Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Was Your AAT Induction? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Was Your AAT Induction? (1926 Views)

42nd ICAN-AAT Induction June 2015. / How Was Your AAT Induction? / Dec 2013 Ican (AAT) Induction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your AAT Induction? by LaRochelle(f): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Yesterday was the orientation day; today was the main induction. A little above 800 of us were inducted into Association of Accounting Technicians West Africa (AATWA) making us AATs.

The highlight of the event, in my opinion, was the keynote address of the guest speaker, Hon. Dr. Catherine Ginikanwa. The topic was "Is it now time to go back to the land?". I don't want to bore you with details.

The programme was very much organised and I can confidently say it was a successful outingcheesy.

How was the induction in general and what do you think they should have done better, in your opinions?
Re: How Was Your AAT Induction? by chyseth(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
i did that in 2008. congratz
Re: How Was Your AAT Induction? by underage(f): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Congratulations smiley
Re: How Was Your AAT Induction? by underage(f): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Congratulations smiley
Re: How Was Your AAT Induction? by Maximus17(m): 2:09am On Dec 19, 2013
Twas splendid, the Guest speaker really delivered with that fabulous speech, it showed that those qualifications mentioned in her citation were merited, she really killed it. Generally the induction went well, just that we weren't enlightened more on the meal ticket distinguishin inductees and Guest.,Gave out ma meal ticket to my Guest buh in all ICAN did well and they really kept to time. Hoping to attend the AAT conference today and hope to see you there. Thanks
Re: How Was Your AAT Induction? by LaRochelle(f): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2013
@ underage, thanks much, I appreciate.

@ Maximus, you didn't check the tickets well. There was "inductee" written on one and "guest" written on the other two. Anyways, it has passed sha.

The conference was cool, though I didn't pay maximum attention. I went to collect my exam cert but mine wasn't available. I have to go to Ebute Metta, so annoying. I was with my peeps, I don't regret going.smiley
Re: How Was Your AAT Induction? by Maximus17(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2013
La Rochelle: @ underage, thanks much, I appreciate.

@ Maximus, you didn't check the tickets well. There was "inductee" written on one and "guest" written on the other two. Anyways, it has passed sha.

The conference was cool, though I didn't pay maximum attention. I went to collect my exam cert but mine wasn't available. I have to go to Ebute Metta, so annoying. I was with my peeps, I don't regret going.smiley
ehya sowi abt that, that means u missed the conference.it went well,jotters,atswa financial reports,bags,polos were distributed on registration
Re: How Was Your AAT Induction? by Maximus17(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
LaRochelle: @ underage, thanks much, I appreciate.

La Rochelle, whatz up wif yhu, haven't heard from yhu again, did u take last diet exam?
Re: How Was Your AAT Induction? by LaRochelle(f): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hi. I've been good. I wrote PE1. Passed IT and FA. Failed MA and AAA. I'm yet to see anyone I know personally who passed all. Have you?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria / Whatsapp Marketing Software > This Will In Increase Your Sales/leads / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.