Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' (18664 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Everything You Need To Know About Importation / I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
any one wants stuff from india halla at me
cyclops4real@yahoo.com
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by jackal001: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
I guess you're doing a good job here, at least by making a lot of people so interested to listen to you. But I'm still definitely sceptical about this whole thing and what you're aiming to achieve because you're surely aiming to achieve something here and we know what Nigerians are known for. No businessman/woman will want to expose his/her business secrets to others, let alone the whole public like you're doing here.
Am following and watching you closely but am definitely not swayed by the sweet talks. I'm keen to see or hear yet another dimension to the Nigerian thing so I can add it to my list of things or pitfalls I need to be wary of. I love importation business but we should all know that the best that can happen to our economy is to strive for quality things to be made here in Nigeria and not just buying outside to sell in Nigeria because it's rather hurting our economy. I'm watching...

Saintflames: The import portals
Now there alot of portals out there that claim to sell items cheap prices, while a handful of them is genuine, a good number are rippers and scam......
Dont be scared as i will be showing u 5 of this tested & trusted portals that has been verified & ascertain.
Below are my secret portals that i will recommend you
1. Aliexpress.com= i use this often 60percent of my purchase are done here
2. Dealextreme.com= good also just like alibaba
3.ipmart.com= best in phones & tablets
4.sourcingmap.com= another good site but i sparingly use it....
We will be taking aliexpress as a case study here. Open this website as in www.aliexpress.com, once the site opens the first thing to do is to register on the site, how do you do this? Hit the ''join free'' to create an account it wont take more than 3minutes to sign up.
Upon successful filling out ur details click on 'create my account'. You will get a message like this one:
Congratulations! You have successfully joined aliexpress!!!! A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you provided.
Now is time to rush to ur email and open it then click on the link. i mean were it was stated 'verification link'.
After click on the link just know u are on point. Thumb up
You will see ''congratulation your email address has so so so has been successfully verified''
At this point u are gud to go

2 Likes

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by chemashie(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Where are you @ op?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by temmyplayboy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Saintflame wia u dey,many nairalander dey follow u,abi u wan fall ur hand ni....custom boys tings etc
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Mickyboiz: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yawnn...jst wkn up grab my ipad air login to NL. Wer is dis guy?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

sits beside mayorall

Lolz.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
macklef:

Ogbeni, i just went to piss, that is my sit mehn.. Oga mayor tell am o

He done occupy right, sidan for left.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Sibrah: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Registered and logged on to the thread.
Mr OP i dey watch you like . . .
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Phcboy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pato! You're giving out your stuff now after you will tell me you will not re-open your offer at the normal rate. You are now saintflame on Niaraland.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
i don show
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by kingdvd(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Can I make orders from amazon, do u hv any idea how I can order from Amazon?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by PatOgidi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
That's not me brother.

Watch the formating of the post. It's a copy and paste work.

Someone is doing something he/she isn't permitted to do.

It's alright sha

Phcboy: Pato! You're giving out your stuff now after you will tell me you will not re-open your offer at the normal rate. You are now saintflame on Niaraland.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by kentochi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
kentochi: Hope to learn from you brother cos i want to start by next year but i wish to make my first order before this year run out.
Pls house who know how i will get this UBA afria card Signature Panel Code.
Please somebody should answer me here pls.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by remioshy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hi,

I am interested in importation biz, okrika ( used clothing) bales of it, do you have an idea on this or anyone in the house knows about this biz and the profitability and risks involved, pls guide me if you know.

Thanks
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by kandeyc(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
Saintflames: Its free

If u say its free then email it to me
ohunyone@gmail.com
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Amazinpeace(f): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Followin
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
following
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nafizzey(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
@OP if i may ask. How long does it take you to receive ur parcel after u make an order!
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nafizzey(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nafizzey: @OP if i may ask. How long does it take you to receive ur parcel after u make an order!
i mean the maximum days it takes via freeshipin!
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by darmochy1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
kingdvd: Can I make orders from amazon, do u hv any idea how I can order from Amazon?

yes you can order from amazon. It's gud to know that you can use your debit card to order frm d site unlike ebay.

Just go to amazon dot com, type in d keyword of wat u nid in d search bar, go thru d results and pick d one u want. You need to register with them first before u can order.
Everytn is explanatory just visit d site.

I guess d OP fled after Pat Ogidi exposed him.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Na wa o. Which kind op be this. You said we should learn, unlearn and relearn Now we are here nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by chemashie(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall: Na wa o. Which kind op be this. You said we should learn, unlearn and relearn Now we are here nothing to show.
Mission accomplished! The guy needs to get to FP and now he is there and nothing to say again. Should I say the guy lacks the information or trying to make more followers?

1 Like

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
chemashie:
Mission accomplished! The guy needs to get to FP and now he is there and nothing to say again. Should I say the guy lacks the information or trying to make more followers?

I go swear for this guy wey carry my boss come here. grin
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Remedy4gud: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:

I go swear for this guy wey carry my boss come here. grin
abiiii? Na so ooo our own chemashie of al! Dis oP no knw pple wey deye here ooo. Anyway, pat ogidi don spoil show 4 us... He don chase d op away!
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by jude4real: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Can somebody use first bank master card in this aliexpress transaction? If we can, can somebody tell how to go about it?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ditoya: On top the trend ryt now.. Buht op,u forgot to tell dem that Aliexpress dont use debit card! Nyc trend tho.
it uses especially at GTBank debit mastercard
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by hero10(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
oga mayorall always present in all importation threads
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by yemi2plus(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Reading the OP's posts, I knew he was copying the work of Pat but I chose to allow him finish.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
kingdvd: Can I make orders from amazon, do u hv any idea how I can order from Amazon?
first get a us virtual address. From sites like myus dot com , boderlinx dot com ,shipito dot com...
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nafizzey: i mean the maximum days it takes via freeshipin!
26-30 days maximum
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
jude4real: Can somebody use first bank master card in this aliexpress transaction? If we can, can somebody tell how to go about it?
first and foremost.. But their token device.. Register on their internet banking platform, activate ur debit mastercard for mastercard securecode service(not all import gurus will tell u this secret) ..this can be done thru the internet banking platform.. If u don't do the above and use ur card u might end up losing ur money
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
I know some of u are asking how to beat customs and those ndlea officers who don't know what their jobs is..its simple...loading. Loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Shops And Houses At Bariga (New Garage) Lagos (Pics, Video) / How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.