Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo (51840 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo And Others Charged Over Embezzlement / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by charles424(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Acidosis: grin grin
I don't have time for all these cheap denials abeg ..
Iyabo will not stand anywhere to point fingers at President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR without facts.
Infact if this denial is real and truly she wants to push legal actions, then she should be ready to go down for condemning my President.

But he slept with his son's wife, right?
This "fake" televised Iyabo should pls keep quiet.

An "EPIC" denial by paid touts will not rescue Ten Thousand Obasanjo.
Just tell us the value of the check you got from Ota, we go understand

Well let me drop this quote for ALL e-politicians (electronic noise makers, 3G Presidents: PDP, ACN and tribal goans)

"No one really understands politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve their problems. They are trying to solve their own problems - of which getting elected and re-elected is number one and two. Whatever is number 3 is far behind."

I think this serve OBJ right..for going so low to bring a shoeless son of a nobody to the northerners to be president of the great nation call Nigeria. Say anything you want to the great man..but mind you..can you tell me the position of your father in your locality not to talk of Nigeria.....
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by agabaI23(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
You cannot deny this guys no matter how you wish it away! grin

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by wl092009: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
ANYBODY that thinks IYABO did not write that letter must go for reality check and implies the level of tribal sentiments that runs in their blood.

The letter is not meant to blackmail OBJ but that letter came from the innermost heart of a woman who naturally has seen the truth above sentiments,though she must have been cajoled a few days after to deny it.

There is really a problem with the black man,he cannot see truth easily.
IYABO wrote the letter and what any honest person should be looking at is the message in the letter and not whether she disrespected OBJ or not,afterall the destiny of Nigerians has not being respected by our elders and leaders and that has led us all into this mess.
ACCEPT THE TRUTH and leave yoruba tribal sentimentality behind.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
In Nigeria today, we need to take census from region to region and from Universities to Universities across the states and find out who are the real racists. They have the least number of other people surviving or living in their region.I managed to spend six years of education in that region. Those who live or have their higher education in that region always have a bad tale to tell. Most of the Alumni Association of the universities in that region never function, where they do, they are very weak and only members of their tribe form the majority of members. Even, in a major regimental operation, they leaked information to their kinsmen and allowed them to escape while the rest are executed as planned.

For a secret serious regimental operation to be executed the way it was done by leaking information and provided a way of escape for their kinsmen while all others marked for elimination are executed is the greatest racism ever witnessed in the land. Indirectly, it is the same as what we are currently witnessing with the open corruption and looting going on while nothing is done.

In any organization, where they lead, only members of their tribe are in key positions, especially, when money is involved. They are always uncomfortable with another person from another tribe in major position under them.

Little wonder, the buyer, the seller, and the accountant are all from the same tribe and yet, nothing happens.

During the last plane crash that involved the corpse of Dr. Agagu, It was rumoured that Gbenga Obasanjo was among the victims of that crash. It could have been better for Gbenga to be in hiding and keep silence and see the reactions of these people. Most of these people are sad to hear that he was in Abuja. This is the second time fake rumour out of their imagination against Gbenga would be spread out just because he is the son of Obj.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Rad1cal: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
profvic3: can u pls take a chill pill?y protectin doz corrupt pple who dont know if u exist?hmmm

Who is this one. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.