Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' (18666 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Everything You Need To Know About Importation / I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by emmadejust(m): 3:55am On Dec 28, 2013
am followin,
am just arranging my shoe to fit me and take me THERE.........
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Kylexb(m): 2:03am On Dec 29, 2013
the warrior72:
Please what about verve from first bank?
sorry i've not used any of first bank's card before..
Before you make any payment with your card make sure the logo of your card is among the logo of the acceptable cards on the payment web page..you can give it a try,who knows it might work.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by sil4all(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Kylexb(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2014
sil4all: Please nairalanders....i was surfing online on shopping,and i came across aascargo.com(americam airsea cargo)....please does anybody know anything about them nd hw genuine they are
reliable..my friends use it
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by thewarrior72: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Kylexb: sorry i've not used any of first bank's card before..
Before you make any payment with your card make sure the logo of your card is among the logo of the acceptable cards on the payment web page..you can give it a try,who knows it might work.
Thanks for the reply. Can I buy a single item & will they ship it for me, just like, Wrist watch, a cellphone, or laptop?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by idomalord: 3:04am On Jan 04, 2014
Smbd said that our gtb naira mastercard can be used here in nigeria. But if u want to use it and buy anyting online, then it has to be registered and activated for online banking, pls how true is this? Thank you
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Tonjeola1(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2014
sil4all: Hello peeps
please does anybody have good information on Aascargo UBA prepaid card nd if one can use it online for shopping also its genuinity
I saw the advert on facebook too, Aascargo UBA Prepaid card is not the same with UBA Africard or UBA Master card, is a collaboration of Aascargo/UBA bank to ease online shopping especially from US and other sites where Nigeria cards are not accepted
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by luvcherish(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
New Mini 7" VIA8850 Android 4.0 Wifi Netbook Notebook Laptop computer in box, memory 1GB, Hard Drive 4GB, 1.5GHz CPU, Webcam

Please can one change the operating system from android and increase the hard disk capacity. i want to order for it
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by PEREZGOLD(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
the warrior72: Thanks for the reply. Can I buy a single item & will they ship it for me, just like, Wrist watch, a cellphone, or laptop?
yes, firstbank master card is working on aliexpress, that is what am using. Give it a try.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by PEREZGOLD(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Can somebody help with the contact details of Chibike Global Logistic, I want to use them to handle my shipment, I learnt that their rate per kg is cheap.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by yemi2plus(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
PEREZGOLD: Can somebody help with the contact details of Chibike Global Logistic, I want to use them to handle my shipment, I learnt that their rate per kg is cheap.
Never heard of them before. Why not use google to get their details. Also, do your research first before using them.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by PEREZGOLD(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
yemi2plus:
Never heard of them before. Why not use google to get their details. Also, do your research first before using them.
please can you sugest any shpping company apart from CVM.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Mickyboiz: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abeg o hope all refurbished phones on aliexpress dey work/gud,coz am abt to order it pls i nid ur advic?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by yemi2plus(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mickyboiz: Abeg o hope all refurbished phones on aliexpress dey work/gud,coz am abt to order it pls i nid ur advic?
Check the seller's rating and positive feedback before placing your order.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Mickyboiz: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ok i wi chk d rating and feedback, bt av u order any refurbished item b4?
yemi2plus:
Check the seller's rating and positive feedback before placing your order.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Chuksemi(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Refurbished items? How profitable is such venture?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Kylexb(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
the warrior72: Thanks for the reply. Can I buy a single item & will they ship it for me, just like, Wrist watch, a cellphone, or laptop?

it's possible but somehow expensive relative to bulk purchase
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by yemi2plus(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mickyboiz: Ok i wi chk d rating and feedback, bt av u order any refurbished item b4?
No. But go for it if the price is fair. Refurbished items are more better than used items.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by funkyjms: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by funkyjms: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
franzis:

Once the seller ships the item it takes a maxium of 10 days for the shipping details to appear on the carrier site, 17track or track-chinapost dot com.. For nipost I doubt even if they upload such information....I have made friends(simply buy them cards or give out little money) at the local post office so all they do is call me on my phone immediately any package arrives For me,
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Mickyboiz: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tanx bro
yemi2plus:
No. But go for it if the price is fair. Refurbished items are more better than used items.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Kylexb(m): 5:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Pls is there anyone that has used alibaba for retail purchase before?
Pls enlighten me on the procedures esp the shipping
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Mickyboiz: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls cn sum1 tel me more abt auction/aw to use it
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by thewarrior72: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
PEREZGOLD: yes, firstbank master card is working on aliexpress, that is what am using. Give it a try.
Oh, thanks Bro
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by thewarrior72: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
PEREZGOLD: yes, firstbank master card is working on aliexpress, that is what am using. Give it a try.
Something like what & what did u order?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by sellydion: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Friend I just need to pick some business items from Aliexpress. I validated my recently acquired Mastercard (debit) from GT with sucessful registration with master card. However the transaction was declined. " Your card issuer declined the transaction" what could have been the problem?

Guys which card are you sucessfully using in the last one week? Please banks keep changing the rules. Thanks for your help
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by thewarrior72: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kylexb:
it's possible but somehow expensive relative to bulk purchase
U mean it's of no use to order for a personal phone & laptop that I want to use..
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by KillMoves: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
sellydion: Friend I just need to pick some business items from Aliexpress. I validated my recently acquired Mastercard (debit) from GT with sucessful registration with master card. However the transaction was declined. " Your card issuer declined the transaction" what could have been the problem?

Guys which card are you sucessfully using in the last one week? Please banks keep changing the rules. Thanks for your help

Uba Africard its a visa card & it works exceptionally well.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by yemi2plus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kill Moves:

Uba Africard its a verve card & it works exceptionally well.
Actually, it's Visa.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by KillMoves: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2014
yemi2plus:
Actually, it's Visa.

True that verve is first bank & master card is gtb
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by davids202(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2014
g
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by timok4chri: 12:58am On Jan 08, 2014
pls i want to import sewing machine from alirexpress just 1 piece,does custom seize such cos i ve heard of them seizing laptos etc.and can i use zenith to other?thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Shops And Houses At Bariga (New Garage) Lagos (Pics, Video) / How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG / 10 Lies About Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.