Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. (27811 Views)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / What Makes You Get Up And Dance? ( Post Videos, Please.. ) / Am A Person Dat Wants To Learn Hw To Dance,so I Wuld Like To No Where I Culd Go To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by SWG1: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ishilove:
I strongly disagree. So would you say the Songs of Solomon is satanic?
Are u singing the love song to ur wife or JESUS, or just to arouse a false love. If any song is not edifying, is not worth listening to. Dont try to merge song of solomon to his beloved to the empty lyrical content i hear the wordly musicians sing that seduce ppl into wrong act
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by zynzyn(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
All over Nigeria today Christians so much cherished satanic music/songs and even satanic musics' dance steps. Most of the so called naija beats have been taken to churches. You will get to hear the likes of "kukere for christ, Azonto for christ and all what not..." What baffled me most is that this music and their dance steps are always from the circular world to christendom. when are we going to have a gosple music that would dominate the circular world? Lets share ideas....

Many Nigerian Gospel Musicians don't appear to have real talent. Let's call a spade a spade!!

That is why they copy secular Artists.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: in the olden days love songs were strictly about love. Dis days all u hear is "I want to kiss ur lips" "hold your body tight" no need for names you know better. Not all rap artist(majority) used "F" words in deir songs till the young money crew came out especially lil wayne now even jayz says "f" words in all his songs. Now rap music has violence
smh!!!!!so because someone said i want to kiss ur lips or hold ur body tight in a song now means its a love song?so if that is the case then should someone say because lil wayne or some artiste mentioned GOD in their song now means its a gospel song?wake up girl!!!!!well anyways we are all learning,if u have more opinion that is against mine share it!!!we are all learning dear.,am sure u will tell me that those f words are words from the devil!!!!lol!!!now tell me those words that are from GOD!!!lol
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
leavestory: smh!!!!!so because someone said i want to kiss ur lips or hold ur body tight now means its a love song?so that means because lil wayne or some artiste mentioned GOD in their song now means its a gospel song?wake up girl!!!!!well anyways we are all learning,if u have more opinion that is against mine share it!!!we are all learning dear.
mayb u dint really read wat I just wrote. Cos if u did u won't make the statement u just did. Some of u just look for ways to make pple feel you are smart. I nvr said cos an artist says God in his song d song automatically becomes a gospel song, more than half the songs we listen to has lord/God in them. I said most rap songs in them have "f" words if you don't understand wat F words mean I am talking about songs with f.uck,pu.ssy,d.iick etc dis songs started coming up more when we had the young money crew if you don't know about young money u can do ur research. Tell if the love songs we have dis days don't scream s.ex all over it?

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: mayb u dint really read wat I just read. Cos if u did u won't make the statement u just did. Some of u just look for ways to make pple feel you are smart. I nvr said cos an artist says God in his song d song automatically becomes a gospel song, more than half the songs we listen to has lord/God in them. I said most rap songs in them have "f" words if you don't understand wat F words mean I am talking about songs with f.uck,pu.ssy,d.iick etc dis songs started coming up more when we had the young money crew if you don't know about young money u can do ur research. Tell if the love songs we have dis days don't scream s.ex all over it?
don't divert the topic we are both having argument on!!!leave rap music out of this,we are talking about love songs here!!!!!!u said most love songs is all about sex.,its obvious u don't understand love songs!!!!!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
wait o. . .if pastor and im wife wan do kerewa. . .
1.shey dem no dey kiss?
2.shey dem no dey romance?
3.shey dem body no dey move or arouse?
4.shey na man ontop or woman ontop dem dey do?
5.shey paitor no fit suck im wife bobby during intercourse
6.abi na d wey pastor dey roar like lion when he wan release. . .
Oga,dnt let religion turn u to mumu. . .as i dey hear say lovesong na satanic song. . .i just dey pity una

