Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

It Wasn't Me: Iyabo Obasanjo Denies Writing The OBJ Diss Letter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Wasn't Me: Iyabo Obasanjo Denies Writing The OBJ Diss Letter (2105 Views)

Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics) / Iyabo Ojo And Son Step Out In Casual Ensembles (photos) / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Wasn't Me: Iyabo Obasanjo Denies Writing The OBJ Diss Letter by amakaikeng(f): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo Obasanjo has denied writing the very revealing dirty laundry letter to Obasanjo. According to AIT, she is claiming she wasn't the one that wrote the open letter to Obasanjo.

Emmm...I could almost swear she wrote that letter, going by the contents, it certainly wasn't written by some very imaginative stranger as they would want to make it seem. But now that I think of it, this is Naija where anything can happen so let's just enjoy the epic drama. Heheheheheheheh...God bless Nigeria!

Read more here...http://amakaikenga..com/2013/12/it-wasnt-me-iyabo-obasanjo-denies.html

(1) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus At Her Movie Premiere Going On Right Now At Oriental / Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? / Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome... Omar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.