Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77173 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 18, 2013
shocked Nemesis

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by andresia(m): 3:05am On Dec 18, 2013
What is this spoil over grown kid yapping about? What does she want from a father who even trained her abroad? Na wah

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 18, 2013
egift: I will not be surprised if those that insulted OBJ for publicly writing Jonathan, will praise Iyabo for publicly writing OBJ.

BTW, Iyabo should not expect any sympathy from me, she did not suffer hardship than the rest of us. She and her daddy loot the nation dry. Telling us what we already know about his "do or die" father does not diminish the accusation against GEJ. I will only give her a pass because she stated that Jonathan is only accelerating the evil OBJ started.

She did confirm that whatever wrong GEJ is currently doing has been done by her father also..............
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 18, 2013
BabaOlowo: The Letter is FAKE!!!!

You can download the pdf version from the Vanguard newspaper website.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Genius100: 3:09am On Dec 18, 2013
GEJ is so desperate, his agents forged a letter from Iyabo. Kia.. desperation no good o

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Genius100: 3:09am On Dec 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You can download the pdf version from the Vanguard newspaper website.

Chief, but the letter is not signed. Have you wondered why?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by temysmith(f): 3:09am On Dec 18, 2013
can someone summarise it for me.......
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by nijanigga: 3:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Confession of a thief, fathered by a born thief who installed a once shoeless clueless president turned braved historical looter.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by BishopMagic: 3:11am On Dec 18, 2013
temysmith: can someone summarise it for me.......

Reading stimulates brain activity.

Read Nigga, Read

38 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Can someone tell me how a sane country will continue voting for and supporting the same set of crooks who have been in power for decades with no significant improvement?

I think we deserve what we get! Our problem is neither OBJ nor GEJ nor BUHARI but the same set of gullible people who keeps on supporting them.

Are they the only set of people who can rule Nigeria?

Let us continue recycling garbage and keep on hoping for a better nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 49cents(m): 3:12am On Dec 18, 2013
People ar just booking space rather than reading throught the text!!!

Anyway I don't think Iyabo did the right thing. In writing this letter
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by BishopMagic: 3:14am On Dec 18, 2013
This Jonathan is actually having support and powers from higher up the escalator.

The phrase "Touch Not My anointed" seems to work for him.

Just when his enemies think he is finished by providence their own undoing is usually be their own mechanism.

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ABAKA72(m): 3:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Have always known Obasanjo as s morally bankrupt villainous coward. sleeping with his daughter in law, hiding under the table when his boss was assassinated, instead of coming out to arrest the situation. what a man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Someone needs to authenticate this open letter......................
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 18, 2013
49cents: People ar just booking space rather than reading throught the text!!!

Anyway I don't think Iyabo did the right thing. In writing this letter
Why because he is her father? The truth must be told as it is, even if her reason might be politically motivated
Edit: she has nothing to do with Nigerian politics again.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ManTiger(m): 3:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Prof. Oluwole Aloba will say "Only a fool put a new wine inside an Old wine skin".
The Obasanjos are no longer wanted in ther circles of politics, why?!? Is it all about them, most dey bore everyone with silly letters, i read read read sotey i tire, na so her papa write 18pages, wetin nah, dem wan kill us with letter bomb/virus as dem take kill Uncle Giwa nii?

8 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by EzeCanada: 3:17am On Dec 18, 2013
I have been vindicated at last.
brb

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Sexkillz2(m): 3:18am On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by StarboyMichael(m): 3:19am On Dec 18, 2013
There was a country!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Opiosko: 3:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Speechless shocked

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by BodyKiss(m): 3:21am On Dec 18, 2013
dick hardener: This is disgusting. It doesn't matter what your father did, you aren't going to leverage your aspiration for significant prominence on a platform of smearing your own father to 160million people. Strong head pikin, your status today is a product of your father's input whether at the preliminary stage of your life or a later part of it.

Please shu.t.up. with this your Nigerian mentality.

12 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 18, 2013
This is serious shocked
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 18, 2013
I had told you I wasn’t going to run in 2011 but you manipulated me to run; that was my mistake. Losing was a blessing. As usual you wanted me to run for your self-serving purpose to perpetuate your name in the political realm and as the liar that you are, you later denied that it was you who wanted me to run in 2011.

