Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35387 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by adamscuti(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obrafour: hahahahaha! Those kidnappers were nigerians! Provide the link and prove your shame!
i can't believe this dirty,stinking,malnourished monkey could quote me ?? U dumbfvck,get this into ur thick skull i desist ur kind alot,i see y'all as my inferiors,i spit on ur kind down here,grab??

U got no right,whatsoever to engage in a conversation with me (ur superior) it seems u dont know how much you and ur kind irritates me, moda'fvcker. Go get teabagged by a mad dog in a damp alley,burnt charcant,darkest skin creatures with might noise and gigantic lips ever

meanwhile,, another reports of things in the juju land.. grin grin

gayna has taken their juju acts to another whole level

their white coach ran becos of juju grin grin uncivilized apes

Goran Stevanovic
Under fire Ghana coach Goran Stevanovic has revealed that some Black Stars players resorted to the use of“black power” to outdo each other during the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations.
Ghana came fourth at the 28th edition of the continental showpiece and a section of the local media cites internal wrangling and player indiscipline as some of the major issues for the four-time Africa champions’ disappointing performance.
The Ghana FA at a press briefing on Wednesday said they will take a decision on the coach within the next two weeks

brb my inferior

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
see how dem dey rush fashola's fanta and bisquits. na poverty tinz sha grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov

chei, see dead bodies like ants https://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria grin na

and why dsso nigerians have such huge inferiority complex? shocked white charcoals just heard some nigerians are white these days grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chei, I no fit laugh oooh these MUMUs even believe been a dark skin is a curse and being fair is a blessinghttps://www.nairaland.com/1196697/blessed-white-victoria-pepple-stv-white/1 hahahahahs these MUMUs literally worship the white skin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
adamscuti:
Just recently!
Strange a gaynian i can use 50naira
to buy is talking about kidnapping..
What a jungle of apes grin
Israeli man is kidnapped in Ghana

Obrafour: hahahahaha! Those kidnappers were nigerians! Provide the link and prove your shame!

What @adamscuti edited from the story!

An Israeli businessman in his sixties has been kidnapped in Ghana and his
captors are demanding a $30,000
ransom for his release.

Negotiations were being
conducted via the Israeli's business
partner, who first reported the
kidnapping, which took place three days ago. Kidnappers initially demanded half a million dollars, but later reduced the ransom. On August 26, Ehud Avni a businessman from Ra'anana, was kidnapped in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
He
was released on September 1 after a
ransom was apparently paid to his
kidnappers. Last week, 13 Israeli
project supervisors were trapped on an
isolated Caribbean island, and later
released, by disgruntled Chinese
construction workers who were owed
wages. http://www.jpost.com/International/Israeli-businessman-kidnapped-in-Ghana

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
[s][s]
adamscuti: i can't believe this dirty,stinking,malnourished MUMUgerian could quote me ?? U dumbfvck nigerian,get this into ur thick skull i desist ur kind alot,i see y'all as my inferiors,i spit on ur kind down here,grab??

U got no right,whatsoever to engage in a conversation with me (ur superior) it seems u dont know how much you and ur kind irritates me, moda'fvcker. Go get teabagged by a mad dog in a damp alley,burnt charcant,darkest skin creatures with might noise and gigantic lips ever

meanwhile,, another reports of things in the juju land.. grin grin

gayna has taken their juju acts to another whole level

their white coach ran becos of juju grin grin uncivilized apes

Goran Stevanovic
Under fire Ghana coach Goran Stevanovic has revealed that some Black Stars players resorted to the use of“black power” to outdo each other during the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations.
Ghana came fourth at the 28th edition of the continental showpiece and a section of the local media cites internal wrangling and player indiscipline as some of the major issues for the four-time Africa champions’ disappointing performance.
The Ghana FA at a press briefing on Wednesday said they will take a decision on the coach within the next two weeks

brb my inferior
[/s][/s]

Ladipo Admits Eagles Used Juju
grin

09 Jan 2013

[img]Rafiu-Ladipo-2909.jpg - Rafiu-Ladipo-2909.jpg[/img]

President General of the Nigerian Football Supporters’ Club, Rafiu Ladipo

President General of the Nigerian Football Supporters’ Club, Rafiu Ladipo has admitted that for many years Nigeria used black magic, popularly known as Juju, to win matches.

Speaking on a Lagos Television (LTV) programme Tuesday, Ladipo who has been leading Nigeria’s cheer party for over two and half decades now admitted to the use of juju in the team but was quick to admit that the practice has now been discarded on realising that there was no place for voodoo in football.

Ladipo is regarded as the country’s foremost cheer leader who has travelled the world leading thousands of supporters to cheer Nigeria to victory.

“I was carrying Super Eagles juju for so many decades until we came to realise that juju doesn’t play football,” Ladipo said on the television programme.

“We have decided to put a stop to it as there are no links between football and voodoo.

