Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35312 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by AKMoney1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
What's going on here? undecided
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Dannylux: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Step-G:
I concur

Na why you quote all the post? just to concur abi?

angry

@Post
Our population and diversity in all ramifications make us the Giants of Africa.
Someone gotta take that title ya know wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by ose431: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
And life goes on... cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by heilige(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
It is not right to look upto a failed state(Nigeria). Don`t blame Liberia or south Africa. Nigeria is just a failed state and no country want to identify with it.
Question: Would you identify yourself with a failed guy ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by amnestylaw1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
It is not usually easy to accept the truth... I have to agree with EVERYTHING the OP said. Let's keep aside our pride that probably had been hurt by the post and think about our country. This article should challenge us to retrace our steps again. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Hayi, there we go again nyani. WTF?

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?
ON WHAT AUTHORITY IS HE SPEAKING FROM?
WHERE ARE HIS SOURCES? NOT NIGERIAN GOSSIP NEWSPAPERS THAT LACK CREDEBILITY
WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE SCHOLARSHIP TO WHO STUDIED AND WORKED IN YOUR COUNTRY? I AM SURE A GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE ARCHIVES OF SUCH.
HAS HE EVER BEEN TO SA?
WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF NIGERIAN COMPANIES IN SA?
WHAT DO THEY OFFER THAT WE DO NOT HAVE?
WHO ARE THE MAJOR DRUG DEALERS IN SA?
DOES HE EVEN KNOW WHAT EFFECT DO DRUGS HAVE ON CRIME?

MR GO SITDOWN JOOR BEFORE SOUTH AFRICANS TAKE YOU TASK FOR EVERY SENTENCE YOU MAKE! PEOPLE GO TIRE FIGHTING RUBBISH DAY AND DAY OUT. lipsrsealed

MSHWEEEEEEEW! AND JUST LEAVE SOUTH AFRICA ALONE ASSEBLIEF!
take it easy and drink rat poison dude

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by ifeomabernard(f): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
If after evry tin Madiba did just to curb apertied nd SA stil treat deir fellow black like dis, den I'm sori to say dat madiba died for nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
@OP, I don't mean to undermine the time and effort you put into writing this piece, but you got the whole thing wrong; your assessment is in the other way round.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare for a diner.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by vanhelsing2099(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE SCHOLARSHIP TO WHO STUDIED AND WORKED IN YOUR COUNTRY? I AM SURE A GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE ARCHIVES OF SUCH.
HAS HE EVER BEEN TO SA?

MR GO SITDOWN JOOR BEFORE SOUTH AFRICANS TAKE YOU TASK FOR EVERY SENTENCE YOU MAKE! PEOPLE GO TIRE FIGHTING RUBBISH DAY AND DAY OUT. lipsrsealed

MUST YOU BARK

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

HAS HE EVER BEEN TO SA?

You always like to refuse to be told the truth about your country. The truth of the matter is that you cannot see the fact of the argument, that no matter what SA black government does and represent it is meaningless without Nigeria. You are still dreaming. The GIANT of Africa has been positioned to be the leader of Africa. The moment you realize that the better for you. South Africa will remain a no-man's land as acclaimed 'Rainbow nation' with the white man's contribution recognized only. That is a complete fact!

You can cry foul and destroy all the china in your home it is not going to change a thing. It is right you better start respecting Nigerians because it holds your future and the future of Africa.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by texbaba1: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
@op
Pls leave these south african alone, if a poeple are collectively ungrateful, they are...no matter how hard u try, ungratefulness is in their blood.
Just yesterday, archbishop desmond tutu was apologising to bishops of a certain afrikaans white church who supported anti aparthied movements, buh were disregarded in d entire mandiba's burial ceremony, saying they should hve been recognised. It was on dailymail uk yesterday. Southafricans, ur ungratefulness is legendry. I wish u well in ur post mandela nationhood journey...we sidon dey lo ok una.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
heilige: It is not right to look upto a failed state(Nigeria). Don`t blame Liberia or south Africa. Nigeria is just a failed state and no country want to identify with it.

YES, I would! I know very well in most cases failure comes before success! Some of the best and most famous scientists and state men will tell you that.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by chucky234(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Who give a fvck about SA and her ungrateful m0ronic citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
tex baba: @op
Pls leave these south african alone, if a poeple are collectively ungrateful, they are...no matter how hard u try, ungratefulness is in their blood.
Just yesterday, archbishop desmond tutu was apologising to bishops of a certain afrikaans white church who supported anti aparthied movements, buh were disregarded in d entire mandiba's burial ceremony, saying they should hve been recognised. It was on dailymail uk yesterday. Southafricans, ur ungratefulness is legendry. I wish u well in ur post mandela nationhood journey...we sidon dey lo ok una.

No! We are not going to leave them alone. They are our younger brothers and sisters. They must be told who they are and should learn to tread well when dealing with Nigerians in any circle. How in the whole wide world would SA be relegating Nigerians to the background in important occasions?

They should be very careful with the GIANTS! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
people dont respect Nigeria not becos there are corrupt politicians here but becos the people talk down their country!

When we come here and say all kinds of nonsense about our Fed Rep, you do not expect others to respect you! Listen to what they say about us and you will come to see that it is the same thing we say about ourselfs in all their exaggerrations that these people are repeating to our faces!

