Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo (51834 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo And Others Charged Over Embezzlement / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

You are a dundee! How do you think Newspapers publish stories? Especially this kind of stories that have serious consequences? Are you smarter than Vanguard? Obviously not.

They get an authentic copy, they call the person to confirm and verify and them they go to press. The story is available on the Vanguard site as PDF. Some of you are too childish grin

Your case clearly indicates the sycophants surrounding GEJ have low IQs, they are mor0ns and confirmed neophytes in politicking and politricks.

I repeat, show us the signed copy of the letter? In your village, you don't know signatures are usually appended on pdf docs too.

GEJ promised to reply and this reply of his, lack intelligence, questions his ability to rule this country, questions his doctorate degree and he descended so low to dishonour the office of the president of Nigeria with a cheap blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Rad1cal: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2013
chi 3280: You still remain a senseless fool as long you continue to reason with your partial functioning and demented brain. You absolutely see nothing wrong with the display of buffoonry and idiocynasy by your president and his media team. I only pity you and your entire lineage who will continue to live in total ignorance. Shame on you and your lots on this forum.

All this swear words and curses because I took your addled and muddled brains to simple task.

Swear with your life and that of your entire pathetic family that the letter emanated from the presidency.

Am sure you are the castrated imbec:le who engineered such a poorly written denial.

We don't need bloody fools like you running amok on this section.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Joel3(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2013
nigeria politics is a shame. but even if she didn't wrote that letter and that still don't change the fact the details of the letter are not true. i found so many valid points and facts about that letter. who knows it might be the handy work of goodluck jonathan but the details come so real from insider. i mean someone close to obj family must have release those things. the writer must be abati and co. but what is in the letter is the truth about obj. which is to explain how nigerian politics has become. the country has been left to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Pukkah: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1: grin grin grin grin

The whole of Nigeria is turning to nollywood comedy.

Mad followers.

Madder leadership.

Maddest political class.

It is worse than comedy.

It is tragicomedy. embarassed

Tragi-comedy: A genre that blends elements of tragedy and comedy. Tragicomedies tend to fall into two main categories; those in which a potentially tragic series of events is resolved happily and those in which the comedy has dark or bitter overtones.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by chi3280(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1:

Your case clearly indicates the sycophants surrounding GEJ have low IQs, they are mor0ns and confirmed neophytes in politicking and politricks.

I repeat, show us the signed copy of the letter? In your village, you don't know signatures are usually appended to pdf docs too.

GEJ promised to reply and this reply of his, lack intelligence, questions his ability to rule this country, questions his doctorate degree and he descended so low to dishonour the office of the president of Nigeria with a cheap blackmail.
allow the ignoramus to continue living a life of deluded tomfoolery! He doesn't know that signature is very important in every written document to show proof of ownership. Now I know Jonathan and his media aides are dumb illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by chi3280(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Rad1cal:

All this swear words and curses because I took your addled and muddled brains to simple task.

[b] Swear with your life and that of your entire pathetic family that the letter emanated from the presidency. [
/b]
Am sure you are the castrated imbec:le who engineered such a poorly written denial.

We don't need bloody fools like you running amok on this section.
the presidency didn't write it. It was my father who did. I therefore pop a bottle of champagne for the level of stupidity your brain has risen to. You're simply a magnified dolt! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Whoever fabricated that letter will never use his or her hand to do something good in this life and will never get to be as old as OBJ nor any closer. So shall it be.Asé

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by talktimi(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
jmaine:

Musiwa-esque Rebuttal. . . . grin . . .Where are the editorial team when you need them most. cheesy
THANK YOU, i thought i was the only one who noticed it grin
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Rad1cal: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
chi 3280: the presidency didn't write it. It was my father who did. I therefore pop a bottle of champagne for the level of stupidity your brain has risen to. You're simply a magnified dolt! undecided

ofcourse your father wrote the useless denial we were so appalled to read on this thread

You can now pop your champagne to celebrate your generational curse of stupidity.

You are a glorified m.oron

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Doyin okupe's new pen name is Iyabo OBJ.

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by jmaine: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: THANK YOU, i thought i was the only one who noticed it grin

The disclaimer is fit for an Akpors comedy joke . . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by donphilopus: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Rad1cal:

ofcourse your father wrote the useless denial we were so appalled to read on this thread

You can now pop your champagne to celebrate your generational curse of stupidity.

You are a glorified m.oron
Look at what this letter has caused to some odoriferous people! Calling peoples' father, won't solve your problem.

6 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by agabaI23(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
jmaine:

Musiwa-esque Rebuttal. . . . grin . . .Where are the editorial team when you need them most. cheesy
Shymmex and his brothers you mean?
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Reyus: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
"This is Super Story - a life of strife and sorrows..... This is Super Story...."
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by MayorofLagos(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
mascot87: Whoever fabricated that letter will never use his or her hand to do something good in this life and will never get to be as old as OBJ nor any closer. So shall it be.Asé

Dude, do you know why corruption is pervasive in this country? We got away from taking oath on the virtue of the earth's power and started swearing to a written oath that is meaningless and ineffective. So now everyone has taken liberty in that meaningless oath to do what they want.

Here is how to clear the ground on this letter issue. Iyabo should be interrogated privately by the elders of Owu, her fatherland to confess if she wrote thie letter or not. If she maintained she did not, the elders put out invitation with 7days ultimatum asking the author to come and see them privately.

