Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Travel & Work In Indonesia Or South Korea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel & Work In Indonesia Or South Korea (825 Views)

Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics / Thread for South Korea prospective students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel & Work In Indonesia Or South Korea by Elmeks: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls my fellow nairalanders!!!!

My younger brother is desprate of traveling abroad, he said his friend told him that the best way to travel abroad is to go with workpermit visa and I dnt knw how to go about it .. he said he wants to go to asia countries, that he heard theirs is a lot of unskilled jobs there ........... but I dnt know how to secure a genuie job for him abroad, even if na driving work .................
pls somebody help me with advice and way to go ......... thanx

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Polluted Place On Earth? Photo Included / This Snake Is Huge And Scary(photo) / 4 Signs That Show You Have A Packing Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.