We are not the most corrupt people in this world! We are not the most tribalistic in Africa! We dont do nepotism more than anyone else! We dont have the weakest institutions than anyone else!

All these problems are problems almost all African countries are facing. The reason you hear ours more is becos we talk more about it! These are the same things other Africans think are ok and refuse to talk about in their countries.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by ireneony(f): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
i love my country nigeria. personally i dislike south african except nelson mandala...may his soul rest in perfect peace

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
heilige: It is not right to look upto a failed state(Nigeria). Don`t blame Liberia or south Africa. Nigeria is just a failed state and no country want to identify with it.
the likes of you are the reason why nobody respects us! Show me what that thing is in Nigeria that makes it a failed state.

A country where the current president clearly won his election. A country where governors who riged election and got into office fraudulently were kicked out by election tribunal. This shows independence of the Judiciary a thing most African countries can only dream of

a country that is fixing its airports and highways. The biggest economy in Africa. A country that has at leat two satellites in space. Is that the country you call a failed state? Mechanic need to work on your head seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by soilsista(f): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nigerians need to shut up and sit down. When will this whining of yours end? Whether you like us or hate us, we don't care. For us life goes on. Shame, we don't lose sleep over that

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

HAS HE EVER BEEN TO SA?

the article was written by ur fellow southafrican,u ugly baboon grin

u better mind the way u talk on a nigerian forum,who give u the right to comment here? grin u moda'fvcker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
soil_sista: Nigerians need to shut up and sit down. When will this whining of yours end? Whether you like us or hate us, we don't care. For us life goes on. Shame, we don't lose sleep over that
madam bantu shut ur disgusting mouth up,the article was written by ur fellow hiv southies.. Y'all parasites are dumb as fck grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
adeola_drg: Anything South
Africa achieves will always be seen as the
achievement of white people. The only way black
people are going to be respected globally is
when Nigeria gets it right.

Mandela said this too.. Where are the Ghanaian sycophants.. I'm pained men.
True that..
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by decasey(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
soil_sista: Nigerians need to shut up and sit down. When will this whining of yours end? Whether you like us or hate us, we don't care. For us life goes on. Shame, we don't lose sleep over that
Wat is dis one saying....pls crow back into cage n lock it!.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
That zoo called southafrica is a disgrace to the black race.

Can y'all believe that one out of 4 southafricans got aids shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin and the country is "world.rape.capital"

on the other hand,one out of 32 nigerians got aids cool cool cool cool cool

out of the 8 southafricans that have posted here,4 are hiv positive,including that hoe called sweetcheeks grin grin grin grin the b!tch is on a mission to infect us all with aids,you see her 24/7 in romance section looking for a 9ja guy to infect.. Be warn my niggas grin grin

(in all4naija..voice) thank you!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by faith96: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Here we go again Nigerians trying to proof superior to the giant of Africa/south Africa.

How did Nigerians help south Africa if they can't help themselves in any way shape and form. grin grin grin grin

At least help yourself before lying to south Africans that you supplied them scholarships, pulizzzzz bollocks plus bologni.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by striker9(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adamskuty: That zoo called southafrica is a disgrace to the black race.

Can y'all believe that one out of 4 southafricans got aids shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin and the country is "world.rape.capital"

out of the 8 southafricans that have posted here,4 are hiv positive,including that hoe called sweetcheeks grin grin grin grin the b!tch is on a mission to infect us all with aids,you see her 24/7 in romance section looking for a 9ja guy to infect.. Be warn my niggas grin grin

grin
NOTED!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2013

Angry lady! Do you have a boyfriend at all? I won't shut up! The whining will continue until South Africans learn to respect Nigerians in the right occasions.

Oh, please! Nobody hates South Africans in real life. This is just an argument. You should be able to show us why you disagree with the OP post with good points by now than taking to the easy exit.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
South Africans should learn to be appreciative!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by decasey(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
faith96: Here we go again Nigerians trying to proof superior to the giant of Africa/south Africa.

How did Nigerians help south Africa if they can't help themselves in any way shape and form. grin grin grin grin

At least help yourself before lying to south Africans that you supplied them scholarships, pulizzzzz bollocks plus bologni.
na wa ooo, c d kenya(woman) again oo...who showed d way out d cage?.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
tex baba: @op
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by khaniku(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adamskuty: That zoo called southafrica is a disgrace to the black race.

grin
Lol.Dude u really funny,can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by faith96: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nigeria most hated country in the world
yahoo recently had an article on corrupt Nigeria
Country full of scammers, conmen,yahoo boys
Credit card fraudsters.
Baby making factory innocent babies for sell,
Underage Sex trafficking ,prostitution all over Europe
Zillions of drug traffickers awaiting execution in China, Malaysia,Thailand and many more.
immoral people

Crying all over for south Africa to recognize them. Nigeria is a shame to mother Africa.
Don't get me wrong am not south African but telling as it is.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
faith96: Here we go again Nigerians trying to proof superior to the giant of Africa/south Africa.

What's your problem, lady? We aren't discussing about Safari or Masais running marathon on barefoot in the desert of Kenya here. Please!

Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.