Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? (848 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by packman: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
i actually came across this thread

The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help

now am throwing out the question to the ladies how can you ladies help the growing and alarming number of single men so that they could attempt to get married and begin a family.

most men are scared of getting married to my own view because of liabilities and responsibilities involved in it
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by packman: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
fijiano202: Nowadays everywhere you turn Ladies are ratio 20:1 to guys,but most of them are single,some are divorced.out of the 100 percent population of ladies between 22-35 around 20 are married,5 are engaged and 15 have boyfriends who are just wallpapers while 60 percent are single.

Out of the 60percent that are single,55 percent are Single and Seriously Searching.

To avoid a future epidemic of girls committing suicide due to their Single status,Pls guys how can we help?

i am actually going to let you know the fact behind all this

1. the ladies you are talking about ALWAYS LOVE ``WHAT MOTOR HAS KILLED'' (This meaning that they don't want to suffer in their marriage they all want already made down money already made down wealth)

2. most ladies are not patient with their partners they always COMPARE AND CONTRAST

3. the parents of most ladies are also a very big problem (they would always try to stress the man to the very list of it)

4. ladies this days prefer to ENJOY THEMSELVES WHILE THEY ARE YOUNG A VERY RUBBISH IDEOLOGY IN THIS OUR MODERN DAYS

5. ladies don't value LOVE any more its ALL about MONEY, PRIDE and CLASS ( yea i guess all you female nairalander's would tare me apart but yea its the bitter truth)
6. THEY WOULD NEVER MANAGE.......

HELLO MY MUM WAS MARRIED IN A SINGLE ROOM (how many LADIES would marry a man in a SINGLE ROOM)

FINALLY THE LADIES DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IN THE WORD (E GO BETTER) OR (GOD WOULD PROVIDE) they all want it at the BEST RATE
YEA JUST AS IT WAS IN THE MOVIES AN HAPPY MARRIAGE WITHOUT CLAUSE................

PLEASE WOULD LOVE THIS THREAD TO BE PUT AT THE FRONT PAGE PLEASE....................

1 Like

Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Na waa, op, all those u wrote above, had already been said in the previous thread.

Why not keep quiet, and allow ladies to contribute their minds on this thread?? Aftall, is this not the remix of the oda thread?

You asked question, you also answered by urself. All in the name of bashing single women.
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Snoggy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
. . .growing number of single men? undecided

OP, you don't even know what you're saying. You just want to make frontpage. WAWA!
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by emmyskies(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
They should get decent and dress decent. They think they can attract guys sexually or get attention if they dress sexy, paint their nails, grow on make-up and all that. Truth is, even if they do, the guy woudnt want them for a wife. Coz they fear they aint ready for marriage yet, even if they are, they would attract other men after marriage, cheat, flirt and all that. The only way out is: PACKAGE YOURSELVES VERY WELL(there are places in your body that is tagged: PRIVATE), GET DECENT AND ABOVE ALL, DRAW CLOSER TO GOD; He will guide you to your RIGHTFUL husband. GOD bless you all
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Enegod(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
smh
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Jman06(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
I don't care if ladies are single or double(pun intended). Thank God mum has 'arranged' my beautiful onyinye. Who says mums aint sweet?*grins*
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Snoggy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jman06: I don't care if ladies are single or double(pun intended). Thank God mum has 'arranged' my beautiful onyinye. Who says mums aint sweet?*grins*
As old as you are, you still can't arrange for yourself. SMH
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by jmoore(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
packman:

i am actually going to let you know the fact behind all this

1. the ladies you are talking about ALWAYS LOVE ``WHAT MOTOR HAS KILLED'' (This meaning that they don't want to suffer in their marriage they all want already made down money already made down wealth)

2. most ladies are not patient with their partners they always COMPARE AND CONTRAST

3. the parents of most ladies are also a very big problem (they would always try to stress the man to the very list of it)

4. ladies this days prefer to ENJOY THEMSELVES WHILE THEY ARE YOUNG A VERY RUBBISH IDEOLOGY IN THIS OUR MODERN DAYS

5. ladies don't value LOVE any more its ALL about MONEY, PRIDE and CLASS ( yea i guess all you female nairalander's would tare me apart but yea its the bitter truth)
6. THEY WOULD NEVER MANAGE.......

HELLO MY MUM WAS MARRIED IN A SINGLE ROOM (how many LADIES would marry a man in a SINGLE ROOM)

FINALLY THE LADIES DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IN THE WORD (E GO BETTER) OR (GOD WOULD PROVIDE) they all want it at the BEST RATE
YEA JUST AS IT WAS IN THE MOVIES AN HAPPY MARRIAGE WITHOUT CLAUSE................

PLEASE WOULD LOVE THIS THREAD TO BE PUT AT THE FRONT PAGE PLEASE....................

You ended up discombobulating yourself. smh
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by phlemzy: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
must u create the opposite sex version of every thread directed to a particular gender.its not in all cases dat it makes sense.now u tell us,what is alarming about d number of single men.its good u take note dat there's usually no reward given to an author whose thread makes NL-frontpage..
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by LogansShadow: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
As dry as the harmattan wind.
Mods,pls lock this thread!, angry,it has outlived it's existence
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Jman06(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Snoggy: As old as you are, you still can't arrange for yourself. SMH
what's d difference in arranging for myself and getting my sweet mum arrange for me? I'm a traditional guy and in my culture,it's a norm for mums to help their sons choose a wife. Or is it my fault that your mum does not care enough to help you find a decent wife? Abeg park well and stop being envious joor. You must have performed some african magic to know that i'm older than your father. Smh!
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Snoggy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jman06: what's d difference in arranging for myself and getting my sweet mum arrange for me? I'm a traditional guy and in my culture,it's a norm for mums to help their sons choose a wife. [size=26]Or is it my fault that your mum does not care enough to help you find a decent wife?[/size] Abeg park well and stop being envious joor. You must have performed some african magic to know that i'm older than your father. Smh!
Lol. That's the dumbest thing I've read this month.

