Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo (51838 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo And Others Charged Over Embezzlement / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by jmaine: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2013
740megawatts: The writer of the letter must be another fictitious and non-existent SHAMA MALIGA...

O yea! At least that fictional writer had more guile and class than the one who wrote this disclaimer cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by mazizitonene(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2013
wingman: Rubbish! If she didnt write the letter then she should sue Vanguard immediately. Who else will have such details about her family right from childhood. She wrote the letter, guys live with it.

MAYOWAAK:

There is nothing new in the content of the letter as regards her father's irresponsibility.Her mother,Remi Obasanjo,Obasanjo's first wife wrote a book titled:BITTER SWEET EXPERIENCE:MY LIFE WITH OLUSEGUN OBASANJO released in 2008 detailing the harsh treatment Obasanjo inflicted on her and the children.

And don't forget he was the president, many people had access to his background, he has family members and relations too
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by xelazoe: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2013
Front Page pls. I could bet my last month's salary that she didn't write that letter!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by homesteady(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2013
It's only a silly person that will believe that she did not write that letter! There are too much personal/family stuffs in that letter that an outsider will not know!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by gratiaeo(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Na me wrote the letter! Since that is what everybody want to hear
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by vedaxcool(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2013
we saw authentic copies of stella oduahgate's document.

we saw signed copy of Sanusi's letter.

we saw signed copies of OBJ's letter?

where is the signed copy of Iyabo's letter.

7 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Njoy1(f): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Handwork of Fani Kayode.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by donphilopus: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

What has your post got to do with this thread? Is it only Sahara Reporters that published it? Was it not Vanguard link that was used in the original thread. Abeg just shut it guy! cheesy
You can call vanguard, not SaharaReporters, because you've tagged them a liar

gratiaeo: Picture or it did not happen
Your picture, or you're not a human being.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by mazizitonene(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

AIT didnt publish the story. Vanguard and Sahara did. until they retract it, nothing changes.
If u can recollect, AIT never said d ASUU strike was over until it was announced yesterday afternoon, but d likes of vanguard had been posting falsehood about it bn called off @tyms even two days back
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by chi3280(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2013
I knew this letter was fake! Iyabo Obasanjo will
never write this to tarnish the image of her
father. The bond that exist between Iyabo and
her father is so strong that nothing can
separate it. This letter was cooked up by the
camp of PDP headed by media aides of the
presidency just to get back at Obasanjo.
Jonathan is a bloody coward who couldn't reply Obasanjo but to use Iyabo against her father.
Iyabo should sue the hell out of Vanguard for
this fake letter which was not written by her.

I only but pity Jonathan at this moment. His media aides and sycophants have killed him politically. His chances of clinching the next presidency is very slim. This is the height of stupidity from him and his aides.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by tdade(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2013
homesteady: It's only a silly person that will believe that she did not write that letter! There are too much personal/family stuffs in that letter that an outsider will not know!
The personal stuff her mother had written in a book about three years ago? Yeah, very personal....
https://www.nairaland.com/208762/bitter-sweet-life-obasanjo-mohammed-settled

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1: we saw copies of stella oduahgate's document.

we saw signed copy of Sanusi's letter.

we saw signed copies of OBJ's letter?

where is the signed copy of Iyabo's letter.

Signed copies of her letter? Is she a minster of something? You guys are full of comedy! grin grin grin
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2013
chi 3280:
I knew this letter was fake! Iyabo Obasanjo will
never write this to tarnish the image of her
father. The bond that exist between Iyabo and
her father is so strong that nothing can
separate it. This letter was cooked up by the
camp of PDP headed by media aides of the
presidency just to get back at Obasanjo.
Jonathan is a bloody coward who couldn't reply Obasanjo but to use Iyabo against her father.
Iyabo should sue the hell out of Vanguard for
this fake letter which was not written by her.

I only but pity Jonathan at this moment. His media aides and sycophants have killed him politically. His chances of clinching the next presidency is very slim. This is the height of stupidity from him and his aides.

Please cry me a river. Continue your wailing! If you think you can vote him out, please make sure you go to the polls in 2015 lets see how far. Noise makers grin
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by xelazoe: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2013
homesteady: It's only a silly person that will believe that she did not write that letter! There are too much personal/family stuffs in that letter that an outsider will not know!
. Withdraw that crap you posted NOW!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2013
mazizi tonene:
If u can recollect, AIT never said d ASUU strike was over until it was announced yesterday afternoon, but d likes of vanguard had been posting falsehood about it bn called off @tyms even two days back

So take your case to the Vanguard now. Didnt someone open a thread yesterday that AIT was pro Jonathan? You people are too confused. Iyabo was spot on in that her letter grin
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

Signed copies of her letter? Is she a minster of something? You guys are full of comedy! grin grin grin

so she wrote a letter to published by vanguard and they did not ask her to append her signature on her own letter.

So if it was sent electronically, can't they ask her to send a signed copy too. If it was not signes, they will give the alibi of they thought it was sent by her, when her mail might have been hacked.

that does not negate the obvious. If the purported letter was written by her, she wrote about their family palaver and OBJ wrote about burning and germane national issues.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by chi3280(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

Please cry me a river. Continue your wailing! If you think you can vote him out, please make sure you go to the polls in 2015 lets see how far. Noise makers grin
You're sillier than I thought! Your president thinks this is his best shot by being a coward. it is people like you who give the president a bad name. Instead of him to address the issues in Obasanjo's letter, he decided to impersonate Iyabo. What a clueless rettarded m0ron he is!

