Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz In A Yatch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz In A Yatch (5637 Views)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com / Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz In A Yatch by tiwasblog: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2013

Tiwa’s Hubby Teebillz shares this romantic picture of him and his beloved wife “Tiwa Savage” having a great time together…

He quoted : “Drunk In Love (Remix) ft. Mrs Billz”

Wow what a lovely couple, Actually i will say that they are our celebrity couple of the year….

source : http://tiwasblog.com/2013/12/couple-of-the-year-tiwa-savage-on-a-romantic-moment-with-her-husband-teebillz-in-a-yatch.html
Re: Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz In A Yatch by airmark(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
I saw lighter and stick. This T Billz undecided
Re: Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz In A Yatch by Airforce1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tiwa
how long are u going to continue to spend your hard earned money on your so called husband?

U will go broke oh

Look at them .. The guy no even send her sef undecided
Re: Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz In A Yatch by tpia5: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Where is that?
Re: Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz In A Yatch by IAMBREEZY: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good for them.
Re: Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz In A Yatch by Istillfuckyou: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: I saw lighter and stick. This T Billz undecided
shut up! the only time u see lighter is when u wanna smoke ur local village hemp
Re: Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz In A Yatch by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
This picture caused an argument in my office, apparently, most people thought he was fingering her.

(1) (Reply)

American Singer, SZA reveals her name are Amarachi Chinonso, A Nigerian / Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... / Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.