Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Rate Beyonce's New Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rate Beyonce's New Album (2296 Views)

Beyonce's New Album B-day / Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2013
for me it is too explict it looks like what rihanna would do. beyonce is old for something like dis even with the lyrics. i give her 4/10 cos her other albums is more matured
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Justeenaleo(f): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
I hvnt seen/hrd a single track frm d album,bn a lil busy,any fast way to download?
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Firebomb: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Lol... @Ms_Steph. I feel your pain dear. The album is indeed EXPLICIT! But has a clean version. From personal assessment, I think this is her deepest album. Beyonce has achieved a status worthy of incessant eulogies and panegyrics. However, the content of this album is less commercial and mainstream, compared to what her previous LPs delivered. Nevertheless, the pack houses some cool songs. "XO" the lead single is a pop arena ballad that reminds you of "Halo". "Drunk In Love" feat. Jay Z is a party banger. "SuperPower" feat. Frank Ocean could be her version of "Stay" by Rihanna and Mikky Ekko. "Pretty Hurts" is an amazing joint penned by Sia. So is "Jealous", a lovely ballad. "Mine" feat: Drake has a drumline that could be likened to "Take Care" by Drake and Rihanna. Though most of the songs contain dirty lyrics, the 'F' bombs are worth it. Dont write it off just yet, give "BEYONCE" a chance, cause you'll have to live with hearing songs and watching videos from the album through out 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nomski0(f): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
I rate this album, 9/10.

All 14 songs blew me away! And the 17 videos......i finished my MB watching and re-watching them.
The album was outta this world.

XO's my best. Her voice was magical in it. She sounds more mature than she did in 4. Obviously, the whole world agrees cause she's sold 1million copies in 6 days......an all time record!!!

Queen Bey is back! She's ready to take her throne.......no other artist can pull this off. #now playing Blue. grin grin grin

#TeamBeyHive.
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2013
Justeenaleo: I hvnt seen/hrd a single track frm d album,bn a lil busy,any fast way to download?
try mp3skull grin um the videos you could try youtube or vevo or just buy the damn album grin
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2013
I rate it 100/10 grin it's one of the best album I've ever bought and had. All the songs and videos are incredible and mind blowing. I can't just get enough of "xo" it's really cool. "Mine" featuring Drake turned out to be my best. "Drunk In Love" omg! I always feel high when I listen to that song. "Rocket" my best r'n'b song in that album. It kinda reminds me of "resentment" in her b-day album.
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Firebomb: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
mayapop: I rate it 100/10 grin it's one of the best album I've ever bought and had. All the songs and videos are incredible and mind blowing. I can't just get enough of "xo" it's really cool. "Mine" featuring Drake turned out to be my best. "Drunk In Love" omg! I always feel high when I listen to that song. "Rocket" my best r'n'b song in that album. It kinda reminds me of "resentment" in her b-day album.

"Rocket" is an AMAZING song... What a traditional R&B song to cherish... My faves for now are "XO" and "Jealous". Beyonce is the MJ of this generation.
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Justeenaleo(f): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
mayapop: try mp3skull grin um the videos you could try youtube or vevo or just buy the damn album grin
Hahahaha maka why na? I will try mp3skull sha tnx smiley
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Awaiting ur reply on facebook.
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Dhurmynick(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Justeenaleo:

Mp3 skull is my favorite.. If i look for angel songs, i go find am there.. I love that site.
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nomski0(f): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
mayapop: I rate it 100/10 grin it's one of the best album I've ever bought and had. All the songs and videos are incredible and mind blowing. I can't just get enough of "xo" it's really cool. "Mine" featuring Drake turned out to be my best. "Drunk In Love" omg! I always feel high when I listen to that song. "Rocket" my best r'n'b song in that album. It kinda reminds me of "resentment" in her b-day album.

You must be either a bumble bey or a honey bey. grin

Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by AbuMikey(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2013

I'm not a Beyonce fan undecided

NP » I was here grin

Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nomski0: I rate this album, 9/10.

All 14 songs blew me away! And the 17 videos......i finished my MB watching and re-watching them.
The album was outta this world.

XO's my best. Her voice was magical in it. She sounds more mature than she did in 4. Obviously, the whole world agrees cause she's sold 1million copies in 6 days......an all time record!!!

Queen Bey is back! She's ready to take her throne.......no other artist can pull this off. #now playing Blue. grin grin grin

#TeamBeyHive.

Sorry, are the videos on YouTube?
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Justeenaleo(f): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Mp3 skull is my favorite.. If i look for angel songs, i go find am there.. I love that site.
Got it smiley
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by sushieater: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Correct babe. Mine is my best too, I love everythang about the song

"I know you think it's funny that your ex is not a running back but that nigga came running back"- Drake.

"Drunk in love" beat is hard, I love me some trap beats.
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 23, 2013
Nomski0:

You must be either a bumble bey or a honey bey. grin

both grin
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 23, 2013
sushieater:

"I know you think it's funny that your ex is not a running back but that nigga came running back"- Drake.

grin
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 23, 2013
Firebomb:

"Rocket" is an AMAZING song... What a traditional R&B song to cherish... My faves for now are "XO" and "Jealous". Beyonce is the MJ of this generation.
yeah "rocket" is really coool smiley
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Firebomb: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2013
sushieater:

True talk! "Mine" isn't a usual song. A unique arrangement with a mad danceable beat!
Beyoncé murdered "Drunk In Love"... She rides the beat just way she did in "Upgrade U". Trap beats are crazy these days, and she puts the sexy into it...She killed "Yoncé/Partition" and "***Flawless". #BeyStan
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2013
am not saying the songs itself is bad. just the lyrical contents on her dress code in some videos she looks like a rihanna wanna be and shes a role model to women

1 Like

Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by lepasharon(f): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Whats the name of the album?
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Firebomb: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
@lepasharon The album is self-titled "BEYONCE".
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nomski0(f): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Just "Partition" again. Its like the Las Vegas version of Rihanna's "Pour it up" grin grin.

Way sexier.

And the album has been certified platinum....in less than a month.
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by anitank(f): 3:48am On Dec 30, 2013
I thought exactly the same thing when I listened to the tracks and watched the videos. Looked like she had to mimic Rihanna cos that's exactly the kind of album Riri would produce. I enjoy some of the songs tho, drunk in love is still my favorite for now then flawless
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by lerayluanhe: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2013
It kinda reminds me of "resentment" in her b-day album.
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by sushieater: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: am not saying the songs itself is bad. just the lyrical contents on her dress code in some videos she looks like a rihanna wanna be and shes a role model to women

anitank: I thought exactly the same thing when I listened to the tracks and watched the videos. Looked like she had to mimic Rihanna cos that's exactly the kind of album Riri would produce. I enjoy some of the songs tho, drunk in love is still my favorite for now then flawless

Here is what Bey said ;

"I don't at all have any shame about being sexxual," Beyonce says. "I'm
not embarrassed about it. I don't feel like I have to protect that side of
me because I do believe that sexxuality is a power that we all have".

smiley
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by neeyah212(f): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
I rate the album 9/10. It's amazing except for Jay's verse in drunk in love. Why are people mentioning Rihanna like Bey has never been sexxual before? Rihanna doesn't have the vocals for most of the songs on the album. I doubt Bey was thinking about her when she made her album.
Re: Rate Beyonce's New Album by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mtchewwww

(1) (Reply)

5 Uk Drill Rappers From Nigeria / Play This Rythm: Check It Out / Ebenezer Obey - Cheif O.b Akin-olugbade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.