Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here (1477 Views)

Pls I Need To Create An Affordable Website / In Need Of Website Enter Here For Cheaper Price / In Need. Of Website Enter Here For Cheaper Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2013
www.victorbolum.com

In today’s competitive online environment, your company or organization cannot afford NOT to have an attractive, easy-to-navigate professional desktop and mobile websites as your face to the world.

I specialize in desktop website and mobile website design, custom programming,mobile Apps,  for companies and organizations of all sizes at affordable prices

Please visit my portfolio to view a few of the many desktop and mobile websites & Apps created by me
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by inetcom: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Inetcom Hosting
We offer you the best services in Domain Name Registration, Web Hosting and Reseller in both Domain Registration and Web Hosting. Also we offer Bulk SMS Service
Our infrastructure are modern world industry standards and we are rated among the first 20 in the web hosting industry with our quick responds support team ready to always talk and assist you meet up with you and your customers.

Domain Name = $12.5 [N2,000]
Web Hosting = $0.94 [N150] per month
Domain Name Reseller =
Web Hosting Reseller = $9.38 [N1,500] per month
Bulk SMS = N1.0 per SMS Unit
Bulk SMS Reseller = N0.79 per SMS Units
We offer unlimited CPanel, Disk Space and Bandwidth to all resellers

Other features include
Free Billing Software
Free Website
Free Domain Reseller account
Unlimited Disk Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth

Contact us if you want the best of service
www.inetcomhosting.com
info@inetcomhosting.com
Tel: +2348068893268, +2348094804454
At InetCom Hosting you business web hosting reseller and hosting business can start in 1 minutes at the cheapest price in the market and best hardware infrastructure.
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by phpier: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2013
i don laff fall down 4 chair @ inetcom, y u dey put sand 4 d guy garri na, u no fit open ur own thread
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
www.victorbolum.com

Contact me for your standard website at an affordable price
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2013
iam_Demigod: www.victorbolum.com

Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=][/quote]
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by webkuti: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
I do web design and development. I do both. My basic web design and Development costs N32,000, advanced website start from N140,0000.

For further information go to www.webkuti.com.ng
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
smiley
iamDemigod: www.victorbolum.com

In today’s competitive online environment, your company or organization cannot afford NOT to have an attractive, easy-to-navigate professional desktop and mobile websites as your face to the world.

I specialize in desktop website and mobile website design, custom programming,mobile Apps,  for companies and organizations of all sizes at affordable prices

Please visit my portfolio to view a few of the many desktop and mobile websites & Apps created by me
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2014

Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by ProfyJay(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Few years from now, 70% of all the business transactions across the World will be via online, so if you don't invest your business on the Internet now, you will surely...

Make your Businesses speak for you by owning a website for same advertise your Business, Products, Music, Movies, Concerts, Magazines, Clubs, Events etc, to over 10 million people on the Internet via Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Black Berry Messenger, Whatsapp, Viber etc. visit www.scepterglobal.com, +2347061882469 (whatsapp) bbm 27F64BDE
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Let me build a standard website for your business today , for more details and contact visit www.victorbolum.com
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 11, 2014
3 in 1 offer with cheapest price tag around

http://updatenet.tk + http://domainloft.tk + http://naijacrest.tk - ₦5000

http://goldenpals.wapka.mobi + https://hostingarena.tk + http://naijacrest.wapka.mobi - ₦5000

http://gurusloaded.tk + http://ifowodo.wapka.mobi - ₦5000

#Order 4 urs now #no further reduction be it pricing except u i buyin all wer d price tag will be ₦10000 instead of normal ₦15000

Whatsapp or call me on 08063765497
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by ProfyJay(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
It really breaks my heart to see how very unprofessional newbies in webdesign and developing have hijacked this forum to advertise very unprofessional, cheap and quack websites...except only for a handful

Dear prospects, before you accept any one's offer make sure you check through the web catalog of our prospective designer and make sure it is nothing short of professionalism before hurrying to the bank. nobody wants to pay for bullshit! angry

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lmaooooo! That's true but There's no unprofessional newbie on this thread

ProfyJay: It really breaks my heart to see how very unprofessional newbies in webdesign and developing have hijacked this forum to advertise very unprofessional, cheap and quack websites...except only for a handful

Dear prospects, before you accept any one's offer make sure you check through the web catalog of our prospective designer and make sure it is nothing short of professionalism before hurrying to the bank. nobody wants to pay for bullshit! angry
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
iamDemigod: Let me build a standard website for your business today , for more details and contact visit www.victorbolum.com
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2014

Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamDemigod: Let me build a standard website for your business today , for more details and contact visit www.victorbolum.com
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2014

Contact me for your standard website at an affordable price.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Mykessie(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Go ahead and order the best, cheapest and most reliable website in nigerian with free tutorial at affordable prize. I can help you creat a mobile friendly site with desired features to meet your demand and that of your clients. Including videos,audio and text spaces.(unlimited storageSpaces) Web hosting plan comes with domain registrations all in one package and you pay once for life time. No domain renewal, no hidden charges. For more info, Contact me (infoliveimpact@gmail.com) or watsapp:08169995168
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by Mykessie(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Mykessie: Go ahead and order the best, cheapest and most reliable website in nigeria with free tutorial at affordable prize. I can help you creat a mobile friendly site with desired features to meet your demand and that of your clients. Including videos,audio and text spaces.(unlimited storageSpaces) Web hosting plan comes with domain registrations all in one package and you pay once for life time. No domain renewal, no hidden charges. For more info, Contact me (infoliveimpact@gmail.com) or watsapp:08169995168
the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams www.liveimpact.tk
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by histechs(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
We design for u at a very affordable price because we believe every nigerians should ve his biz online. Check www.histechsonline.net
Re: In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here by lexoft(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
check us @ http://www.lexoft.com.ng or call 08027467926

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Numbered Pagination To A Blogger Blog / How To Block Facebook,twitter,instagram Messages From Clustering Your Email Box! / Become Your Own Boss With Website Development(watapps 08028359239)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.