“Now we believe only in praying and fasting to help Nigeria win their matches.”

Nigeria has won the Africa Cup of Nations twice, on home soil in 1980 and in Tunisia in 1994.

There have been various allegations that players also employed juju to win places in the national team ahead of their rivals.

In 2010, former World Cup star Taribo West told a local newspaper how he sought spiritual powers in Senegal at the height of a career which took him to the likes of Inter Milan, AC Milan, AJ Auxerre and Kaiserslautern.

Ladipo will lead about 300 supporters to Nelspruit, South Africa, to cheer the Eagles to victory in this month’s Africa Cup of Nations.

The Super Eagles are drawn in Group C along with champions Zambia, Burkina Faso and Ethiopia. They open their campaign on January 21 against Burkina Faso

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by LogansShadow: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Have seen many phools in my entire life but believe me,none like petrodollar,infact he makes other phools that have come across look like albert einstein.
And to think it's probably an old man rotting away on the internet that his behind the username .
If only i had known earlier that ghanians are like this,at least i wouldn't have been giving my poor bald headed sec school ghanian gateman money all the time he begged for it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
nigerian genocidsal fsagg0ts grin a nigerian will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feeds themselves. no wonder that dustbin country is now sh1nigeria grin

and to think that these criminals sell more than two million barrels of oil daily and yet remain so desperately poor!

a country full of impoverished, brutish, simple-minded ediots

any one with a brain left the sh1thole already as there is no hope there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by LogansShadow: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
And P.S-guyz,stop replying ghanians,it boosts their self-esteem,who cares what they think about nigeria.I mean i don't even know the name of their current president,so does the average nigerian,don't really know any state there apart from accra and they think they can decide to hide behind a keyboard,attach much importance to themselves and post bs?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Logan's shadow:
[s]Have seen many phools in my entire life but believe me,none like petrodollar,infact he makes other phools that have come across look like albert einstein.
And to think it's probably an old man rotting away on the internet that his behind the username .
If only i had known earlier that ghanians are like this[/s], at least i wouldn't have been giving my poor bald headed sec school ghanian gateman money all the time he begged for it.
^^^ look at you painting a perfect picture about Nigeria. How do you explain this »»»
Court orders deportation of blind Nigerian beggars in Ghana »»» http://gbcghana.com/index.php?id=1.726961

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Logan's shadow:
And P.S-guyz,stop replying ghanians,it boosts their self-esteem,who cares what they think about nigeria.I mean i don't even know the name of their current president,so does the average nigerian,don't really know any state there apart from accra and they think they can decide to hide behind a keyboard,attach much importance to themselves and post bs?
Oh! Yes! Don't forget to tell them to stop creating threads and cussing Ghanaians on every other thread! This is nairaland and not cedisland.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by LogansShadow: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obrafour: ^^^ look at you painting a perfect picture about Nigeria. How do you explain this »»»
Court orders deportation of blind Nigerian beggars in Ghana »»» http://gbcghana.com/index.php?id=1.726961

Abegi talk another one, we've been deporting your arze and your kinsmen's since 1400.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Logan's shadow:
Have seen many phools in my entire life but believe me,none like petrodollar,infact he makes other phools that have come across look like albert einstein.
If only i had known earlier that ghanians are like this,at least i wouldn't have been giving my poor bald headed sec school ghanian gateman money all the time he begged for it.
sharaaaap mudder fugger you get gate? not to talk of a gate-man,huh? nigerian terrorist sh1thead grin aponkye grin grin grin bleached albino grin grin grin jeez, I don't blame you,huh? after all most of you eat from the dustbin grin you animals breed like pigs grin

damn, my dog has more sense than you, mor0n grin May Gods open your eyes to see the sh1thole your dustbin country has become, modafaka
can you imagine, people are even kidnapped in your sh1hole for gala and coke as ransom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

evil scumbag, you are seriously a waste of sperm and space grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
sex slaves paaaaaaaa grinhttp://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ shameless bigots and their impoverished students are even begging from our students in Moscow

you care for some vulturised chickenhttps://www.nairaland.com/1054053/man-caught-selling-vulture-fried

very soon sh1tnigeria will be needing food aidhttp://www.spyghana.com/86000-children-suffer-from-malnutrition-in-jigawa/
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Logan's shadow:

