Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Life Of A Unilag Student - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Unilag Student (41741 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / Life Of A Uam Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by chiefololade: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Imagine1: waoh..so u r frm fedpoffa..frm which dept pls?
Computer Science.. HND 1
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Tobetoe(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abeg ,na who get dis guy phone number, make i call am. . . . Grrrrrrrrr

dis guy aint picking d call oo . .

Abeg d mass is ended,

let us go in the peace of d lord.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by oladoya(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

He can not be a true undergraduate of the Akoka some of us attended about 20 something years ago.
i dont think you also passed trough the school, cos if you did you should know the difference between cannot(written together) and can not(written separately)

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by slightlyMad(f): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
tushd: Biola,Alvin and Dimeji met at the matric ground wia every one is happy and excited that they are finally in the most prestigious school in the country...looking way back to the days of Jamb writing, post utme and all is enough to make you dance and get all excited ************************ Dimeji, Dimeji......i heard someone calling my name from distance...it was a girl named blessing, we met during registration,shees always on this short gowns that wld get any guys [/b]attention old or young...trust me it [b]was that short...hello blessing whatsup now,talking amisdt smiles and trying to get my mind off her fresh laps...so what hostel her you?..she asked told her i was giving JAJA HAll..thats like the best male hostel in the school, biobaku boys always dont agree to this thou...nd you what hostel were u giving? I asked..MAkAma..oo, that should in new hall right.....cool, we bade good bye nd i set to go meet my friends wen i heard something like a gun shot behind.......

how u take gain admission?
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
adeola_drg: Crazy school.. I miss the jaja hall tho.. Go away!!! If u get.
u sabi bro....and all those girls coming from faculty of science
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by ibro2much(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Continuation. ...........(tushd) grin grin grin
I try summon courage con go meet the three hefty guys...and I shakily opened my mouth to tell them make them leave the fine chick now,since she has done nothing wrong to warrant the molestation she was getting from them...lo and behold, the driver in midst of the three guys used the vehicle to corner me to one junction and the other two boys descended on my like say I don offend them before......come see fight, grin sorry come see beating but as a sharp lagos boy I take style dodged some of the blows that were meant for my entertainment...
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by imsuboi(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
angry bia! come & complete this story o!

angry angry angry
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by mimicue(f): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oh nigga please work on your grammar don't disgrace unilag students...and we are chilling come and update

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Seeing those guys evil look, i step back and began to reconsider." should i go forward or not"..but i summoned courage, me no wan fall my hand..steping forward i did the lords prayer in my mind and asked them what the problem was..." u dae mad, u sabi who you dae follow yarn?"..seeing this guys were actually taller than i imagine ,i swallowed spit and moved towards them....and did they only thing logically left

"Bros she's my cousin please i begged and told them i actually left her to buy something, they looked at me angrily and before i say jack....gBOOSSa, the slap effect was so hard that my legs began to shake, who send me gan, wey i dae form super man to person wey i know even sabi...at that point i start contemplating if i should run or still wait to confront this trio of hulk hogan, john cena and curtis jackson( the rock)..still trying to recover from the slap, another punch brought me back to the real world..then i knew i was in for it...See what this daughter of eve has caused..the next punch i recieved made me blacked out( Ajebutter like me)..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by peleson: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
stefikal: I gast 2 follow dz one as an akokite...

But please work on ur paragraphing, tenses and write your words in full. E.g wld=would

also if you want to stick to english in your narration be consistent...if you want pidgin stick to it..

Ride on...#Following
The story is nice but his tense dey fall my hand as an akokite

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by peleson: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

You were given Jaja, and not giving Jaja. I am an old Akokite, I beg make you no disgrace us.
The guy js wan fall my hand!
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by peleson: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
slightlyMad:

how u take gain admission?
Na only maths n logic d guy sabi
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by adegwurulez(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
present
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by illgreen(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
I think your tenses needs improvement and the chapters are too short.. Cool story tho!!!
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Ahmed0336(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guy come o, better come finish wetin u start.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ahmed0336 :
Guy come o, better come finish wetin u start.
would start updating ..just sorting some things out
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibro2much: Continuation. ...........(tushd) grin grin grin
I try summon courage con go meet the three hefty guys...and I shakily opened my mouth to tell them make them leave the fine chick now,since she has done nothing wrong to warrant the molestation she was getting from them...lo and behold, the driver in midst of the three guys used the vehicle to corner me to one junction and the other two boys descended on my like say I don offend them before......come see fight, grin sorry come see beating but as a sharp lagos boy I take style dodged some of the blows that were meant for my entertainment...
ole sumbory..u sabi
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Behind finish am nah undecided
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
OP...na correct tori be this o! Nice job
nor mynd all those pple wey dey claim akokite, say ur english nor clear....,
guy just try improve on d spellings.. It aint easy though...
Nd try to make ur updates long!
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
OP...na correct tori be this o! Nice job
nor mynd all those pple wey dey claim akokite, say ur english nor clear....,
guy just try improve on d spellings.. It aint easy though...
Nd try to make ur updates long!
And update regularly
i dey ur back bro!
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by adusco(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why cnt we jus leave dis guy alone and stop dis criticism, anyway i rep GREAT IFE
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by AlphaMaximus(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Waking up, i found myself at the school medical center, was told the school security brought me there after those hoodlums had beat the crap out of me

i touched my head and i felt a sharp pain,i cursed inside and even vowed not to play superman for any girl again, still regreting my action the doctor came in and noticed i was awake..How are you young man? He asked, i'm okay sir, i narrated the story to him and he cursed the boys for what they have done, the girl you where trying to save is here to see you

I quickly button my shirt and sat up on the bed when the girl came in, she was looking more beautiful than i imagine, wearing purple top and a green flare skirt, brown head tie and yellow shoes.. All those colour blocking made me envy joseph in the bible.

She sat on the bed beside me and droped some provisions she got for me. I could not help but notice her beautiful light skin.. My name is Caroline,she broke the silence,but you can call me Caro,hearing the name, i tought about that wizkid song and i smiled. Whats your name? She asked errm errm i'm Dimeji i stutter has i answered
she narrated all that happend and how the guys left her and ran away when they saw that i blacked out. She told me she stays in honours hall, we chatted a little more and was about to leave..the next thing that happend blew my mind completely
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Alpha Maximus: The name of The Rock is DWAYNE JOHNSON not CURTIS JACKSON. Seriously, don't disgrace the University Of The First Choice undecided
was typing fast sir and mistook 50 cent for the rock, no vex sir......
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by mankind80(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Am sure those guys that beat you up are shodeinde boys....dont dare!!!
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by khayleb(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ poster, why cant u jez post this ur akokite's adventurous tail once and for all rather than acting up naija's motion pictures whose level of suspence arouses lack of interest frm thier audience.
#jezsaying
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by mimicue(f): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
mankind80: Am sure those guys that beat you up are shodeinde boys....dont dare!!!

Lmao those guys are razites
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by blexxyn(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oya!!! Fingers crossed
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by mankind80(m): 12:08am On Dec 20, 2013
mimicue:

Lmao those guys are razites
you must have had an encounter with them i guess grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.