Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Learn How To Bake And Decorate Cake In Few Days - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Learn How To Bake And Decorate Cake In Few Days (807 Views)

This tip is for newly weds / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. / WOW!! Nigeria Bakes The Tallest Cake In The World!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Bake And Decorate Cake In Few Days by agnespatrick: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
You might be wondering,how possible is this?
but I tell you it's very possible than you think.

You will learn different type of cakes,such as sponge cake,
coconut cake,marble cake,chocolate cake,etc.

How to prepare different icing such as butter icing,
royal icing and fondant icing for cake decoration.

Guess what all this is packaged in a tutorial that
will help you learn with ease.

All you need do is watch a video tutorial on
Cake making and Decoration from AdiCakes.

Click http://adicakes.com/opportunity
Re: Learn How To Bake And Decorate Cake In Few Days by cbi24: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
I got the sample video...

I need your office address

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Photo Ideas / Press Play Press Release / With 30, 000 Use Our Training Room & 20, 000 For Conference Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.