On the 7th day if no one has showed up, take the case to Sango, and wait!

Thats how you cure looneys.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by talktimi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
jmaine:

The disclaimer is fit for an Akpors comedy joke . . . . cheesy
complete with substandard education english. Tufiakwa for some people sef
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Where's your source?

No source and you were so quick to close other threads with relevant source. #Smhh
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
[size=32pt]Na She Write Am[/size] Nothing false in the content of that letter from what we know that is already in the public domain. The letter is too personal to be fake.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Rad1cal: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
donphilopus: Look at what this letter has caused to some odoriferous people! Calling peoples' father, won't solve your problem.

You are a very dubious and foolish for ignoring and pretending you didn't see his unwarranted attack on my family

Thunder fire you.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Demdem(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
I have no doubt in my mind that Abati knows who drafted that letter accredited to her considering the fact that vanguard is in the payroll of the presidency.

Anyway, objs letter to Jonathan still stands and that is my primary concern not some family bullshit that is none if my business.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by jmaine: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
agabaI23: Shymmex and his brothers you mean?

Exactly grin . . . .

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

AIT didnt publish the story. Vanguard and Sahara did. until they retract it, nothing changes.

Octofool, when do u start believing Saharalies shocked shocked
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by donphilopus: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by jmaine: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
talktimi: complete with substandard education english. Tufiakwa for some people sef

I just wither ! embarassed
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by donphilopus: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Rad1cal:

You are a very dubious and foolish for ignoring and pretending you didn't see his unwarranted attack on my family

Thunder fire you.
Dust to dust! Ashes to ashes! Do you think I'll involve myself on "insult to insult" game with you?? You're getting it wrong.

8 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Dude, do you know why corruption is pervasive in this country? We got away from taking oath on the virtue of the earth's power and started swearing to a written oath that is meaningless and ineffective. So now everyone has taken liberty in that meaningless oath to do what they want.

Here is how to clear the ground on this letter issue. Iyabo should be interrogated privately by the elders of Owu, her fatherland to confess if she wrote thie letter or not. If she maintained she did not, the elders put out invitation with 7days ultimatum asking the author to come and see them privately.

I don't care who writes it as far as I am concerned and as a true Yoruba son, it is not in our culture to insult an elder or write something as gross as this against an elder no matter what the elder has done.I respect elders so that one day I would grow to be one and also get respected.On that note u repeat anyone either Iyabo Obasanjo or any other person or group or people that fabricated this letter is doom for life, pains, sorry, sadness, stagnacy,bitterness and all bad things of this life is already the portion of that person permanently.Àrọ ti rọ mọ,épé ti ko ni yi pada ni.It's sealed
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by chi3280(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Demdem:

Octofool, when do u start believing Saharalies shocked shocked
Good question! grin grin

Meanwhile,Nairaland Chief Sycophant of Jonathan hasn't showed up yet concerning this matter. I need to hear from him. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by ballabriggs: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Are you saying on the 7th day Abati and Omokri will run mad in Aso Rock?

Ovoko!!! Please take me to the juju man. I will love to see this happen.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Demdem(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
donphilopus: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=138440

Surely, whoever wrote that letter and attributed it to her is a coward.
When obj wrote Jonathan, he hid under no mask.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by dotcomnamename: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
jerseyboy: [size=32pt]Na She Write Am[/size] Nothing false in the content of that letter from what we know that is already in the public domain. The letter is too personal to be fake.

Shut up

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by donphilopus: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
Demdem:

Surely, whoever wrote that letter and attributed it to her is a coward.
When obj wrote Jonathan, he hid under no mask.
Don't mind them! Bunch of nitwits.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
decrox199: "I Did Not Write Any Letter to My Father, IYABO OBASANJO Speaks Out! December18, 2013 IYABO OBASANJO (On Rainbow FM): > "I have never seen or heard this sort of fabrication in my entire life! I, IYABO OBASANJO never contemplate writing a letter to my Loving Father. I speak with him almost on daily bases. "Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is the best father in the world. He gave birth to me, he raise me up and gave me the best of Education. I wouldn't have achieve whatever I did without my father. IN FACT, WHO AM I WOTHOUT MY FATHER? "As a father he never disappoint his children in any way, he is a father anybody wish to have. "If President Jonathan want to reply the letter my father wrote him, he should be man enough to reply direct. Why are they trying to make me a scape goat? I know my father very well and I don't question his judgement, I believe my father wrote his letter in the best intrest of the nation. If Mr. President disagree with some of the allegations in the latter, let him be man enough to talk directly to my father, he should stop involving me in an issue I know nothing about. "How can you write a letter to insult my father and claim I, the daughter is the source. If that is how Ijaw people insult their father, I am a Yoruba Woman, we respect our parent in all circumstances. "I IYABO OBASANJO did not write any letter. Nigerians should please take note. "The purported letter is a malicious lies intended to rubish the good name of my family, when I get to the source of the letter, I will waste no time to take the necessary legal actions. "I love my father and I never disrespect him."

A QC alumnus wouldn't sound as unpolished as this, let alone someone who went on to obtain a Phd! This retort (abi disclaimer) was put together in such a hurry that who ever wrote it forgot to disguise the obvious vulgarity.

That letter Iyabo wrote was articulate, astute and quite impressive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) / Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.