Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo (51841 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo And Others Charged Over Embezzlement / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by emmaliveth10(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2013
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this comment.Our server is overwhelmed.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by UnknownT: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2013
If she said all these things, i now believe that she wrote that letter

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2013
Nawa o
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2013
Rubbish! If she didnt write the letter then she should sue Vanguard immediately. Who else will have such details about her family right from childhood. She wrote the letter, guys live with it.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by topsyking: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2013
THEN IF THIS ISNT TRUE.. THAT RUBBISH NEWSPAPER CALLED VANGR NEED TO BE SUED... WHEN THEY PAY 2BILLION NAIRA FOR LIBEL NEXT TIME THEY THINK TWICE B4 PUBLISHING RUBBISH ABOUT SOMEONE.... I KNOW IYABO WILL NEVER SAY SUCH A THING... NOT AGAINST HIS FATHER.. THE BALOGUN OF OWU... KA LO FE GBE NA, KO JA NI WAJU EKU grin
but seriously we need to get some of this worthless newspaper out of the way.. they keep working for gej interest

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by OgologoDimkpa: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2013
wingman: Rubbish! If she didnt write the letter then she should sue Vanguard immediately. Who else will have such details about her family right from childhood. She wrote the letter, guys live with it.
Well said!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by vedaxcool(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2013
Snoggy: Abeg Abeg! Who says it isn't fun to live in a country like NAIJA.

Nigeria is a country full of surprises. cheesy

I love my county eeeeeeeeEHh!

No dull moment at all.

[size=24]If truly she didn't write that letter, then I pity Jonathan. He wanted to turn the table round grin Godforbid! What a weak President angry Instead of tackling the message, he's trying to attack the messenger. lipsrsealed[/size]

Truly if she didn't then Jonathan is finished as a human being!

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by VirginFinder: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2013
I think Nigerians are more concerned with the content of the letter and not who wrote it.

Not all that glitters is gold.

That statement has been affirmed once again.

Any lady still loves to marry a combat soldier?
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Omen100(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2013
funnyx:

That's why I choose not to make any post until the source of the letter is confirmed.

Same here.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by UnknownT: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2013
"Once i get d source of d letter, i will take legal action" . So she havent got d source but opened her mouth to accuse d president of being behind d letter? If u wanna start taking legal action, y not start with Vanguard?

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2013
ballabriggs: Ovoko!!! Another crude tactics from the apostles of President Jonadunce.

As soon as I saw Omokri dancing all over cyber space, I began to view the said letter with caution. The mere fact that Omokri was associated with the letter was enough to discredit the letter.

Thank God for her life that she did not write such to her father. Else, she would have been cursed for life. No matter the grievances, no well brought up daughter should write such an letter openly to her father.

Omokri's daughter can write such to him as he is a disgusting character. She can copy President Jonadunce as well as Okupe and Abati. They can " go and die" as "I do not give a damn".

Vanguard insists the letter is real. There is no denial on any rainbow FM! Nothing has changed so far! grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by MAYOWAAK: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2013
wingman: Rubbish! If she didnt write the letter then she should sue Vanguard immediately. Who else will have such details about her family right from childhood. She wrote the letter, guys live with it.

There is nothing new in the content of the letter as regards her father's irresponsibility.Her mother,Remi Obasanjo,Obasanjo's first wife wrote a book titled:BITTER SWEET EXPERIENCE:MY LIFE WITH OLUSEGUN OBASANJO released in 2008 detailing the harsh treatment Obasanjo inflicted on her and the children.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2013
Omen100:

Same here.

Which source again? You guys never fail to amaze us! The source is Vanguard Newspapers, Sahara reporters, etc, etc. Which source are you looking for again? If it is not reall, then Vanguard will go down for it, simple. Until then, nothing changes. Live with it bro
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by tdade(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

Vanguard insists the letter is real. There is no denial on any rainbow FM! Nothing has changed so far! grin
AIT claim to have contacted Iyabo, and she apparently denied writing the letter.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Acidosis(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2013
IN FACT, WHO AM I WOTHOUT MY FATHER? As a father he never disappoint his children in any way

buhahahahahhahahaaahaha grin grin

But he slept with his son's wife grin grin

What an "EPIC" denial by paid touts
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by MAYOWAAK: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1: There is no yoruba child that can write that. Even if, he or she is a bastard.

