: Oldnavy didnt deliver my daughters stuff as promised
I dey vex sad

I Bet u stayed home allday for dat. And kept hearing imaginary door knocks grin
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by bigx(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
The remaining things I never send via cargo

Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Woged2005(f): 2:02am On Dec 18, 2013
1. Walking over to the house of a 73yrs old member of our church who has no children and keeping her company for 3hrs- $0.00
2. Sending my spare shoes & clothes to my neigbor's poor house girl through a friend traveling back home- $0.00
3. Sending emails and texts to 10 people that offended me this yr telling them I still love them- $0.00
4. Baby-sitting my friend's 3 kids, so she could spend quality time with her husband, which she hasn't done in over a yr - $0.00

Total Spent= $0.00.
Quantity of items got - tonnes of love and joy in the heart of people.

Just celebrating Xmas the way Christ would at no cost.

13 Likes

Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2013
LMAO cheesy

NLD eeeeeeh.

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2013
chaircover:

Na so you be abi? angry

Welcome back sha kiss

Mo binu siyin gon. sad you never asked for me, why? I'm know I'm ijongbon but Na so I bad reach your side? grin

Merry Christmas cc.
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Ewuro707: They're easy:

2 iPad air (2 kids)1100- Black Friday door crasher deal
1 leap pad ultra (1 kid)160
1 Microsoft tab ( hubby)270
Callaway Golf set(hubby)1099
1guitar ( for myself, I'm taking lessons so I need one)-300
1 headphones- Beats by Dr Dre ( myself again, but I can't resist but use it earlier grin) -250
Dress up trunk set ( from Sears wish book $50)

Stocking stuffers: 2 barbies each and one Sofia the first doll. ( barbies $12 each, Sofia 20)
Just Dance 2014 for Xbox kinect (25)
Disney Frozen DVD (25 blue-ray)-20 I think

Dazzal smiley

Chai!
Abeg where I fit buy the iPad air. China spec. cheesy

At topic, doing my shopping later. Will make up my mind when I get there.
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by damiso(f): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2013
chaircover:

Ai te te mole ooooooooooo

I sent you no less than 3 emails but no response angry angry

I am vexing more than you sef. . . .but becasue its Xmas Ive stopped vexing grin

CC we no tell you grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

As for Christmas shopping, I am.def not going overboard this year. Not even done half of the shopping which is soooo unlike me but na my pikins I dey pity jare.The whole novelty of Christmas has worn off for me ojare.All these gift buying is just stress joor. sad
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2013
chaircover:

Ai te te mole ooooooooooo

I sent you no less than 3 emails but no response angry angry

I am vexing more than you sef. . . .but becasue its Xmas Ive stopped vexing grin
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2013
cry cry
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2013
I'm so sorry for your loss . . .

It is well!
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2013
Yeah very sorry.Thanks. Can you please unquote me?
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2013
Ujujoan:

I'm so sorry for your loss . . .

It is well!

And you had to quote her undecided
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Chillisauce:

And that's wrong because . . . undecided
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Ujujoan:

And that's wrong because . . . undecided

Because..You're vindictive and fake. By the way I'm throwing your 'sorry' back on your face!
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Mrsmansson(f): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Ewuro707:

Because..You're vindictive and fake. By the way I'm throwing your 'sorry' back on your face!
No nah
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Ewuro707:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2013
Chillisauce:

I obviously stepped into a strange situation . . . my mistake!
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Ujujoan:

undecided undecided undecided

You read me loud and clear. I don't need your sympathy and thank you. Run along now.
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Mrs mansson:
No nah

What?
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2013
This is a very delicate issue, ewuro is ok, looks she didn't really understood. No vex too much. Now go take that sleep.

@ujujaon, I just understood the post was made to be for Damiso or so for sometime, we just happen to read it, but I didn't want to go without saying something. Pls let it be . Abeg. Thanks
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Ewuro707:

You read me loud and clear. I don't need your sympathy and thank you. Run along now.

Definitely Themadam . . . or Jidegirl . . .

whoever you are, grow up!
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Chillisauce: This is a very delicate issue, ewuro is ok, looks she didn't really understood. No vex too much. Now go take that sleep.

@ujujaon, I just understood the post was made to be for Damiso or so for sometime, we just happen to read it, but I didn't want to go without saying something. Pls let it be . Abeg. Thanks

I'm sure Dami has a private e-mail . . . if she didn't want her post to be quoted she should have sent it there.

I've quoted similar posts in the past (and I'm sure you did too) and nobody jumped down my throat.

My mistake for thinking I was dealing with a human being . . . #spambotthings cool
Re: Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Ujujoan:

I'm sure Dami has a private e-mail . . . if she didn't want her post to be quoted she should have sent it there.

I've quoted similar posts in the past (and I'm sure you did too) and nobody jumped down my throat.

My mistake for thinking I was dealing with a human being . . . #spambotthings cool

Not everyone checks PM, and there was an on going discussion between them, and being a delicate issue, I should have just ignored.
Anyway, have you posted your Xmas shopping list ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Teenage Daughter Is Pregnant!!! / I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? / How Do I Love The Child As Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.