Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Save Others, Please Kindly Contribute To This Please..abt...e-topup.com.ng Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Save Others, Please Kindly Contribute To This Please..abt...e-topup.com.ng Scam (1098 Views)

I Am Looking For Airtime-topup API In Nigeria / Is SCAM Or Real???? / My Experience With E-topup.com.ng. Is This A Scam Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Others, Please Kindly Contribute To This Please..abt...e-topup.com.ng Scam by yusufforbet(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
please i need help from people and advise on what to do
i was trying to buy perfect money from e-topup.com.ng, but i never got the e voucher since 2 months now, i have 50,400 Naira on the site, i used my school fee just to start this business before ASUU resume back, i have called them no respond, i email no reply, and i go to the address on their site, but the address was invalid, when i got to the address, the shop was just an ICE block selling shop in ibadan, please how can i get my money back, how can i save others from falling a victim again, and where can i report their site again
Re: Save Others, Please Kindly Contribute To This Please..abt...e-topup.com.ng Scam by soloqy: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2013
Etopup again?
Re: Save Others, Please Kindly Contribute To This Please..abt...e-topup.com.ng Scam by etopupng: 1:31am On Dec 18, 2013
yusufforbet: please i need help from people and advise on what to do
i was trying to buy perfect money from e-topup.com.ng, but i never got the e voucher since 2 months now, i have 50,400 Naira on the site, i used my school fee just to start this business before ASUU resume back, i have called them no respond, i email no reply, and i go to the address on their site, but the address was invalid, when i got to the address, the shop was just an ICE block selling shop in ibadan, please how can i get my money back, how can i save others from falling a victim again, and where can i report their site again

Its still not clear how you get 'scammed' by us.

We are currently waiting for our PM supply as we currently do not have perfect money e-voucher in stock, we've told you about this development in our email to you. within the last week some of our member here can testify they have been able to buy perfect money successfully and automatically. apart from this, I do not understand any other type of business you are doing with us that require you to use your school fees.

Your account balance still remains intact in which you can use to buy any other service (BULKS SMS, PAY BILLS AND RECHARGE CARD) on our website.

As for the office issue, i am very sure you went to the wrong address, i have never come across any shop or office selling ICE block within our office premises.

If you need more further assistance you can reply to the email we sent to you last. or send us another email on support@etopup.zendesk.com
Re: Save Others, Please Kindly Contribute To This Please..abt...e-topup.com.ng Scam by yusufforbet(m): 5:11am On Dec 20, 2013
hello, i check your site and i can find others e voucher but you have not load perfect money e voucher and you said within 24hours, when will you have it on your site
Re: Save Others, Please Kindly Contribute To This Please..abt...e-topup.com.ng Scam by liteleto: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
e-topup.com.ng is a scam company. I opened my account with them last year(2012)
and successfully did some LR transactions with them. the problem started when i instructed
my client to pay money into my e-topup account with my user name (liteleto) for the purpose
of using the LR to make online payment.
before long, my client then instructed me to stop the buying of the LR and so i had to start the
process of refunding which e-topup on its site faq say it take 2weeks.
immediately e-topup quickly said i need to verify my account. after series of document scanning
rescanning i was eventually verified after several months. with my client money (50,000naira) still
on my e-topup account.after sending several emails for the refund proved abortive.
i had to give my client the advice of getting back his money by selling recharge pins from e-topup.
we started selling recharge pin and like we had sold up to 4,000naira worth of recharge pin before
i suddenly became an alien on the same website that i had transacted several bizness with.
right now i have been scammed by this e-topup to the tune of about 44,000 naira.
their fones dont go thru and their office is always close mayb openned for one hour a day or so.
this company(e-topup) is not the way to go at all.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create A Facebook Page With An Android Phone. / Bloggers Helping New Bloggers / Edit Text In A Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.