I am not exonerating OBJ. Whatever he does within his family, is his prerogative.

The purported Iyabo's letter addresses family issues, OBJ's letter addresses national issues.

We are in desperate times and desperadoes will go to any extent.

GEJ vs OBJ --Letter Writing Part2 featuring OBJ GEJ FFK Abati Okupe and Iyabo (debut appearance)
Kos'omo Yoruba ti o le f'owo osi juwe ile baba e.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Femolacaster(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1: grin grin grin grin

The whole of Nigeria is turning to nollywood comedy.

Mad followers.

Madder leadership.

Maddest political class.
On point bro....if this news is true, people commending her on the other thread will surely come here to condem her or they avoid commenting on this thread.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Omen100(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

Which source again? You guys never fail to amaze us! The source is Vanguard Newspapers, Sahara reporters, etc, etc. Which source are you looking for again? If it is not reall, then Vanguard will go down for it, simple. Until then, nothing changes. Live with it bro

I refused to believe because your likes are involved in it.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Howmanage: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2013
jmaine:

Musiwa-esque Rebuttal. . . . grin . . .Where are the editorial team when you need them most. cheesy
Thank you!! V poor writing style in the denial quote
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2013
tdade: AIT claim to have contacted Iyabo, and she apparently denied writing the letter.

AIT didnt publish the story. Vanguard and Sahara did. until they retract it, nothing changes.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by donphilopus: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

In this case, you now believe SaharaReporters! When it's against the government, you cry foul play.

8 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2013
And the drama continues...

Waiting for Season 1, episode 2 of the "OBJ chronicles"
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Omen100:

I refused to believe because your likes are involved in it.

See story oh. Am I Vanguard or Sahara Reporters?
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Wahala dey oooo
Which one do we believe now?
Abegi they should park well jorr
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

IF THIS IS TO BE PROVEN LIKE PREMIUM TIMES DID.

SEND THE ORIGINAL SIGNED COPY OF THE LETTER TO NAIRALAND AND OTHER MEDIA AS A PROOF OF AUTHENTICITY.

NO FIGHT O. JUST TO CLARIFY ISSUES.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2013
donphilopus: In this case, you now believe SaharaReporters! When it's against the government, you cry foul play.

What has your post got to do with this thread? Is it only Sahara Reporters that published it? Was it not Vanguard link that was used in the original thread. Abeg just shut it guy! cheesy
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by MAYOWAAK: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Here is the original copy of the letter

http://issuu.com/vanguardngr/docs/iyabo_s_letter?e=4642225%2F6050997
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by OgologoDimkpa: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

AIT didnt publish the story. Vanguard and Sahara did. until they retract it, nothing changes.
Fact!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by 740megawatts: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2013
The writer of the letter must be another fictitious and non-existent SHAMA MALIGA...
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by tdade(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

I think its safe to say Sahara merely culled it from Vanguard, no?
I equally doubt mr President had a hand in it, like I stated on the other thread.
tdade:
On a serious note, inasmuch as I criticize
Jonathan for his lethargic nature, and lackluster
demeanor, I really can't think anyone who
mounts the position he currently occupies, either
by luck or intelligence, can be this daft!
Having said that, the fact that vanguard went
ahead to publish it, knowing fully well the
consequence should it be false, somehow gives
credence to the fact that it was from 'above.'
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by airmark(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2013
UnknownTroll: "Once i get d source of d letter, i will take legal action" . So she havent got d source but opened her mouth to accuse d president of being behind d letter? If u wanna start taking legal action, y not start with Vanguard?

She actually goofed there. She is a lousy lady but i believe she did nt write that letter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

INEC Releases Names Of Senators-elect (see List) / Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.