Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. (15174 Views)

Tosin Adekanmbi, Shares Tips On Writing A Successful CV / Is My Excuse For Not Writing A Resignation Letter Tenable? / Is It Necessary To Write A Resignation Letter Before You Stop Work In An Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Gelco(f): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Please I need guidelines in writing a resignation letter. I have an idea buh I need more opinions/tips. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

#please don't just read and leave#

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Gelco(f): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
64 views n not even one comment? Come on now!
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Your best bet would be google. There are hundreds of samples and dozens of guidelines you can find on the net. Just search.

By the way, what company and position are you resigning from?

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
TITLE - Don't use RESIGNATION, TERMINATION in it. Something like WITHDRAWAL OF SERVICE should suffice

LANGUAGE - Let your language be simple, friendly and appreciative. Never write a stinker. . . .

CONTENT/BODY OF LETTER - No flowery words. Keep it short, simple and straight to the point.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Chigorkizz(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
o.k
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by mcocolok(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
@OP YOU GO SCHOOL? grin tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by vicoloni(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
This guideline is obviously only good for a gateman or any other very junior staff and for salary earners anyway.
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by mcocolok(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
JUST SLAP YOUR BOSS AND THEM GO HELP YOU WRITE AM. EASY WAY.. grin grin
Gelco: Please I need guidelines in writing a resignation letter. I have an idea buh I need more opinions/tips. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

#please don't just read and leave#

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Otunbab: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
I think that's fair enough. Or try this..

Dear............
I am writing to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position as ............... With your company.( or just type the name of the company)

My last day of employment would be on ....................

I appreciate the opportunity I have been given to work with you.( or the name of the company)

Yours sincerely

E fit work like this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by MUMINATED(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
D letter 2 short,shey e b fight

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Davo93(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nice one... Noted!

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Burnaaboi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
just walk out
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by LordMecuzy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Office CLEANER letter
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Bee4real: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
OP@ tnx so much for this, but I want to ask if there is need to state the reason behind it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by mcocolok(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
MUMU ,NA WETIN U ONE USE THE REASON DO? JUST TEACH AM AND DATS ALL grin
Bee4real: OP@ tnx so much for this, but I want to ask if there is need to state the reason behind it.
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Saraben(f): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
people Neva get job finish ....you r talking of resigning
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by ajoskele(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lol..Nor be person wey get work dey resign?!
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Nonybb: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
If u rubbish them in that Letter while having in mind that u are moving to a million Dollar blue chip companies, no big deal. U've nothing to loose anyway. I think we should be concerned with application letters than termination letters. And who wants to terminate anyway?? When work never dey. Op contact me if u are the one trying to terminate your letter of appointment make i apply eeeh

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by mcocolok(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
LEAVE AM, I GET INFO SAY SHE THIEF THE COMPANY MONEY SO NA RUN SHE DEY..
Saraben: people Neva get job finish ....you r talking of resigning
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by busoye19: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
5alive:

Don't say it here!

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Snoggy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
___
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by aieromon(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Google is your friend
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by MrOlodo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
op please can you write in pidgin english

so I can understand

op please

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Dhurmynick(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
leaving nairaland eh?
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by GentleFrank(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good !
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by dareyking(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
While writing ur resignation crap jst pm me to also prep my application letter as ur immediate replacement....#Ode buruku a.k.a Alakoba.......mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Justeenaleo(f): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
op please can you write in pidgin english

so I can understand

op please

grin
Olodo
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by tunshe: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Otunba.b:
I think that's fair enough. Or try this..

Dear............
I am writing to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position as ............... With your company.( or just type the name of the company)

My last day of employment would be on ....................

I appreciate the opportunity I have been given to work with you.( or the name of the company)

Yours sincerely

E fit work like this.

Yours faithfully (@bolded).

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by Justeenaleo(f): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
dareyking: While writing ur resignation crap jst pm me to also prep my application letter as ur immediate replacement....#Ode buruku a.k.a Alakoba.......mtcheeeeeew
No need for d insult,thr might b a good reason for d resignation
Re: Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. by PamelaGold1(f): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
mcocolok: JUST SLAP YOUR BOSS AND THEM GO HELP YOU WRITE AM. EASY WAY.. grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 DBH Solutions Graduate Analyst Training Program:apply Now / Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.