Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,636 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! (757 Views)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / How To Know If Your Phone Charger Is A Fast Or Slow Charger; Simple Physics (2) (3) (4)

I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by prodigiousangel(m): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Hello pals, I'm new to nairaland, so if you see any flaw kindly forget me, and I don't even know if I'm posting this in the right place.
Lately, I've been receiving both text messages and emails from one guy calling himself Henry Okechukwu, he's saying that he is selling all London used gadgets for #20,000 and these include Samsung galaxy s3,bb10,I phone 5,ipad, etc.
I don't know how true this is, this is one of the recent emails he sent to me
This message was originally sent on 12/18/2013 under the Subject: "You're ignoring the discount? (no wahala)"
Hello prodigious
I sent you an email and a text message
about the huge discount I'm offering you
on the Xmas Clearance Sales
An opportunity to get our Uk Used Gadget
at a 70% Discount
That is, getting any of our items with only 20k
Here's your personal link to enjoy
the discount before it's gone forever!
==> www.AuctionMobiles.com
The truth is; I don't really know
why I'm still leaving this offer opened
But I know I've been inundated by
loads and loads of pleas and requests
from my subscribers, which I've always
turned down.
Maybe this should serve as a perfect
opportunity for those who has been
praying for some sort of discounts.
Get them from here ==> www.auctionmobiles.com
Remember, we are give out any of the below
gadget for a token fee of N20,000
Ipad, Iphone 5, Laptop, BlackBerry Z10
and the Latest HTC One
Not only that....
If you order today, you will get a 3G
Internet Modem free..
Waoooo!!!!
What are you waiting for?
Grab this opportunity now
It's Here ==> www.auctionmobiles.com
Waiting to see you there!
Henry Okechukwu
Auction Mobiles LTD
PS: If you'd like getting that
your dream Phone or Laptop 30k
cheaper than what it goes for in
the market, then this is your opportunity
OUR SHOP IS LOCATED AT:
Shop 25/26, 3 , New Market Road, Emeka Offor Plaza ,
Onitsha North, Anambra, Nigeria

Please is anyone here receiving the text or email, let me know and tell me if it's true.
Thanks,
But I know some don't have anything to contribute than to yab, but pls, be serious
Re: I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by jeffdrew(m): 2:44am On Dec 19, 2013
Lmfao....this is a well plotted n structured scam...#scamwithswag......beware,all these are too good to be true.Even Santa can't be this generous. grin

Re: I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:22am On Dec 19, 2013
my guy na wash

Re: I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by Gboliwe: 5:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Google his number and see what turns up. Boys are not smiling. This is onwa december, boys feel they must make it at all cost!

Alternatively, ask for his contact address and visit his shop. Purchase when tested

Re: I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by psucc(m): 5:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Guy 20k wil give the seller a very cool xmas outing.
To test him, tell him you will pay on delivery.

Re: I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by 247cheapgadgets: 7:08am On Dec 19, 2013
It's too good to be true..

Use your head..

Re: I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by 247cheapgadgets: 7:08am On Dec 19, 2013
It's too good to be true..

Use your head.
Re: I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by krugar07(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2013
these guys have come again. i have seen a thread like this before. this is scam. all those comment praising them on that site are fake.

Re: I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by Gboliwe: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2013
OP! You have been warned! Read o make you no say you no no

https://www.nairaland.com/1545861/henry-okechukwu-auctionmobile-scam
Re: I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by prodigiousangel(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2013
Thanks guys, the guy keep disturbing me everyday with numerous emails and text messages, I know it is too good to be true
Re: I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! by Gboliwe: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
prodigiousangel: Thanks guys, the guy keep disturbing me everyday with numerous emails and text messages, I know it is too good to be true

He is a thief!

Help! Link To The Most Stable ICS 4.0 Custom ROM For Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 / G2000 And G1000 Greenlife Phone / Unofficial Rules Of Text Messaging You Should Adopt