Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea (14936 Views)

33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / How You Can Loss Weight Or Reduce Pot Belly / Has Anyone Tried Slimming Herb German Herb Thai & Co( Its A Slimming Tea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by LONGLIQI(f): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Our slimming tea works at a very rapid rate with no side effect. it also help in the reduction on belly fat. Order now or for more info contact me on +2348162460870 or via whatsapp
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by debulle: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Op u are a scammer. U go about collecting pple's money without delivering the product. Stop this or u incur d wrath of God
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by funlad26(f): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2013
debulle: Op u are a scammer. U go about collecting pple's money without delivering the product. Stop this or u incur d wrath of God

Haba

U dey para ooo wink

You don fall victim before?

Mbok ooo
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by debulle: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2013
funlad26:

Haba

U dey para ooo wink

You don fall victim before?

Mbok ooo
yes I have. She used a new moniker this time around but same mobile number
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by artwork: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
debulle: Op u are a scammer. U go about collecting pple's money without delivering the product. Stop this or u incur d wrath of God
How? but i received mine last two weeks. i bought two boxes of the tea, have not started usage anyway. what happened
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by f4flakes(f): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
You just registered this morning though............

You are obviously the OP!!! SMH

artwork:
How? but i received mine last two weeks. i bought two boxes of the tea, have not started usage anyway. what happened
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Its true o, he jst registered! A scammer indeed! SmH! Kip invoking Godz wrath!
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by LONGLIQI(f): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
To all those that commented, if actually i am a scammer,may i not live to see tomoro, but if otherwise may whatever i wish come upon the accuser. if you agree type AMEN
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by disdorm2013: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
My dear People, have u heard abt EDMARK products before?... Edmark have a fantastic products for slimiming... Give it a trier, and u wil marvel at d wonders of Edmark... U dnt need to be afraid of failure delivery cos Edmark ofice is nearer to u any wia u are now in Nigeria.. Call me on 08060495589 or ping me on 28A69685 for more info and direction on wat to do
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by LONGLIQI(f): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ye edmark is also good but 1 thing i like about the slimming tea i sell is that it works at a rapid rate and it helps in reduction of belly fat. it not only help in weight loss but increases blood flow and lowers blood pressure,it reduces anxiety and stress, it treats ringworm, it treats pimples and acne, it detoxifies liver and reduces risk of heart diseases. etc. the slimming tea is so wonderful. and talking about networking longrich is the best. give it a trial whatsapp me on +2348162460870
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Story!!!!
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by debulle: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
artwork:
u are a liar. May be you too are patners in crime
Re: Weight Loss: Loss Weight And Belly Fat Just In One Week With Our Slimming Tea by loisella(f): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Are u tired of being obese or want to shed a few pounds and also get a lighter skin? a new product that does all that is here,
Combination of Tasly I-cleansing, pollen tea, deepure tea and propolis water lilly assists the body in the symptomatic relieve of constipation,abdominal distension and discomfort,
prevents wastes and toxin from entering the bloodstream,
reduces obesity, improves skin colour

call for more info
08038115542 or

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Declares 2 Runaway COVID-19 Patients Wanted / 26 Tips For Managing Stress / Baby Gets Pencil Stuck In Her Brain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.