How many of those trying to create political dynasties in Nigeria today are also overriding the whims of family members in a similar fashion?
I hope Iyabo's missive serves as a lesson to others, who are equally motivated by the sort of avarice and quest for power which has now been laid bare.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ManTiger(m): 3:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Big.game:
shocked Nemesis
Resident Evil 1, 2 or 3?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Sexkillz2(m): 3:23am On Dec 18, 2013
But she omitted some facts now, she did not tell us what she know about OBJ screwing Gbenga's wife cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Opiosko: Speachless

Ogini "Speachless"?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Genius100:

Chief, but the letter is not signed. Have you wondered why?

Not many people sign informal letters, but I hear you. By the way, it was Seun's editorial decision which resulted in the removal of the following introduction...

In the 11-page letter dated December 16, 2013 exclusively obtained by Vanguard, Iyabo accused her father of orchestrating a third term for himself as president, cruelty to family members, abandonment of children and grandchildren, and also, a legendary reputation of maltreatment of women.

Iyabo who forswore further political engagements in Nigeria denied any political motive for her missive, and described Nigeria as a country where her father and his ilk have helped to create a situation where smart, capable people bend down to imbeciles to survive. She particularly noted her experience as chairman of the Senate Committee on Health when she led the committee on a retreat appropriated for in the budget only for her to be prosecuted for it.

Iyabo, first child of the former president, started the letter titled, Open Letter to my Father with a 4th century Chinese proverb by Mencius which states: “The great man is he who does not lose his child’s heart.”
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by luvmijeje(f): 3:27am On Dec 18, 2013
You called me after your vengeful letter as usual, looking out for yourself and thinking you will bribe me by saying the APC will use me for the Senate. Do you really know me and what I want out of life?

This part got my attention, which raised this question, Is Obasanjo working for APC? This doesn't look good for Jonathan.

14 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by theoctopus: 3:28am On Dec 18, 2013
payless: Wow! Like father, like daughter. Iyabo just confirmed what many of us know about her father. Obasanjo is a self centered man who takes no prisoner. Obasanjo is a provocative and vindictive man. He forgives no one that offends him. A trait common with the people of Owu. Sorry as no disrespect to any Owu.

What I see here is a daughter who is looking for relevance in public eyes. She did not address the allegation her father made about Jonathan. Did Iyabo benefit from the largesse stolen by her father? Iyabo is a beneficiary of so many juicy positions due to her father's status in Nigeria. She couldn't have been a commissioner of health or senator without her father and Maurice Iwu manipulating results in her favor. Iyabo herself is well known by her peers as someone who possesses the same traits as her father. Iyabo became a Senator through a cooked result by Maurice Iwu. This is the same Iyabo who jumped over 7-foot fence to evade arrest in 2008. This is the same Iyabo that has a pending case in court on corruption charges. She also needs to re-write this epistle again and tell us how much she benefited from her father being Nigerian President.

Having said all that above, Jonathan still owes Nigerians an explanation about allegations made by Obasanjo. These are valid allegations that must be investigated. If the allegations found to be true, Jonathan deserves to be booted out. If those allegations found to be untrue, then he deserves an apology from us.

Someone needs to authenticate this open letter......................

Did Iyabo truly write this open letter?

What stup1d baseless allegations? Keep repeating trash and hoping it will become worthwhile, you hear

1000 Snipers ko, 10000 smokers ni!

12 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Luchitec(m): 3:30am On Dec 18, 2013
This yeye family should just leave us alone!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 18, 2013
ManTiger:
Resident Evil 1, 2 or 3?
All the above
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Lakeshizu(m): 3:31am On Dec 18, 2013
Can someone tell me how a sane country will continue voting for and supporting the same set of crooks who have been in power for decades with no significant improvement?

I think we deserve what we get! Our problem is neither OBJ nor GEJ nor BUHARI but the same set of gullible people who keeps on supporting them.

Are they the only set of people who can rule Nigeria?

Let us continue recycling garbage and keep on hoping for a better nigeria. exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.