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
leavestory: don't divert the topic we are both having argument on!!!leave rap music out of this,we are talking about love songs here!!!!!!u said most love songs is all about sex.
listen to the lyrics of blues and get back to me then we can argue better
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: listen to the lyrics of blues and get back to me then we can argue better
hey blues is not only about love!!!!!!!!google is ur friend,you would get to understand the genre of music called blues!!!!!!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by SWG1: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
leavestory: hey blues is not only about love!!!!!!!!google is ur friend,you would get to understand the genre of music called blues!!!!!!
Lets end the arguement. Marriage is honourable and God sanctioned the love play only b/w married ppl. But not for public display of ur erotic lyrical content to erode the mind of unmarried ppl wit inappropriate desires. Most of this ppl are singing what they know wil giv them money, without considering the impact it has on the youth. I think we all know wat edifies self and GOD, and possibly the truth, cos thats what sets ppl free. Jesus is the truth.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
***Clears throat***
Not all circular songs/dance are satanic. I believe what matters most is the motive in the heart behind the song/dance.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Mightymanna(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2013
As a christian i even wonder how and why God choose dancing and singing for people to praise him,i have been asking my self this question but i cant find the answer
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Swiftboy(m): 12:45am On Dec 21, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
what's the essence of love songs? They are all satanic. Why singing love when there are no single signs of love in your life? love songs are used to arouse sexual feelings and this is satanic.
so song of solomon in the bible is satanic abi? Keep spreading your heresy! You said arouse sexual feelings...dont tell me you've not been Hot before. All am saying is rely on grace to keep you away from sin not with your head or wisdom.by strenght shall no man prevail!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by oluwashedy: 5:42am On Dec 21, 2013
cbrass: Infact it has gotten out of hand, I was invited to perform at one church's praise night, I was digusted and felt terribly shaken when some group of guys came out to sing Dagrins's song on the alter of God, by the time it God to my turn I didn't feel like coming out to perform, but I just had to honour those that invited me. I just played little and ran of the alter sorry stage
wc of dagrin's songs were they singing. Wt is d name of dt ch I'll lyk to attend someday?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by elbulk(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
All over Nigeria today Christians so much cherished satanic music/songs and even satanic musics' dance steps. Most of the so called naija beats have been taken to churches. You will get to hear the likes of "kukere for christ, Azonto for christ and all what not..." What baffled me most is that this music and their dance steps are always from the circular world to christendom. when are we going to have a gosple music that would dominate the circular world? Lets share ideas....

You must be ignorant not to know that no form of music originated from church,from jazz that was born out of slave trade to soul,highlife,etc...A lot of the "gospel" music u listen to from foreign "ministers" were writen by circular artists like Rkelly,shawn stockman and even produced by circular producers,Music is music...Educate urself plus being self righteous isn't knowing God...If don't listen 2 d so called satanic music how do u know it.Talent comes from God
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Evergreat2014(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2013
TVT KOKO: abeg spare me dat rubbish. U wan tel me say during Jesus tym,that kind music no dey exist?abi dem tel u say bros J ma no go party wey im for perform miracles?
Is it our Lord n Saviour Jesus u jst referred 2 as "bros J"? May God 4giv u my frnd.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2013
elbulk:

You must be ignorant not to know that no form of music originated from church,from jazz that was born out of slave trade to soul,highlife,etc...A lot of the "gospel" music u listen to from foreign "ministers" were writen by circular artists like Rkelly,shawn stockman and even produced by circular producers,Music is music...Educate urself plus being self righteous isn't knowing God...If don't listen 2 d so called satanic music how do u know it.Talent comes from God

You are a complete and absolute bloody liar!!! What do you know about gospel songs/ are you saying the likes of Issac Watt,John Newton,Mendelson,Handel,Fany Crosby...etc were circular artist Pls don't bring does shitty songs by some american prostitutes that you guys sing on your stages as gospel songs
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by naijafresh: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2013
Rant mode on>>

The word is SECULAR not CIRCULAR OOOOOH!

Nigerians and their poor English,

Can't spell, can't compose a grammatically correct sentence, Can't understand lexicon and syntax but yet they call themselves 'graduates', educated etc
Not to talk of the well know Legislator that uses all the biggest and nonsensical words he can muster in order to express himself, end result = GRAMMATICAL RUBBISH

Please use a spellcheck or dictionary. The online dictionary is free!

Please I am getting tired of seeing poor english, I will soon start a campaign.

Just speak pidgin english make i no say u no sabi or at least hide behind pidgin, no be by force to talk grammar.

Rant mode off>>
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by judeskyblaze(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2013
nA wa o,if u feel christians dance 2 circular music than christian music then tell d christian artist to sing better shoot better videos and be more creative,and for ur information we have diffrnt kind of songs or music.soul,reggae,traditional and so on so all dt na satanic.waliah u r a religious extremist ppl like u shud be jailed cos na una they cause religous unrest in a country pls Sss watch out ds dude.do u know that king solomon wrote love songs boys use toast woman back in d days.jesus also attend a wedding ceremony were they play music o and con help them again turn water 2 wine till 2 day we dey argue say no be alcholic wine bt me know say na alcholic cos no pastor proof am say no be alchol

n
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Slim101(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
any music/songs that does not glorify God is satanic.

Including birthday songs & national anthem?

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Godsknight(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
circular world? Y not triangular world or parallelogram world?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by RoyaleR(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
TVT KOKO: Op, let me ask u
av u eva seen satan dancing?.

