Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug (1847 Views)

Download The Hobbit The Battle Of The Five Armies (2014) Bluray 720p Free / Available For Download! The Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies (2015) / The Hobbit (Desolation Of Smaug) (2) (3) (4)

THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by khanivorous(f): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
If you haven't seen this movie...

practically the best movie of 2013... Beats iron man3, fast and furious 6, gravity, thor 2 to the high heaven

Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by penzino(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
khanivorous: If you haven't seen this movie...

practically the best movie of 2013... Beats iron man3, fast and furious 6, gravity, thor 2 to the high heaven
hope u don watch the hobbit:an unexpected journey? Cos na part2 be desolation of smaug!!! D movie is awesome tho
Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by VillageBoi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
khanivorous: If you haven't seen this movie...

Oh well each to their own. To me it was a borefest just like the first one and won't be any different from the third.

Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
VillageBoi:

Oh well each to their own. To me it was a borefest just like the first one and won't be any different from the third.
As in; the first one is the worst thing to happen to 'Lord of the Rings' Movie series. Nobody can make me go see this! The hobbit 1 was such a disappointment

Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by VillageBoi(m): 2:07am On Dec 20, 2013
speedyboi:
As in; the first one is the worst thing to happen to 'Lord of the Rings' Movie series. Nobody can make me go see this! The hobbit 1 was such a disappointment
And what a stupid title ontop sef - Who? What? When? Where? How? desolated this Smaug sef? hahahaha wink

Hollywood no see better thing to do other than to do 'old' Nollywood 419. The WHOLE film is this - We walk for road, and we walk for road, and we walk for road, and we waaaaaaaaaalk for road, then we stoped and walked for road, and walked for road and walked for rooooooaaaaad, and then walked some more AND as soon as we get to what might be a slightly interesting bit... frack-off ya eediots and come back for Part 17. lololol

Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 20, 2013
VillageBoi:
And what a stupid title ontop sef - Who? What? When? Where? How? desolated this Smaug sef? hahahaha wink

The WHOLE film is this - We walk for road, and we walk for road, and we walk for road, and we waaaaaaaaaalk for road, then we stoped and walked for road, and walked for road and walked for rooooooaaaaad, and then walked some more AND as soon as we get to what might be a slightly interesting bit... frack-off ya eediots and come back for Part 17. lololol

*rolling on the floor* grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by VillageBoi(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2013
speedyboi:
* rolling on the floor* grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh I even forgot that they... eerrrmmmmm... 'rolled' around in a boat for a bit.

Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by itsrandeeboi(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

What?!!! BOrefest? Did you like the LOTR trilogy?
Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by itsrandeeboi(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Actually, I was surprised that they broke the hobbit ontp a several part series instead of just one movie; like they did with the final HArry Potter installment. Guess they want to make as much money off LOTR as possible. Seriously, aren't you guys tired of the whole action action, i-shoot-you-you-shoot-me, twenty-man-shall-fall-that-day-but-na-only-wound-i-carry bruce willis-style movies?
Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by VillageBoi(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2013
itsrandeeboi:
What?!!! BOrefest? Did you like the LOTR trilogy?
Is this LOTR? Errrrmmmm... NO! So what if it's the same director? It's still a borefest. wink

Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by itsrandeeboi(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2013
VillageBoi:
Is this LOTR? Errrrmmmm... NO! So what if it's the same director? It's still a borefest. wink

The Hobbit is supposed to be Bilbo's story - a prelude to LOTR. It's still part of the larger story - kind of like what they did with Star Wars
Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by VillageBoi(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2013
itsrandeeboi:

The Hobbit is supposed to be Bilbo's story - a prelude to LOTR. It's still part of the larger story - kind of like what they did with Star Wars
lol. We know what the Hobbit is. I didn't mean that. I meant is it in any way, shape or form as impactful as LOTR? No it isn't. This is a cheap way of making money off the back of something that was unique when it came out.
The Hobbit films are not on the same level and are a boring drag to watch wink

Having said that you can hardly beat the 'Hollywood' business plan when it come to making 'blockbusters' and making a tidy sum of money. They have that science and art locked down to a T.

Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by yoji: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2013
The first installment was ok, but dragged in certain parts but could be excused since it was d first in the series. The latest however had no such problems as despite it being almost 3hrs, you wouldn't notice as something was happening all the time. HOWEVER the problem with this second installment is that you never got the sense that they were in any real danger throughout. How can 15 or so dwarves undergo that kind of your 'supposedly' dangerous adventure and the closest fatality was a thigh injury to one of them that still got treated. 1 or 2 of the dwarves should have died en route. It felt more like a video game than a movie

Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by khanivorous(f): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
yoji: The first installment was ok, but dragged in certain parts but could be excused since it was d first in the series. The latest however had no such problems as despite it being almost 3hrs, you wouldn't notice as something was happening all the time. HOWEVER the problem with this second installment is that you never got the sense that they were in any real danger throughout. How can 15 or so dwarves undergo that kind of your 'supposedly' dangerous adventure and the closest fatality was a thigh injury to one of them that still got treated. 1 or 2 of the dwarves should have died en route. It felt more like a video game than a movie

Hahahhahahahahha

So true...but come to think of it, the lord of the ring was similar.. Only boromir died which was cos he wanted to covet the ring. Even when gandalf died he was brought back

Why should this one be different

Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by DonaldGenes(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Link please
Re: THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug by pickabeau1: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
i love d film

How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page / Does Dstv Compact Show All Premier League? / Facts About Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie