Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? (988 Views)

Donation Integration On Website.. How? / Building A Standard Website--how? / University Portal (Website): How Much And Other Technology-related Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2013
When I opened a thread asking the house what they felt about my first ever e-commerce website developed with WordPress, so many people contacted me and I tried my best to do justice to their requests. Here I come with another website. Guys, I want to know the opinion of webmasters, both gurus and not so techies, on this website. Your honest review is highly welcomed. Also, how much can such website cost if it's to be sold?

NOTE PLEASE: This post has been edited from its original contents. Hence some comments below might not flow in line with what the post says. Thanks.
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by eestate(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
yemdeb: When I opened a thread asking the house what they felt about my first ever e-commerce website developed with WordPress, so many people contacted me and I tried my best to do justice to their requests. Here I come with my joomla website being designed free for a friend. Guys, I want to know the opinion of webmasters, both gurus and not so techies, on this website. Your honest review is highly welcomed. Also, how much can such website cost if it's to be sold?

The website is http://www.kjwebservices.com.

Please note that some links might not work, especially the social network links. I still have some little works to do on them.
Awaiting your feedback.
Thanks.
pls can you do similar website for my business too?
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by soloqy: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Are you Joomlashine?
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
e-estate:
I would have loved to but Im kinda busy these days. Anyways, I cannot rule out the possibility of such later if I'm less busy and some cash is involved. Let me know of your position.
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
soloqy: Are you Joomlashine?
No I'm not joomla shine. The template used was designed by joomlashine and its free. Thats why you saw the joomlashine stuff at the footer. If I can get a premium template from them, I can get rid of the stuff at the footer. Nothing free comes with 100% customization right. Thanks for looking at the website.
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by soloqy: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
yemdeb: No I'm not joomla shine. The template is used was designed by joomlashine and its free. Thats why you saw the joomlashine stuff at the footer. If I can get a premium template from them, I can get rid of the stuff at the footer. Nothing free comes with 100% customization right. Thanks for looking at the website.

You said "Here I come with my joomla website being designed free for a friend" . There in lies the confusion . Because it sounded like you were designing it from the ground up.
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by ponti93(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Plz av bin battling to set an entertainment website with wordpress.will u plz help, i wnt mind paying
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Successguilders: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
ponti93: Plz av bin battling to set an entertainment website with wordpress.will u plz help, i wnt mind paying
if you are in lagos email me,
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com spammers keep off !
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 19, 2013
soloqy:

You said "Here I come with my joomla website being designed free for a friend" . There in lies the confusion . Because it sounded like you were designing it from the ground up.
Yeah, you are right. I used a templates to build the website. I can still build it from ground up but I think using a template will be faster, easier and cheaper if I want to build it.
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=ponti93]Plz av bin battling to set an entertainment website with wordpress.
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by ponti93(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
your wesite ain't responding
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
ponti93: your wesite ain't responding
Yeah you are right.
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 30, 2013
We are back and better. Please guys, wetin una think about the website. Commendations and Condemnations are both constructively welcomed.
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by afridigit(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2013
Why don't you add a something like a jquery slideshow?
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 31, 2013
afridigit: Why don't you add a something like a jquery slideshow?
Thanks afridigit, I'll look into what you said. You suggestion is highly appreciated.
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
afridigit: Why don't you add a something like a jquery slideshow?
What you suggested is done. I added a meta slider lite jquery slider Thanks for the suggestion.
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
A new looking site. What do you guys think of it?
Re: My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? by ViktorMartins(m): 3:25am On Jan 03, 2014
e-estate:
Contact me on victormartins882@gmail.com... I can design it for you

(1) (Reply)

Web Banner Promo !!!! / Must Read: Facebook Owner Mark Zukerberg Wrote A Heart Touching Piece On US / Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.