Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published (4211 Views)

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by ezebest1(m): 12:11am On Dec 19, 2013
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/letter-obasanjo-iyabo-and-i-met-cambridge-and-she-expressed-same-sentiments-chief-segun-os
shizzle11: Confirmed!

Even sahara reporters just confirmed that former governor of ondo state Olusegun Osoba, confirmed that Iyabo shared the same sentiment with him in their chanced meeting in London. I guess the dust can now settle as to whether the letter was fake or not.

With this revelation, I wonder what the APC touts and goons will have to say.

Awaiting the senseless irritants and clowns to report here to utter their usual demented rants and gibberish
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Mogidi: 12:18am On Dec 19, 2013
Iyabo discussed issues in her letter with me – Osoba

on December 18, 2013 / in News 9:24 pm / Comments

By Emmanuel Aziken

Veteran journalist and former governor of Ogun State, Aremo Segun Osoba, Wednesday, gave credence to the rumpus between former President Olusegun Obasanjo and his daughter, Iyabo and confirmed the details of the letter as it pertained to him.

Osoba confirmed that the contents of the letter as exclusively published by Vanguard were true and reflected discussions he had with the former senator and first daughter of the former president.

Osoba who visited the United States last September for the 73rd anniversary of the Niemann Foundation Fellowship said he met Iyabo who happened to be around where he was lodged. According to him, Iyabo eventually drove him in her car to his destination during which they had extensive discussions on issues relating to her father and the country.

Olusegun Osoba

“Iyabo was relating with me closely and it is true that we met, I confirm that and it is true that we had (a) conversation.”

”She didn’t tell me that I rigged election because I never rig elections, and in any case, I reported the meeting to the father in the church early November in the presence of the Awujale of Ijebuland inside the church. So, the meeting took place and I reported the meeting to the father which made the father to phone. After discussing with the father and telling him that I saw his daughter, he must have phoned his daughter,” Osoba said.

He, however, distanced himself from the assertions that Iyabo was being wooed with an APC senate ticket.

“The issue of she being given ticket by APC, I don’t know who promised that, please put my name clear from that,” the veteran journalist and former governor of Ogun State said.

Tomorrow:

Iyabo speaks with Vanguard again.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 19, 2013
sambas: The media outfit, Vanguard thatpublished the 11-page letter written by Senator Iyabo Obasanjo to former President Obasanjo, have restated that their organization spoke to Iyabo to reconfirm the letter, before going to Press.The embittered Iyabo confirmed that she authored the cold letter to her wicked and vindictive father and declared giving consent for its publication.Early today, a female impostor on Rainbow FM, claiming to be Sen Iyabo Obasanjo said that she did not write the damning 11-page letter to her grumbling father. -Vanguard

Pure fabricated lie
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by knightsTempler: 3:18am On Dec 19, 2013
We surely have not seen the last of this "iyabogate" scandal.

Season of letters continues....

Just to make OBJ sweat like those pigs in his farm. Love it!

In OBJ's voice "I dey laugh o" hehehe
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:42am On Dec 19, 2013
mikeansy: when this process finish OBJ will be forced to announce his retirement from politics

shameless old man
I thought he retired but these dimwits wanna continue to take advise from a chicken farmer. They should let him focus on his calling cause politics sure was not it.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:44am On Dec 19, 2013
rexbuton: The issues raised in her letter are personal and represent the feelings of a disgruntled daughter. They should have been reserved for a private mail instead, or does she not know her father's address? Obj spoke some truth in his, even though this doesn't save his reputation, But at least we almost all agree with his discourse.. Nigeria doesn't need letter writers, we need good leaders. A blind man doesn't need a doctor to tell him that he is blind!
Did you not read the letter she wanted to be a good leader but was discouraged by her father and his bandits of thieves. All you understood was the family part gossiper!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by wirinet(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2013
Kx: If Vanguard did not obtain her confirmation and consent in writing, I'd advise them to immidiately commence voluntary winding down the company before the court process sets in.

If vanguard does not have iron clad evidence that the said letter was indeed fomented Iyabo Obasanjo, then they better start bankruptcy proceedings. Baba would fight them with all his resources.
Uncle sam, better get at least 5 SANS ready for the battle of your life. Baba no dey hear sorry o.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by shizzle11(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB / Over 7000 Northerners have so far been arrested In Lagos Over Apapa Bomb Blast / Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.