Abegi talk another one, we've been deporting your arze and your kinsmen's since 1400.
Product of a failed educational system! Did your country exist that time? Besides, we(Ghana) threw the first punch by deporting you guyz! I only brought that link to show that nigerians export beggars and fraudsters to other countries.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by LogansShadow: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: sharaaaap mudder fugger you get gate? not to talk of a gate-man,huh? nigerian terrorist sh1thead grin aponkye grin grin grin bleached albino grin grin grin jeez, I don't blame you,huh? after all most of you eat from the dustbin grin you animals breed like pigs grin

damn, my dog has more sense than you, mor0n grin May Gods open your eyes to see the sh1thole your dustbin country has become, modafaka
can you imagine, people are even kidnapped in your sh1hole for gala and coke as ransom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

evil scumbag, you are seriously a waste of sperm and space grin grin grin
Choi,see old man grin.The day i catch any old man close to me making unintelligent rantings like this is the day i will personally insert a bullet into his brain.
Anyways,your problem is one of the disadvantages of a democratic world;where everybody is free to be anything they want to be and in your own case,you've chosen to be a phool.Now i don't have a problem with that but when you decide to take your display of phoolishness past the Ghana boarder and to a Nigerian forum,is when i will have no choice but to educate another ignorant phool.
P.S-I'd advice you not to reply this but get help from a psychiatric doctor ASAP.You can Thank me later when you get out of rehabilitation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gaynaian actress arrested in london for stealing bracelet jewelry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3YWgcjpb8&client=mv-google&gl=NG&guid=&hl=en

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gaynaian actress arrested in london for stealing bracelet jewelry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3YWgcjpb8&client=mv-google&gl=NG&guid=&hl=en

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obrafour: Product of a failed educational system! Did your country exist that time? Besides, we(Ghana) threw the first punch by deporting you guyz! I only brought that link to show that nigerians export beggars and fraudsters to other countries.
And we humilated you guys by deporting over 2miliion burnt offerings in the 80s..and I think lagos state also deported more burnt offerings recently.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by LogansShadow: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obrafour: Product of a failed educational system! Did your country exist that time? Besides, we(Ghana) threw the first punch by deporting you guyz! I only brought that link to show that nigerians export beggars and fraudsters to other countries.
Ghanians undecided ,just when you think their dumbness has reached it's zenith,they give you the utmost surprise of your life.
Whoever your English teacher was should be stripped naked and beaten to comma for you not to know the statement "since 1400" is just an idiomatic way of saying "a long time ago".
Pls do make sure to get a proper education before you quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
And we humilated you guys by deported over 2miliion burnt offerings in the 80s..and I think lagos state also deported more burnt offerings recently.
lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by RSAMAN(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
It's funny when someone creates a new topic with a title with words 'nigeria - south africa' some people would say 'urgh... not another one', when this are the same people that would turn any topic with any title into a nigeria vs south africa. And wow, what a wild turn this topic has taken from a simple faq. grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
RSAMAN: It's funny when someone creates a new topic with a title with words 'nigeria - south africa' some people would say 'urgh... not another one', when this are the same people that would turn any topic with any title into a nigeria vs south africa. And wow, what a wild turn this topic has taken from a simple faq. grin
Shut up and crawl back to your limpopo poo hole.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by RSAMAN(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
Shut up and crawl back to ya limpopo poo hole.

limpopo?

grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
RSAMAN:

limpopo?

grin
Bantu maga.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by officialmsright(f): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obrafour: Your folks are always opening threads and cussing other countries, the fact that this is a Nigerian site does not mean they have the right to insult other countries and not receive a favourable response.
Hwan folks. Krakye mey3 ghana ni o
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
The fact remains,no Nigeria no South Africa. We own you guys! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by agaugust: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2:

nigerian genocidsal fsagg0ts grin

a nigerian will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feeds themselves. no wonder that dustbin country is now sh1nigeria grin

and to think that these criminals sell more than two million barrels of oil daily and yet remain so desperately poor!

a country full of impoverished, brutish, simple-minded ediots

grin grin grin

[size=16pt]south africa : nation of mad men & lunatics[/size]

schizophrenic mad men lunatics represent south africa at world events, means south africa is a nation of madmen shocked shocked

Nelson Mandela 'fake' interpreter admitted to psychiatric hospital.
Thamsanqa Jantjie, who says he had schizophrenic episode at memorial, was taken for check-up then admitted

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/20/nelson-mandela-memorial-interpreter-psychiatric-hospital

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
all4naija: The fact remains,no Nigeria no South Africa. We own you guys! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Thank you.

Hey mr italics, why do you always say thank you when people dis shiiitt? I imagine you with your hands out recieving all shhiii being dished stop now please. You are a bad vision!

Thank you! There I have already said thank you for you!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by oluwriter: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2013
Insightful. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by walterenahoro: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Rip off ur black coal dick and put it in ur mouth.da world knows and u know dat my nation is great.africa wld b doomed if a country where molestation is reported every hour takes ova africa. s-africa eats at our feet and dat dey wld do for thousands of years if de want to claim giant of africa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by walterenahoro: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2013
U suck ur dick.defend u country and stop talking about english every one makes mistakes!! Coal ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by walterenahoro: 12:45am On Dec 21, 2013
U suck ur dick.defend u country and stop talking about english everyone makes mistakes!! Coal ass or fish brain wat eva u call ur self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / 92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.