O boy see hw dem dey dash me 'Likes' wey i no beg 4. This christmas go sweet b dat o. @ op, go n die
u get am
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
the truth is always bitter.... Take it or leave it....
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by gevis: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
cbrass: Infact it has gotten out of hand, I was invited to perform at one church's praise night, I was digusted and felt terribly shaken when some group of guys came out to sing Dagrins's song on the alter of God, by the time it God to my turn I didn't feel like coming out to perform, but I just had to honour those that invited me. I just played little and ran of the alter sorry stage
you should have perform to shame the devil, he planned to discourage you with such worldly inspired performance..pls don't give it up next time
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by gevis: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mightymanna: As a christian i even wonder how and why God choose dancing and singing for people to praise him,i have been asking my self this question but i cant find the answer
every thimg was made for his pleasure, its definately a priviledge to praise for he is worthy of all praise
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by gevis: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Child_of_Chukwu: ***Clears throat***
Not all circular songs/dance are satanic. I believe what matters most is the motive in the heart behind the song/dance.
no no all songs are rooted from one inspiration or the other, God never inspire iyanyan to sing kukere the devil did, there is no darkness with God, spotless the produce of. his inspiration is same
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Why can't some of these overzealous Christians get their spellings right? It's secular you dolts, not circular.

Anyway, y'all can keep telling that bullshit and unfounded claim to the birds because as for me, I'll keep dancing azonto and skelewu for my God because he's a loving and merciful father and doesn't judge the way you fanatics judge. Tufiakwa to you over zealots!!

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by gevis: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
yusufogrin: wait o. . .if pastor and im wife wan do kerewa. . .
1.shey dem no dey kiss?
2.shey dem no dey romance?
3.shey dem body no dey move or arouse?
4.shey na man ontop or woman ontop dem dey do?
5.shey paitor no fit suck im wife bobby during intercourse
6.abi na d wey pastor dey roar like lion when he wan release. . .
Oga,dnt let religion turn u to mumu. . .as i dey hear say lovesong na satanic song. . .i just dey pity una
a man has right over d body of the wife..marrige is godly but this is not the subject. dancing and sing kukere does is wrong cos it profits ur spirit Zero, it does not glorify God,
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Rick9(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
Just because a Song is non Christian doesnt make it satanic, Ok. Some are satanic, but Not all Of 'Em

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Those people saying songs that are not gospel songs or dances like etigi and azonto are satanic needs to check their brain!!!!!!!if u say songs that are not gospel songs are satanic what about brithday songs and national anthem like someone said,?and now they should tell us which dance is satanic because it seems they have seen satan worshippers dancing so it was azonto or etigi they were dancing abi?thank GOD those dance are african dance dem for even talk say illuminatis get the dance sef !!!no wonder this country is where it is today instead of people to work towards perfection they will be feeling they are perfect already,instead of them to pray to GOD to continue to lead them in the right way they will be busy doing na me born again pass!!!!!do they think the lord's prayer in the bible was for fun,it was written for us to recite because whether we like it or not we all have sinned!!!!we humans are sinners and that is why GOD said we should keep on asking for the forgiveness of our sin which was even included in the lord's prayer.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by elbulk(m): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2013
cbrass:

You are a complete and absolute bloody liar!!! What do you know about gospel songs/ are you saying the likes of Issac Watt,John Newton,Mendelson,Handel,Fany Crosby...etc were circular artist Pls don't bring does shitty songs by some american prostitutes that you guys sing on your stages as gospel songs

Dude don't judge me cos u dnt even know mw,u know the difference btw both of us?I'm no hypocrite...Handels and every person u mentioned here all fall into 1 genre or the other it could be classical,rock,country,soul,Jazz,Salsa,even the "Gospel" as a genre jst talks abt the beat swings oga...pls did any of these guys invent the genre in which they fit into?they only do compositions in same genres...I know and have played music for a while so when I speak I dnt speak out of ignorance...Even instrumentalists back then 4 labels like intergrity were not particularly "gospel" instrumentalists pls look up Abraham Laboriel,Alex Akuna,Mario etc,they all played secular music,they even had a band that ddnt play "gospel" music...keep depriving urself of good music and judging ppl,let's see who ends up in hell...CLUELESS HYPOCRITE
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2013
whether you see them as african dance steps or songs....as long as they don't glorify God and tend towards promoting sexuality or immoral behaviours, creating special feelings for worldly desires, pleasures, and negative instincts, the simple name given to such is secular music/songs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayra Starr, Wizkid, Rema & Fireboy DML Amazing Performance At Wireless Festival / Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.