Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain (21260 Views)

Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron / Australian Inventors Create ‘hydrophobic’ T-shirt That Repels Water And Dirtthre / 18 Year Old Female Student Invents 20 Second Phone Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by ujahboy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Does it mean that d shirt will also nt smell ? Besides the conditions to use d shirt to much as if na electronics. I hope they will also give manual too... Rubbish
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by bastien: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Shame to naija student

Nothing una don invent

Na 2 dey come NL dey find fault 4 person grammar smh

1 Like

Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Coldblooded(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Good one! They need to bring one to test with Naija dirt.
For example,

Can it repel red-oil? embarassed
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Fresia01: Wit dis cloth, i can lick ma pine apple, cashew fruit and eat ma white yam wit red oil comfortably wit no fearz! Bring it on boys
thats why we guys don't like taking u to resturant! You mess up alot! angry
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by damibravo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
cool....

did they try lip gloss sha?
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
End time shirt!
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by seangy4konji: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
So there will be no more wet t shirt contestBad invention...I love girls in we t shirts.
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Good Invention! Aba boys are keeping tabs on the shirt... Expect it next trade fair
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by brainpulse: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is research and development in a foreign institution. Nigeria institutions are only known for strikes, handouts, lecturers known for not coming to class and only copy projects from the internet.
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by bizfirst: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
This makes a lot of sense...but the concept behind this idea is what thrills me: 'simply make sure you solve everyday's problems in a great way and the money is yours!'

All great things/ideas are fundamentally simple!
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
That's Nanotechnology, if you don't have this in combination with Quantum science, no CCD/CMOS,no MICROPROCESSORS...... & a lot more exotic stuffs & therefore no DRONES!!! , ONLY TECHNO-IGNORANT NIGERIANS WILL BELIEVE NIGERIA BUILT UAVs FROM THE SCRATCH. Let's make a step in doing the right thing " life na jehjeh, there is no rush". So far ASUU has given their quota!
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by patrickmuf(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
okro soup disagrees
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
garnetty:

University student Patel from San Francisco made a prototype using a spray-on chemical, but realised it would only last for one wash. He then began looking at ways to incorporate the technology into the fabric.

He has already exceeded his target of around $20,000 (£12,250), before the campaign closes on 26 January. The shirts are expected to be on sale online from May and will cost around £30. According to Patel’s Kickstarter page, there are certain steps wearers have to take to make sure the T-shirts stays waterproof.

University students are spending personal money on research for just 1 t-shirt while Nigeria students are crying for free University education. Nigeria students eat $hit and "Go and Die" cheap muderf%$kers.
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by thiefnubu(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
bastien: Shame to naija student

Nothing una don invent

Na 2 dey come NL dey find fault 4 person grammar smh
your reasoning appalls me...

Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
i need one badly.
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Anyibomb: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thumbs up for him. No doubt. Everything is possible in this jet age. Am also hoping that very soon, cars will move on water and human beings fly on air as well. They will no use vehicles as their means of transportation
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Libkid(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wat of palmoil and ink 4rm biro.

1 Like

Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by chimex38: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Can it repel BULLET stain of any kind?
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by davoremix(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
I like dis
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by davoremix(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
I like dis ;DI like dis
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Fresia01: Wit dis cloth, i can lick ma pine apple, cashew fruit and eat ma white yam wit red oil comfortably wit no fearz! Bring it on boys

interested in ur pic...will u give me a Mouth Action/? cry
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by dammytosh: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
A student invented this, yet our students are @ the camp patiently waiting for God to call off ASUU strike and repair their Galaxy Tab.

What a nation ? sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by JORDAN202: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE DETERGENTS WILL NOT ALLOW THIS PRODUCT TO SURVIVE BECAUSE IT WILL RUIN THEIR BUSINESS.
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by twogood: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
A student invented something very sellable and valuable and some folks can only put their fingers to use asking if it can resist palm oil and ink. Wait till the shirt is in the market so you can find out.
I wonder if the pix shows drinks or palmoil or the dude researched with ink stains as study.
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by garnetty(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
XVIER: @3rd pics what is inside the container is red after pouring its green#i smell photoshop#representing badbelle

There is nothing like photoshop here.
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by garnetty(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
XVIER: i smell fake even nylon get stain

Don't let your sticky nose deceive you....lol
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by garnetty(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
brainpulse: This is research and development in a foreign institution. Nigeria institutions are only known for strikes, handouts, lecturers known for not coming to class and only copy projects from the internet.

Talking about our level of backwardness.
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by sparklescraft: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
correct
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by JORDAN202: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
CAN SOMEONE KINDLY GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO POST A TOPIC HERE ON NAIRALAND. I VE TRIED SEVERALLY WITHOUT SUCCESS. TNX
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by bastien: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tinubu:
your reasoning appalls me...
and ur thinking also appals me,u need d deliverance dan me
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by slap1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
But the shirt go dey smell, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FGN Invites Recent 1st Class Graduates In Sciences And Engineering To TYSON / The New BBM Android For Samsung Pocket GT-S5300. / RC Cars, Drones And Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.