Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain (21255 Views)

Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron / Australian Inventors Create ‘hydrophobic’ T-shirt That Repels Water And Dirtthre / 18 Year Old Female Student Invents 20 Second Phone Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by britneykyute(f): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
dx one na correct raincoat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by steadynana: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
nobody go wash cloth,be dat! grin
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Cutex01(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
kolawaxxy:

END TIME SHIRT grin
OLODO
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nevilleswash: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
D world iz turnin to stin else
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Lantean(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Ricovendetta(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nice one but as always if the shirt enter naija we'll prove his research null.
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by unmask: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is the point most people fail to get..... This is an example of innovation worth celebrating, unlike our air-force creating a media frenzy over Toy UAV's
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by zynzyn(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
I'm afraid of this T-Shirt, could make me Lazy!

Oyinbo go like am sha! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Kassidy90(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Adonbilivit , hope its true sha so I can buy one for wasiu .....
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Tocheagle(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Alaba boys are already sowing the naija version. I hear it is resistant to juju
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by 617aircav: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
He didnt event this. Dockers had had this on their trousers for years. The material is treated with a chemical that allows it to repel liquid spills etc. The resistance wears off over time after washing the fabric.
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by chizzyglow: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=omniwater007]I can now spend less on bleach and detergent. undecided[/quotewaiting for aba made
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by McGeorge1(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2013
kolawaxxy: I guess it does.

END TIME SHIRT grin

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)).
•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ℓσℓz•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 21, 2013
calibet: i will buy it for my girl friends to avoid stains during menstruation lol hahahahaha.

It's a T-shirt not a trouser.....
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 21, 2013
zynzyn: I'm afraid of this T-Shirt, could make me Lazy!

Oyinbo go like am sha! grin

I swear over laziness go kill die by den.....
Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by tck2000(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
or

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FGN Invites Recent 1st Class Graduates In Sciences And Engineering To TYSON / RC Cars, Drones And Planes / The New BBM Android For Samsung Pocket GT-S5300.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.