Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 PM

37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC (26576 Views)

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by LMAyedun(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
The 37 members of the House of Representatives who were formerly under the umbrella of the Peoples’ Democratic Party have defected to the All Progressives Congress.

The lawmakers said that they are joining the APC due to “division and factionalisation” within the ruling party.

Decampees also said that their defection to the APC is in obedience to section 68, subsection 1G of the constitution.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/12/18/37-pdp-lawmakers-defect-to-apc/

5 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by ceo4eva: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Whether PDP or APC, it's still the same group of Selfish Politicians. Honestly, They are just trying to get UNDESERVED ATTENTION with all these Defections and Alignments . Are these lawmakers better off? They should show us an example by cutting their massive UNDESERVED allowances by half. These Honourable Lawmakers are only trying to capitalize on the present challenges facing the present Administration, to pretend they are still active and relevant. Bunch of Incompetent and Clueless Individuals! We know them!

70 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by MANGAM(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Goodluck to Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by oshyno(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Goodluck to them .
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by tchigofigo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
apc.,they'l end up fightn themslves..,n tinz wil fall apart soon..

4 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
PDP and Jonathan are finally finished.

7 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmm Ummm Mmmm, serious magana for PheeeDeeeePeeeee
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by donphilopus: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019 - PDP E-warriors

Their seats would be declared vacant - Bamanga Tukur

There will be war, if GEJ loses 2015 Election - ND Militant

Spewing all these, because of GEJ?? When the time comes, we'd see.

6 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by ceo4eva: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
donphilopus: Aiyedun, you kpokish! U don rush update am just just nau! Anyways they've finally said goodbye to Goodluck.
lol. the guy too sharp....
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Clerverly: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
GoodLuck To insincere 9igerian,
Goodluck To Afam,
Good Luck To Reno Omkri,
Goodluck to Evans Bipi,
Goodluck To Wike,
Goodluck Luck To Tukur
Goodluck to Abati
Many Many Goodluck

All i know is Jonathan till 2019, haters go and die
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by donphilopus: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
[size=30pt]37 PDP Reps Join APC[/size]

According to the news from Nigeria house of representative Abuja, made it cleared that another 37 members of People democratic party (PDP) defect to All Progressive Congress (APC).

DO YOU NEED THE SOURCE? IF YES, CLICK HERE
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by donphilopus: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
ceo4eva:
Before I could finish copying it from OsunDefender, he'd already updated it!
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by fagbalex(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
welcome development now the doctrine of one party system been adopted by pdp will soon be a things if the past apc all the way.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OgologoDimkpa: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Decamp or not, what made APC different from PDP?.

The same old wine in new bottle.
Any difference

11 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Anasko(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
nice move.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Decamp or not, what made APC different from PDP?.

The same old wine in new bottle.
Any difference
the aim is to kick out CLUELESSNESS come 2015.

22 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by yorke1: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
No shaking. We still dey kakpe. All i see are 37 people moving to APC alone. GEJ still 2019.

4 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by LMAyedun(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
donphilopus: Aiyedun, you kpokish! U don rush update am just just nau! Anyways they've finally said goodbye to Goodluck.

ceo4eva:

donphilopus: Before I could finish copying it from OsunDefender, he'd already updated it!

No be my fault nau!
Port to my Network.
LOL!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Clerverly: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
We wont miss them-Tukur grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by jmaine: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
The lawmakers said that they are joining the APC due to “division and factionalisation” within the ruling party.

Factionalisation where ? When the court and their gang leader in Gov Babangida Aliyu doesn't share their views.

Season 2: Episode 1 commencing soon. . . .

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by oasis01(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Apc is trying to errect a building without architectural plan.if there's one,they should prove it.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by chi3280(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
APC or PDP, all of them are the same. Nothing new, not interested.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Clerverly: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Retardeen is truly finished grin

3 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by karlmax2: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
jmaine:

Factionalisation where ? When the court and their gang leader in Gov Babangida Aliyu doesn't share their views.

Season 2: Episode 1 commencing soon. . . .
don't mind them very soon the court would interpret that Part of the law they quoted am happy that this is happening. Pdp and inec would declare their seats vacant and elections would hold while the decampees continue with the court case
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
yorke1: No shaking. We still kakpe. All i see are 37 people moving to APC alone. GEJ still 2019.
what are their names? What are their electoral value? I believe those members are bench warmer, 'yea' and 'nay' members. Am still watching

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Clerverly: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
ceo4eva: Whether PDP or APC, it's still the same group of Selfish Politicians. Honestly, They are just trying to get UNDESERVED ATTENTION with all these Defections and Alignments . Are these lawmakers better off? They should show us an example by cutting their massive UNDESERVED allowances by half. These Honourable Lawmakers are only trying to capitalize on the present challenges facing the present Administration, to pretend they are still active and relevant. Bunch of Incompetent and Clueless Individuals! We know them!

And you just called Incompetency "challenges" angry. I know you are looking for "Likes" cos that is what you thrive on here. Park yourself one side dude. angry angry

10 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by donphilopus: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

No be my fault nau!
Port to my Network.
LOL!!! cheesy
Lol!
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by ceo4eva: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Clerverly:

And you just called Incompetency "challenges" angry. I know you are looking for "Likes" cos that is what you thrive on here. Park yourself one side dude. angry angry
In my writeup, I said PDP and APC are all the same selfish politicians.
You only displayed ur Ignorance and still ended up NOT making ur own point. My opinion and yours may not be the same, but you should have still proved your own points. That is called MATURITY. GROW UP KID!

28 Likes

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by bodejohn(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
I am still wondering how enticing the sharing formula in the APC.
All these comedy will not be happening FOC.

1 Like

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Clerverly: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=ceo4eva][/quote]
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by michaelok(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
I remembered reading in one of the dailies that these 37 lawmakers treatened to leave pdp if they were not given immediate pass in the next election, so what is this disguise of factional issues in pdp. They are all power mongers who are willing to do anything to retain their positions. We can't be fooled a second time. Still watching. #SEE THE CUP AS HALF FULL RATHER THAN HALF EMPTY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dualization Of Lokoja - Benin Road, Section II: Okene - Auchi, Edo State (Pics) / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.