10 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by mazizitonene(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

So take your case to the Vanguard now. Didnt someone open a thread yesterday that AIT was pro Jonathan? You people are too confused. Iyabo was spot on in that her letter grin
You are the one confused bro, was just trying to tell u dat AIT thoroughly verifies its news before putting it out unlike d likes of vanguard and co. Simple! So there's a higher tendency she ddnt write that letter if AIT said so
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by homesteady(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2013
tdade: The personal stuff her mother had written in a book about three years ago? Yeah, very personal....
https://www.nairaland.com/208762/bitter-sweet-life-obasanjo-mohammed-settled
What of this part?
You mentioned Governor Osoba when you spoke
to me, yes I was walking down the street of
Cambridge, Massachussets a few months ago,
when I looked up and saw him reading a map
trying to cross the street.
I greeted him warmly and offered to give him a
ride to where he was going. This I did not do
because I wanted anything from him politically
but because that is how I was raised by my
mother to treat an adult who I really had no ill-
will towards. Some said he was part of the
people that manipulated the elections for me to
lose in 2011. I don’t have any ill-will to him for
that because I think they did me a favour and
someone has to win and lose.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by ballabriggs: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2013
chi 3280: You're sillier than I thought! Your president thinks this is his best shot by being a coward. it is people like you who give the president a bad name. Instead of him to address the issues in Obasanjo's letter, he decided to impersonate Iyabo. What a clueless rettarded m0ron he is!

They decided to impersonate. Thank you o jare. These are bunch of disgusting humans.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2013
chi 3280: You're sillier than I thought! Your president thinks this is his best shot by being a coward. it is people like you who give the president a bad name. Instead of him to address the issues in Obasanjo's letter, he decided to impersonate Iyabo. What a clueless rettarded m0ron he is!

Which stup1d issue are you talking about? That GEJ is training snipers! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You and OBJ are all comedians. An old man who didnt get his third term now wants to blackmail is way back to power and you claim he raised issues? The only issues he raised is his insatiable quest to control Nigeria and we have noted it!

Next... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Lilimax(f): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2013
N-joy:
Handwork of Fani Kayode.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Rad1cal: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2013

Who is now impersonating iyabo with her obtuse denial riddled with numerous grammatical missiles and blunder. shocked

the Presidential team obviously did better I guess smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

WAS THE SIGNED COPY OF OBJ LETTER TO GEJ SIGNED BECAUSE HE IS A PRESIDENT.

STOP ASKING MUMU QUESTION.

SIGNED MEANS A SIGNED WRITE-PROOF PDF DOCUMENT SENT TO VANGUARD AS A COPY FOR THEM TO AUTHENTICATE THIS STORY.

WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF READING A STORY THAT CAN NOT BE AUTHENTICATED?

IYABO DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A MINISTER BEFORE HER LETTER CAN BE AUTHENTICATED.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2013
i have said it severally, the PR team and propaganda team of GEJ are dumb, lack class and immature.

GEJ 0 OBJ 2

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by homesteady(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2013
At your first inauguration in 1999, I and my
brothers and sisters told you we were coming
from the US. As is usual with you, you made no
arrangements for our trip, instead our mom
organized to meet each of us and provided
accommodation. At the actual swearing-in at
Eagle Square, the others decided to watch it on
TV. Instead I went to the square and I was
pushed and tossed by the crowd.
I managed to get in front of the crowd where I
waved and shouted at you as you and General
Abdulsalam Abubakar walked past to go back to
the VIP seating area. I saw you mouth ‘my
daughter’ to General Abdullahi who was the
one who pulled me out of the crowd and gave
me a seat. As I looked around I saw Stella and
Stella’s family prominently seated but none of
your children. I am sure General Abdullahi
would remember this incident and I am
eternally grateful to him.

Hmm!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by silvaspecs: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2013
front page ohhhhh modz... Goodlock is in trouble
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2013
Olaolufred:

WAS THE SIGNED COPY OF OBJ LETTER TO GEJ SIGNED BECAUSE HE IS A PRESIDENT.

STOP ASKING MUMU QUESTION.

SIGNED MEANS A SIGNED WRITE-PROOF PDF DOCUMENT SENT TO VANGUARD AS A COPY FOR THEM TO AUTHENTICATE THIS STORY.

WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF READING A STORY THAT CAN NOT BE AUTHENTICATED?

IYABO DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A MINISTER BEFORE HER LETTER CAN BE AUTHENTICATED.

You are a dundee! How do you think Newspapers publish stories? Especially this kind of stories that have serious consequences? Are you smarter than Vanguard? Obviously not.

They get an authentic copy, they call the person to confirm and verify and them they go to press. The story is available on the Vanguard site as PDF. Some of you are too childish grin

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1: i have said it severally, the PR team and propaganda team of GEJ are dumb, lack class and immature.

GEJ 0 OBJ 2

Hahahahahaha! So you actually believe this fake "musiwa kind of" denial? Sorry for you grin grin grin
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by daylae(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2013
i think this unending drama would no sooner go down. but i want to believe the administration sure wouldn't be that gullible to drag the presidency to such quantum debase out of desperation by writing an open letter in her name to attack her dad. that's pure suicide.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by chi3280(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Rad1cal:

Who is now impersonating iyabo with her obtuse denial riddled with numerous grammatical missiles and blunder. shocked

the Presidential team obviously did better I guess smiley
You still remain a senseless fool as long you continue to reason with your partial functioning and demented brain. You absolutely see nothing wrong with the display of buffoonry and idiocynasy by your president and his media team. I only pity you and your entire lineage who will continue to live in total ignorance. Shame on you and your lots on this forum.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos / Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.