Envious? Envious of someone that can't find a wife for himself? grin grin

Traditional guy indeed. grin
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Jman06(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Snoggy: Lol. That's the dumbest thing I've read this month.

Envious? Envious of someone that can't find a wife for himself? grin grin

Traditional guy indeed. grin
i can bet my last cent that despite your claim of being able to find a wife, you 'll end up marrying a wh.ore and will soon be adding to the so many divorce cases we already have in courts. Go check through divorce cases we have in Nigeria 2day, 80% of them are from self acclaimed good-wife-finders like you, who perhaps dated for many years before getting married.
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Snoggy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jman06: i can bet my last cent that despite your claim of being able to find a wife, you 'll end up marrying a wh.ore and will soon be adding to the so many divorce cases we already have in courts. Go check through divorce cases we have in Nigeria 2day, 80% of them are from self acclaimed good-wife-finders like you, who perhaps dated for many years before getting married.
Lol. You're kinda daft sha.. grin

I pity you sha... your parents would be the ones dictating all the happenings in your marital life.

You're still a kid, no doubt.
At your age, you should be able to make important decisions. Your mum shouldn't be doing everything for you na grin Chai!

It's your type that would still be living in their father's house at age 40.
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Jman06(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Snoggy: Lol. You're kinda daft sha.. grin

I pity you sha... your parents would be the ones dictating all the happenings in your marital life.

You're still a kid, no doubt.
At your age, you should be able to make important decisions. Your mum shouldn't be doing everything for you na grin Chai!

It's your type that would still be living in their father's house at age 40.
If not that you lack even an iota of brain in your empty skull,you would have know that it takes more than just a man and his wife to have a lasting marriage. I said earlier that in my culture,it is a norm for parents especially mums to help their sons find a good wife(not pay brideprice),but your brain is obviously too diminutive to comprehend that. So just continue chewing your cord of fooolishness while i enjoy with my pretty angel. If it pains you then in oshiomole's voice *Go and die*
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by xynerise: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2013
^^ My friend shatap! All your comments are fantastic nonsense. Allow me to think of what to dream tonight angry

1 Like

Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Jman06: what's d difference in arranging for myself and getting my sweet mum arrange for me? I'm a traditional guy and in my culture,it's a norm for mums to help their sons choose a wife. Or is it my fault that your mum does not care enough to help you find a decent wife? Abeg park well and stop being envious joor. You must have performed some african magic to know that i'm older than your father. Smh!
You are marrying a lady you know nothing about cause your mum picked her to be your wife? do you know her temperament, her turn on and offs, her qualities, her attitude and character, her personality? or you hope to find out all these when you guys are married What if you guys are not compatible?

Nah, i'm not sure you are concerned with all this, all you need is just a sex slave to satisfy your sexual urge, cook and wash your underwear.

I have no problem with how you pick your wife tho.
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Jman06(m): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2013
Big.game:

You are marrying a lady you know nothing about cause your mum picked her to be your wife? do you know her temperament, her turn on and offs, her qualities, her attitude and character, her personality? or you hope to find out all these when you guys are married What if you guys are not compatible?

Nah, i'm not sure you are concerned with all this, all you need is just a sex slave to satisfy your sexual urge, cook and wash your underwear.

I have no problem with how you pick your wife tho.
If you had read my post very well, you would have spotted where i said that i have known the girl since childhood. Or do you think 'dating' a girl is a guarantee to having a good marriage with her? Why do you think MOST of the married folks that get divorced these days are those that dated for many years before marriage? As far as i am concerned, there's nothing wrong in a mum helping her son find a good wife because due to our adventurous nature, guys tend to date for the fun of it,and when you date for fun, you are bound to date many, and when you have dated many, the consequence is that your taste becomes higher and you get confused when you eventually want to settle down. Anyway, thanks for respecting my choice, it's a free world and we are all free to do what we think is good for us,provided we are not infringing on any body's rights.
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by sweetestguy(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2013
We single guys are not complaining of being single....d least we can complain of is MONEY
Re: How Can Ladies Help The Growing Number Of Single Men? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jman06: If you had read my post very well, you would have spotted where i said that i have known the girl since childhood. Or do you think 'dating' a girl is a guarantee to having a good marriage with her? Why do you think MOST of the married folks that get divorced these days are those that dated for many years before marriage? As far as i am concerned, there's nothing wrong in a mum helping her son find a good wife because due to our adventurous nature, guys tend to date for the fun of it,and when you date for fun, you are bound to date many, and when you have dated many, the consequence is that your taste becomes higher and you get confused when you eventually want to settle down. Anyway, thanks for respecting my choice, it's a free world and we are all free to do what we think is good for us,provided we are not infringing on any body's rights.
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? / Two Brothers Dating Same Lady / Lover Boy Kills Sugarmummy, Absconds With Cash And Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.