Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price (989 Views)

Use X Box For Sale With Games / Looking For A RIFF Box To Buy / Dell Vostro 3400(new Still In Box)for Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by einsteino(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2013
I have got a JTAG riff box with complete accessories for sale, also is a complete collection of ressurection dlls for all the phones you can think of. if you are interested call me
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by einsteino(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2013
Still available
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by dragnet: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
einsteino: Still available
price ?
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by dragnet: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
and what accessories? the ide cables & PCB that come originally with the box?
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by einsteino(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
dragnet: and what accessories? the ide cables & PCB that come originally with the box?
just the smart pcb with 3 ide cables(bought one xtra but i doubt if am willing to let go of the xtra one cos its a 20pin already soldered)... also am not selling my 32pcs of non solder pcb for anything or anyone(i know wetin i suffer to get the full collection of non solder). that aside, if you really need the riff box, my contact is on my signature...
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by dragnet: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2013
einsteino:
just the smart pcb with 3 ide cables(bought one xtra but i doubt if am willing to let go of the xtra one cos its a 20pin already soldered)... also am not selling my 32pcs of non solder pcb for anything or anyone(i know wetin i suffer to get the full collection of non solder). that aside, if you really need the riff box, my contact is on my signature...
why not just state your price, it's not for me I'm just sourcing the info on behalf of someone.
PS: I believe using the molex cable is a cheaper option than the 32pcs pcb
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by einsteino(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2013
dragnet:
why not just state your price, it's not for me I'm just sourcing the info on behalf of someone.
PS: I believe using the molex cable is a cheaper option than the 32pcs pcb

no such thing as molex cable... there is a molex connector , then jpin cable that u can connect to the molex cable... the cheapest option is soldering some cables from a jtag pcb to the jtag pin out but atimes on phones like galaxy s2 , soldering is very tasking due to the tiny pinout and u would need to be good in techniques like drag soldering... well u can ping or whatsapp me
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by dragnet: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
einsteino:

no such thing as molex cable... there is a molex connector , then jpin cable that u can connect to the molex cable... the cheapest option is soldering some cables from a jtag pcb to the jtag pin out but atimes on phones like galaxy s2 , soldering is very tasking due to the tiny pinout and u would need to be good in techniques like drag soldering... well u can ping or whatsapp me
molex flex or or molex cable is what I call it & I own one so no begin lecture me.
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by einsteino(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
dragnet:
molex flex or or molex cable is what I call it & I own one so no begin lecture me.

no one said u didnt own one. if u like own 200, that wouldnt make molex cable its right name. moreso if you feel just because you own it then you know it all, then fine. i didnt learn the few things i know by being high headed..y wud i want to even lecture u, it aint like you would pay tution.

lastly i need a favour from u. i can see you are following me, please unfollow me
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by dragnet: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
einsteino:

no one said u didnt own one. if u like own 200, that wouldnt make molex cable its right name. moreso if you feel just because you own it then you know it all, then fine. i didnt learn the few things i know by being high headed..y wud i want to even lecture u, it aint like you would pay tution.

lastly i need a favour from u. i can see you are following me, please unfollow me

read your post again, look in the mirror & tell yourself that lie once more. tongue grin
all I requested for was just for you to simply post the price & you begin re-write encyclopedia shocked
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by einsteino(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
all i request for is for u to unfollow me... its just a click away..please
Re: Riff Box For Sale @very Cheap Price by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
please what the heck is a riff box ?

(1) (Reply)

London Used Asus Sleekbook Laptop 500gb Hard Drive,4gb Ram Intel Core I3 64k / BUY MTN DATA At The Cheapest Rate / Hand Water Pump For #2,500 NGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.